Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartphone - HaiPai A9592 5" Octa Core/Dual Sim/1GB/8GB storage - €12.21 [Aliexpress]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭tomslick

vertico wrote: »
    Has anyone not cancelled the order?

I haven't. Don't think I will.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭encore1

Nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Haven't yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,546 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

tomslick wrote: »
    I haven't. Don't think I will.

same here

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

I cancelled on Tuesday and had confirmation next day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Haven't cancelled either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I cancelled it and had the money returned to my account this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

The orders will be automatically cancelled after 7 days anyway and the Aliexpress escrow service will refund all monies so it makes little difference to people who are holding out in some vain hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

i cancelled, no point fcuking up their business over a price mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭vertico

Sat Mar 22 00:03:15 PDT 2014
    Dear friend,
    Since this link is not as actual products for the mistake. this price is a obvious mistake and can't enough for the freight cost to your country.Please cancel the order with the reason as "buy the wrong item" Or "put this product in the wrong shopping cart" to enter into cancel apply. we will assist to cancel the order in aliexpress and submit refund request to aliexpress as fastest process way.Otherwise,it needs about 60days so that yoru money can return back if we write the tracking number on it,hope that you understand it,and we are so sorry to find this mistake so late,all we hope is to assist our customers to let they money refund soon.please cooperate about this.if our store close,we can't offer any help.
    Thanks in advance!
    Annas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Brian De Tazzzie

Its showing as not available on their page now, but the silly feckers haven't changed the price, on that basis I didn't cancel the order.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Satriale wrote: »
    i cancelled, no point fcuking up their business over a price mistake.

I know. Would you listen to the assholes on here

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

Its showing as not available on their page now, but the silly feckers haven't changed the price, on that basis I didn't cancel the order.

By all means dont cancel but thats a ridiculous reason. Maybe the website has some rules where they can't change the price for a certain period of time. I can't see why they would bring more hassle of themselves by leaving it at that price, and the best they could do was put it out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 hu4rorZ

Cancelled too, best case scenario was getting an ok spare phone, but screwin over a guy who made a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

By all means dont cancel but thats a ridiculous reason. Maybe the website has some rules where they can't change the price for a certain period of time. I can't see why they would bring more hassle of themselves by leaving it at that price, and the best they could do was put it out of stock.

They can't change the price after an item has expired. Can't wait for the posts of outrage and dissappointment tomorrow evening when all outstanding orders are automatically cancelled. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

I cancelled today but put the reason as other or something like that. I refuse to request the cancellation saying I ordered the wrong product, as the seller requested, as it was a mistake on his part. However the seller has rejected the cancellation and mailed again telling me to put the reason as being I ordered by mistake!

As I'm annoyed at him rejecting the cancellation I've put in another cancellation, this time putting the reason that the supplier refuses to ship the product.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

baldshin wrote: »
    I cancelled today but put the reason as other or something like that. I refuse to request the cancellation saying I ordered the wrong product, as the seller requested, as it was a mistake on his part. However the seller has rejected the cancellation and mailed again telling me to put the reason as being I ordered by mistake!

Happened to me too I tried to cancel saying that " The supplier refuses to ship the product ".

I'm not saying that I ordered the wrong product.

I haven't cancelled yet, don't know what to do

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

baldshin wrote: »

As I'm annoyed at him rejecting the cancellation I've put in another cancellation, this time putting the reason that the supplier refuses to ship the product.
    D1976 wrote: »
    Happened to me too I tried to cancel saying that " The supplier refuses to ship the product ".

I'm not saying that I ordered the wrong product.

The seller is new to Alliexpress. His/her request is reasonable imo as s/he does not want to get banned by them by having disputes arise. Allyexpress are the Ebay of China and clamp down on sellers that have an unusual no of disputes. I'm willing to give her/him a second chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

cancelled today. no point causing a new seller unnecessary grief

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Brian De Tazzzie

:eek:
    Aye, perhaps
    hu4rorZ wrote: »
    Cancelled too, best case scenario was getting an ok spare phone, but screwin over a guy who made a mistake.
    Wasn't me :eek:
    zarquon wrote: »
    They can't change the price after an item has expired. Can't wait for the posts of outrage and dissappointment tomorrow evening when all outstanding orders are automatically cancelled. :rolleyes:
    Didn't know they couldn't change price. Terms and conditions apply, I don't always read them. Not a get out of jail card on my end, but if your called on it, then I'd go read them.
    The seller is new to Alliexpress. His/her request is reasonable imo as s/he does not want to get banned by them by having disputes arise. Allyexpress are the Ebay of China and clamp down on sellers that have an unusual no of disputes. I'm willing to give her/him a second chance.
    I'm new to ali too, not crying over spilled milk either, have availed of some bargain alerts, and some reputed posters on here, so quite right, I didn't cancel my order.

Caveat emptor. No worries on my side.

Sat Mar 22 21:25:11 PDT 2014
    Hi, Dear
    Since we even can't send the phone caused by our mistake. So in case compensate your time and effort. So there are solutions for your choice if can cancel the order as "BUY THE WRONG ITEM" Before timeout of shipping and not leave bad feedback.
    1: Offer any china phone or china brand phone as cost price except international brand products after this accident. (The products ask by you side)
    To insure cost price, can ask as the lowest price compare with other stores in aliexpress.com
    2: Offer 5USD e-coupon in our store

Any questions, please advise
    Thanks for your support and understand

Ps: Of course buyers assist on not cancel the order or choice other reasons. We also agree with buyers choice since mistake caused by us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone

Sat Mar 22 21:25:11 PDT 2014
    Hi, Dear
    Since we even can't send the phone caused by our mistake. So in case compensate your time and effort. So there are solutions for your choice if can cancel the order as "BUY THE WRONG ITEM" Before timeout of shipping and not leave bad feedback.
    1: Offer any china phone or china brand phone as cost price except international brand products after this accident. (The products ask by you side)
    To insure cost price, can ask as the lowest price compare with other stores in aliexpress.com
    2: Offer 5USD e-coupon in our store

Any questions, please advise
    Thanks for your support and understand

Ps: Of course buyers assist on not cancel the order or choice other reasons. We also agree with buyers choice since mistake caused by us.
    I just logged onto my account and saw that, but this message followed it, I'm wondering if the last line means they will honor the deal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

I just logged onto my account and saw that, but this message followed it, I'm wondering if the last line means they will honor the deal?

No, what he means is they accept if you want to pick another reason from the list of return reasons.

Does anyone know how much a phone like this would be at cost price?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

Order was cancelled and money lodged back into my account

Alas it's over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

It's getting slightly annoying now how many times I have been asked to cancel.

N5fxiyPl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

That's weird, mine got cancelled automatically by aliexpress last week and got the refund. Actually made a few cent thanks to the exchange rate change!

Advertisement