Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iZombie [The CW] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,874 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah it was pretty poor as far as iZombie goes. Not a D&D fan, apart from the old cartoon. So maybe it was spending so long on some of the scenes.

Killer wasn't revealed as the case was handed off to the FBI.

The mayor can't really appear in public again for a while as he has been shot. Unless they fake his injury while in public

• Registered Users Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭Vic_08

RTE are airing season 2 in the prime 2.15am slot starting tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Vic_08 wrote: »
    RTE are airing season 2 in the prime 2.15am slot starting tonight.
    RTÉ with their fingers on the pulse giving this show a PRIMO time slot :rolleyes: :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Bad enough Irish Netflix users can't access the same content their UK brethren can thanks to RTÉ, but that RTÉ then shovel the show into a graveyard slot just adds insult to injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Cracking episode this week - so far Season 3 was a bit of a step down from last year, but this episode for me brought it back up to the level of quality I had come to expect and hopefully they'll keep that up and/or exceed it for the final 3 episodes of the season.

• Advertisement

Maybe it was said but what's the story with Ravi's new woman again?

And may I suggest that Peyton get involved in more roleplaying like this week and less like last week's roleplaying.

So the guy killed the dominatrix in order to protect the zombie mayoral candidate. And he in turn was killed to cover it up while his daughter was taken in by Filmore Graves

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Cracking episode this week - so far Season 3 was a bit of a step down from last year, but this episode for me brought it back up to the level of quality I had come to expect and hopefully they'll keep that up and/or exceed it for the final 3 episodes of the season.

They kept that quality going this week too. The brain eating scene a few minutes into the episode was fantastic.

"I thought you might have ethics, or some such nonsense." :)

As for that last scene... :eek:

Mr E wrote: »
    They kept that quality going this week too. The brain eating scene a few minutes into the episode was fantastic.

"I thought you might have ethics, or some such nonsense." :)

As for that last scene... :eek:

Liv, Blaine and Don-E all all having a vision at the same time was great... I really hope they don't kill Don-E off, he's really becoming one of the gang and he bounces well off all of the main cast.

I like how Clive has just accepted Liv's quirks and rolls with it. Like when she came into the morgue with the guns wrapped in the blanket and Clive looked and just shrugged it off.

I'm guessing the paper that has outed the zombies is basically the National Enquirer/Weekly World News?

Part one of the finale was really good. Jaw dropping ending.

No doubt they'll try to pass off the zombie outbreak as being related to the virus, but it should still be an interesting finale next week.

I'd put money on Clive, Peyton or Ravi getting scratched. :)

• Advertisement

I was having a wee bit of trouble following the bit about the virus. Were they just trying to find the CDC one's killer?

Good to see Rose McIver really dedicating herself to the role now, spending extra time in makeup to apply that really dodgy looking wig and fake tan. :)

Poor Major. He may get the hot women, but then things don't end well for them.

And Fargo from Eureka! Though not as Fargo.

Great reactions from Liv for the Ravi visions.

Mr E wrote: »
    I'd put money on Clive, Peyton or Ravi getting scratched. :)

Bing. :)

Great finale and great season overall. Next season is shaping up to be very different indeed. I like Chase Graves' character too - glad he will be around next year.

I know my favourite part of the finale probably shouldn't be the random dance number, but that was funking awesome... Blaine and Don E's reactions to said dance number, doubly so! :D

Nice scene between Liv and Ravi at the end. Not the usual big cliffhanger either, even having Ravi pretend he's turning. :-)

Though what was the news the mayor got?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Nice scene between Liv and Ravi at the end. Not the usual big cliffhanger either, even having Ravi pretend he's turning. :-)

Though what was the news the mayor got?

that was the zombie outbreak news he got.
    Apart from one episode its been a fantastic season.

I thought that as well but at the time he got the news, he was talking to kids about zombies. Or was that at Filmore Graves school?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,419 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Season 4 trailer returns February 26th.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,919 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Would be nice if we could see season 3 first.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sweet...the best zombie tv show is back tomorrow night...can't wait.
    and god I have to sit through the walking dead crap first...arrghgh..

Think I'll pass on Walking Dead this time. May catch up when it ends.

Looks like Tuesday has become a busy night from Monday tv. iZombie returns then Lucifer and Legends of Tomorrow.

Looking forward to Rose having more fun playing weird roles and Clive's reactions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Think I'll pass on Walking Dead this time. May catch up when it ends.

Looks like Tuesday has become a busy night from Monday tv. iZombie returns then Lucifer and Legends of Tomorrow.

Looking forward to Rose having more fun playing weird roles and Clive's reactions.

The latest episode of Lucifer is out in the wild as it aired in Canada last night. I think it usually aired a day early in Canada

Cool. Yeah it used to be available a day early then that stopped. Be great if made a return to lighten the load for Tuesday.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Any sign or word that it might be available in Ireland on Netflix the day after? IIRC it was for season 3 on Netflix UK, but rights issues here prevented it from appearing on IE.

There still isn't any word on series 3 so don't hold your breath.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

flazio wrote: »
    There still isn't any word on series 3 so don't hold your breath.
    Yep, I'm assuming the Montrose Morons are preventing Netflix airing it here because they're oh-so-keen to air it for us themselves.

I liked what we saw of the new status quo for Seattle in the premiere - should be a good arc for the season. Decent enough case of the week as well.

Season 3 has finally appeared on Netflix.

Knepper really went for it, didn't he? Should be great fun this season. :)

flazio wrote: »
    Season 3 has finally appeared on Netflix.

Is the UK netflix still updating weekly the day after.

I enjoy Major just being so used to everything that he didn't even bat an eyelid at things like Ravi suddenly walking around naked

• Advertisement

Is the UK netflix still updating weekly the day after.
    Yes and now it looks like we are too.

Advertisement