Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due November 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ryanmrs2014

I had some brown spotting and the doctor said while it is not normal, its pretty common and if its not accompanied by severe pain and does not turn to bright red you should be ok.Mine lasted nearly 5 days but things seem to be ok now.

Thanks for that, suppose I'll keep an eye for next few days, pain is only niggly no way severe or anything and haven't seen any red so fingers crossed things settle down

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭speckledhen

Hi All, due around the 1st week in November (first), feels like it's years away :D

Hey, so experienced cramps and red bleeding last night, went to care doc and said this happens to 80% pregnant women in early pregnancy. He told me to rest and if bleeding not gone by Monday to go back, so daunting going off my head as this should be our first :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭lainycool

ryanmrs2014 I hope it all turns out ok for you!
    What hospital are you attending? Would you not go into the early pregnancy unit to put your mind at ease?
    My sister in law bled for the 1st 20 weeks of her pregnancy and she went on to have a healthy baby boy.

lainycool wrote: »
    ryanmrs2014 I hope it all turns out ok for you!
    What hospital are you attending? Would you not go into the early pregnancy unit to put your mind at ease?
    My sister in law bled for the 1st 20 weeks of her pregnancy and she went on to have a healthy baby boy.

Hi laineycool. Thanks for your reply. I will be attending waterford regional hospital. Bleeding and cramps have eased a bit since last night. Have our 1st gp appt booked for Monday morning so will mention it then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

Hey, so experienced cramps and red bleeding last night, went to care doc and said this happens to 80% pregnant women in early pregnancy. He told me to rest and if bleeding not gone by Monday to go back, so daunting going off my head as this should be our first :-(

That must be very scary, hopefully everything is ok, best of luck x

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭millie14

Hi ladies,

Sadly I'm out of the Nov 14ggroup, had a m/c on the 19th of March at 6.5 weeks.

Best wishes to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭painauchocolat

So sorry to hear that, millie14

Thank you, that 's v kind

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Getyourjacket

I'm very sorry to hear your sad news millie14, take care

• Advertisement

Thank you,

It's very difficult and devastating. I think we are both still in shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Sarah Bear

So sorry Millie, you poor thing. Look after yourself x

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kvicka

first Millie, so sorry to hear about ur sad news. Dont be hard on yourself. it will take time to heal. I hope ur partner gives you all the understanding you need now.

to all the other ladies here congrats. looks like we ll be joining here. we have a 16 month old, who still bf and only had my period back since december....was waiting for last few weeks but no sign of it...just a few little cramps and really sore boobs....so we did two tests tonight....and yeah both were positiv:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Very sorry for your loss Millie14 .. that happened me in January.. i was 6 weeks, hit me very hard, but thankfully i'm here again, due sometime between nov 13th and the 28th ... (was 2 weeks late on all except my eldest, she was 7 days).
    I was late on my birthday(thursday) and did the test on my partners birthday (sunday) .. happy birthday present :D
    This is my 5th .. :eek: i think im mental :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Sorry to hear that Millie, look after yourself.

Hey, sadly I'm out too, back from epu a while ago, confirmed had early miscarriage :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭painauchocolat

Really sorry to hear that, ryanmrs2014. Look after yourself xx

Sorry to hear that Millie and Ryanmrs2014 x

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭speckledhen

Sorry to hear that Millie and Ryanmrs2014, take care of yourselves xx

• Registered Users Posts: 44 cailindeasciun

Exhaustion & nausea have made an appearance here! Going for an early scan next Monday to get an edd and praying to god it says I'm as clue to the end of the first trimester as possible!!!!

• Advertisement

Exhaustion & nausea have made an appearance here! Going for an early scan next Monday to get an edd and praying to god it says I'm as clue to the end of the first trimester as possible!!!!

Goodluck!
    I'm 7 weeks today and am absolutely shattered, I wasn't this tired on my son but I suppose I was just relaxing and being pampered :-)

My hospital appointment is in 2 weeks and I should get a scan so I'm wishing that time away at the moment!

I feel so fat too my clothes already feel tight :-(

Wondering if anyone is good at working out due date? I conceived through icsi so I thought my dates were pretty solid and I would be due on the 17/11 as I am 6w2d today. Had my booking appointment with the doctor and she put down my due date as the 7/12. So counted me as 4 weeks today. Is that what happens when you are 100% on conception dates? So confused now. Didn't look at the form until I was leaving so couldn't go back and ask.

Wondering if anyone is good at working out due date? I conceived through icsi so I thought my dates were pretty solid and I would be due on the 17/11 as I am 6w2d today. Had my booking appointment with the doctor and she put down my due date as the 7/12. So counted me as 4 weeks today. Is that what happens when you are 100% on conception dates? So confused now. Didn't look at the form until I was leaving so couldn't go back and ask.

When did you get a positive test yourself?
    On my 1st I went to the doctor at 4 weeks pregnant and their test was negative!
    Do you know when you ovulated?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bumblebaby

So sorry to hear this Millie and Ryanmrs2014 xx Look after yourselves xx

Due end of November here with #2 - exciting times!

Btw girls, there is also a Nov 2014 babies group set up on FB, if you'd like to join PM me with your email address :)

Congratulations bumblebaby. I went for an early scan the other day and found out I'm having twins! I was in shock, settled in a bit now and getting excited! Also got a official due date of 18/11. Seems like a lifetime away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Millie and Ryanmrs I'm so sorry for your losses.

I'm due 13 November...I think. We went for a scan the other day, thought we were 7&4 but scan said 7&1. I know three days is not much, but you know the way early scans are meant to be accurate?

I'm certain of conception dates and we were ttc and only 'did it' when I ovulating.

Just wondering how id be three days out, a teeny bit worried because I was horrendously sick and now I'm fine. Never really tired or anything. I know the scan was good, but had a mmc before so just get worried!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Anne2014

My dates are out too. I know when I ovulated and we're sure of the conception date but it doesn't match the date we were given.
    The doctor said even though I could have conceived on a certain date it could have taken the egg a few days before it was implanted in the womb

Millie and Ryanmrs I'm so sorry for your losses.

I'm due 13 November...I think. We went for a scan the other day, thought we were 7&4 but scan said 7&1. I know three days is not much, but you know the way early scans are meant to be accurate?

I'm certain of conception dates and we were ttc and only 'did it' when I ovulating.

Just wondering how id be three days out, a teeny bit worried because I was horrendously sick and now I'm fine. Never really tired or anything. I know the scan was good, but had a mmc before so just get worried!!

The sonographer told me that being 2 days out was considered pretty accurate, so I wouldn't worry about 3 if she wasn't. I also read that it can depend on the sonographer too, some are better than others. Implantation could have happened late too there's no definite way to know. Symptoms can come and go, your body could just be settling down with the hormones. I know it's very hard to not compare this pregnancy with your last, but every pregnancy is different. Easier said I know but if you've had a positive scans, chances are everything will be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Cbeamy

Hi ladies, am due 22nd November so just under 8 weeks at minute. Had a miscarriage last July so am very happy. My scan in EPU Kilkenny will be 23/4. Cant wait. Am feeling pretty ok other than the tiredness and hunger. Nausea is bearable as it passes around lunch. I am really not sure what to be eating or should I eat little and often or as normal. I am so hungry all the time and am trying to eat properly. Ive put on 2 lbs already but bar one choc craving I have been really good as I am not of the idea that I should be eating for 2 and stuffing myself. I want to stay healthy and only put on what I need to keep both of us healthy. What are you ladies eating throughout the day to keep your hunger at bay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Cbeamy wrote: »
    Hi ladies, am due 22nd November so just under 8 weeks at minute. Had a miscarriage last July so am very happy. My scan in EPU Kilkenny will be 23/4. Cant wait. Am feeling pretty ok other than the tiredness and hunger. Nausea is bearable as it passes around lunch. I am really not sure what to be eating or should I eat little and often or as normal. I am so hungry all the time and am trying to eat properly. Ive put on 2 lbs already but bar one choc craving I have been really good as I am not of the idea that I should be eating for 2 and stuffing myself. I want to stay healthy and only put on what I need to keep both of us healthy. What are you ladies eating throughout the day to keep your hunger at bay?

Congratulations Cbeamy!! I think I read somewhere that you only need a very small amount of extra food a day, like a slice of toast or banana. Protein and carbs are great for morning sickness!!

Advertisement