Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartphone - HaiPai A9592 5" Octa Core/Dual Sim/1GB/8GB storage - €12.21 [Aliexpress]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

order will be cancelled no doubt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

must be a misprice tho its going for 175. USD here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone

Big Nelly wrote: »
    I guess this will work with 3g and not 4g networks in Ireland?

Can youo add a micro sim into it?

I love your optimism! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭vertico

Just ordered 1.. Will it come do Ye think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Will DHL ve refunded if you order with DHL?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

I'm in, eventually one of these threads will pay off. I'll finally be able to say "Everything's coming up Milhouse"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Aliexpress use an escrow type payment service so it will be refunded. There is no way this will be honoured so ii'll give it a miss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I'm a sucker for these alerts! :O
    Just ordered one...

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭alexanderomahon

Done fingers crossed

• Advertisement

At least they are in china so the usual a$$es who decide to order 100 will at the best case scenario for them get caught for lots of customs duty and VAT.

Is most definitely a scam

1st Check = Is it too good to be true?

If the answer is yes, move on and don't waste your money

Actually on further analysis, looking at the original RRP of the products, they are most certainly referencing cheap chinese counterfit versions of the listed products, so even more reason to walk away. Even if you were to win you still are not getting a great deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭tomdempsey200

vertico wrote: »
    Just ordered 1.. Will it come do Ye think?

no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

why has this been marked as expired? Its still going for €12

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Wellactually

mosstin wrote: »
    Idiot.

Hero :p

Is it me your lookin for!

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

I'll raise you.... 'Twat'

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

I love these threads, usually worth the couple of quid just to see if it actually arrives, but I'm not going to bother with this one, can't see it being honored.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Poor Chink :eek:
    racist1-d958e1f17d03638bba20ad39b2fb989e.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Wellactually

racist1-d958e1f17d03638bba20ad39b2fb989e.gif

Personally I dont see it as such, see it no different to Yank, or Brit, Or Paddy, in fact when he sees all the orders will probably say dumb Paddys and have a chuckle.

Somehow though, I dont think if you did get a phone through his mistake and expsense would return it or give him a second thought thereafter.

By all means though feel free to right the wrongs of the world from your armchair but some of us have more enjoyable things to be doing at this hour ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭JabbaTheHut

Personally I dont see it as such, see it no different to Yank, or Brit, Or Paddy, in fact when he sees all the orders will probably say dumb Paddys and have a chuckle.

Somehow though, I dont think if you did get a phone through his mistake and expsense would return it or give him a second thought thereafter.

By all means though feel free to right the wrongs of the world from your armchair but some of us have more enjoyable things to be doing at this hour ;)

Ahhhh, sure. Aren't you great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

No longer available and 86 orders,so lets see how it goes.

And yeah well actually what you said is racist,its very,very different from yank,paddy,brit.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 rmongey

86 orders... sorry this item is no longer available!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Not sure why s/he would be chuckling because we're covered by Escrow meaning we're getting our money back because the it works is only after we receive the product and are happy with it does the seller get their money.

I did only post that meme as a joke anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Just received an email from them.... strange because I didn't complete the purchase...

Mon Mar 17 00:56:26 PDT 2014
    Dear friend,
    thanks for you order.You must feel this price is very strange for this phone,very sorry to tell you that we made a mistake on the price of this phone,it should be USD 165.67/pc,not just USD16.67/pc.If you don't believe you can check this product in other stores.
    This price is really is a mistake,since our store open for a short time,your help is really very important for us.
    could you please do us a favor?please cancel the order,and the reason write like this"you choose the wrong product" Or"put this product in the wrong shopping cart " after you choose this reason to cancel,we will deal with it soon.
    This won't affect your reputation as a buyer.please do this for us,we really need your cooperation to support us.
    we promise not make this stupid mistake any more and be a good seller.we will be very grateful if you do this for us.
    If you really need this product,we will give you some discount in the future,but now please cancel it first.
    Thanks in advance
    Annas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

What do we do now so?

omahaid wrote: »
    What do we do now so?

We weep into our cornflakes :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Just got a message from the seller asking me to cancel the order because it's a misprice. The price is still the same on the website though.

• Advertisement

Just got a message from the seller asking me to cancel the order because it's a misprice. The price is still the same on the website though.

Just got the same message.

Well, it was worth a try.

Advertisement