Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Everything HPAT and Medicine 2015*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Gallagher1

I have one for Mac if that's any use to you..? Or else of course if you're tech savvy enough to convert it, I for one am not :P

Mac user here :pac: would you be able to possibly pm it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Omedicineg

Gallagher1 wrote: »
    Mac user here :pac: would you be able to possibly pm it?

Screenshot it and then post it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Say hello to my little friend

Did everyone here get accommodation. My sisters had held a room for me in their house. I am short on points for medicine and intend to repeat so wont need room. Said I would offer it here first.
    Near NUIG

• Registered Users Posts: 11 niamhiemaria

Did everyone here get accommodation. My sisters had held a room for me in their house. I am short on points for medicine and intend to repeat so wont need room. Said I would offer it here first.
    Near NUIG

I'm still homeless😭

• Registered Users Posts: 19 donegal262

Just got the bill for tuition and 'student contribution' and holy moly almost 9 grand without even adding accommodation???
    Better pick up a few extra shifts in the two weeks of summer left :o :L

• Advertisement

donegal262 wrote: »
    Just got the bill for tuition and 'student contribution' and holy moly almost 9 grand without even adding accommodation???
    Better pick up a few extra shifts in the two weeks of summer left :o :L

You only pay the student contribution and levy which €3224 and the rest should be paid by the government (unless of course you're an international student??)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭OMGeary

donegal262 wrote:
    Just got the bill for tuition and 'student contribution' and holy moly almost 9 grand without even adding accommodation??? Better pick up a few extra shifts in the two weeks of summer left :L

What college is this?

Omedicineg wrote: »
    You only pay the student contribution and levy which €3224 and the rest should be paid by the government (unless of course you're an international student??)

Oh my god that's such a relief , nearly had a heart attack :')

OMGeary wrote: »
    What college is this?

TCD

donegal262 wrote: »
    Oh my god that's such a relief , nearly had a heart attack :')

Oh my god haha :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭OMGeary

donegal262 wrote:
    TCD

Just take the free fees survey and it will change for you

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭alaskayoung

Anyone know what the story is with the vaccinations we're supposed to have done?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Gabrielazap

Guys, I am a HEAR student in TCD and so don't need to pay the sports centre fee. But the 120 euros keeps appearing on my bill?? Anybody know what I should do? Thanks in advance :)

Is anyone that is staying in Corrib heading down tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Daisies97

I've to review my papers tomorrow so it will be Sunday! So excited!!

Does anybody know when we actually get our timetable?

Any chance there's anyone going to nuig but planning on repeating the hpat in February?

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DepoProvera

Anyone rcsi?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CGMed

Is anyone that is staying in Corrib heading down tomorrow?

By Corrib do you mean Corrib Village?
    Know people who stayed there last year - have habit of deducting from deposit for any reason.....suggest you take photos of EVERYTHING and email pictures of any items which are damaged, old or even slightly scratched.

NUIG
    Best medical school in Ireland

• Advertisement

The posts are drying up here. Every one either in college or resigned to repeating. Any one else appealing results. (Straws being clutched can be heard I know)

Been in Galway 4 days and just after coming back home after half a bottle of vodka and block hopping parties in about 6 apartments (after everyone been kicked out by security each time)..You are all fools for not coming here lads #HonGalway

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Reasons to make up a username and not post while drunk.

Been in Galway 4 days and just after coming back home after half a bottle of vodka and block hopping parties in about 6 apartments (after everyone been kicked out by security each time)..You are all fools for not coming here lads #HonGalway

block j all the way!!
    The posts are drying up here. Every one either in college or resigned to repeating. Any one else appealing results. (Straws being clutched can be heard I know)

yup im only two marks off the upgrade in maths and since i only got 545 if it did go up it would count as the full 5 points and id have it! not getting my hopes up though just hoping i can repeat the hpat and get in for first med next year! whats your back up plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Doctorhopeful

Got a free lab coat today in ucd, it's all so exciting :D i think i have about five bank accounts now...so much free stuff :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭alaskayoung

I'm thinking of doing a 2 year part time french diploma alongside premed & first med. I think the hours are something like 6:30-9:30pm on a Tuesday. I know it would be manageable this year but would it be crazy trying to do it in 1st med? Don't know how late their labs would be in the evening...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I'm thinking of doing a 2 year part time french diploma alongside premed & first med. I think the hours are something like 6:30-9:30pm on a Tuesday. I know it would be manageable this year but would it be crazy trying to do it in 1st med? Don't know how late their labs would be in the evening...

Labs never run later than six, people have done it and it seemed very manageable, go for it 100% I would say.

Daisies97 wrote: »
    block j all the way!!

yup im only two marks off the upgrade in maths and since i only got 545 if it did go up it would count as the full 5 points and id have it! not getting my hopes up though just hoping i can repeat the hpat and get in for first med next year! whats your back up plan?

12 short. may upgrade in 1 or 2 but prob still 2 short even at that. Resigned to repeating.

What college is this?:o

• Advertisement

12 short. may upgrade in 1 or 2 but prob still 2 short even at that. Resigned to repeating.

Don't give up yet! If you did come up the 10 points you could always just repeat the hpat? It would be so so hard repeating everything for just 2 points! Good luck anyways I hope it works out for ya!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement