Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Non-WWE Theme Song Tournament

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Oh Christ, I knew I was going to struggle to come up with a decision in this tie. The Horsemen's theme is just cool personified, it gave the group that extra sense of epicness. Goldberg's is an absolute gem of a theme. It's simple yet so effective at getting across the intimidating character, it made Goldberg sound like the most important man in the world and had the crowd interaction factor to boot.

These are two of my absolute favourite wrestling themes but I'm going to give it to Goldberg.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

My vote here is for The Four Horsemen. It's timeless and just oozes class and really showcased how strong a theme song can be...Goldbergs is good, but it's not in the same class. That brings the votes to 6 - 6, next vote reaches the finals!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Hope Goldberg does it but whoever wins this im backing all the way in the final

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

I vote for goldberg....

tumblr_mtgl1h0rMM1sfyszho1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

at 6 -6, its a really close one.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Horsemen.. Goldberg's theme like the man himself is extremely overrated

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

So long Snoreberg.

And with that we have our final

The Four Horsemen

vs

The ECW Theme

The poll will be left open for 48 hours, after that we will have a winner!

Went for ECW myself. Maybe watching old ECW PPVs on the network has swayed me but Its just too Iconic. Horsemen theme is great, no doubt, but ECW pips it.

Three guesses who I voted for :pac:

• Advertisement

Jester252 wrote: »
    Three guesses who I voted for :pac:

You swerved us and went with the horsemen, didnt you :pac:

Its 50/50 at the moment, either theme could win!

Just what to say thanks Boston for running this tournament, not only did you remind me of some classics but you gave me a very new songs to add to the ipod. Rainmaker is a much loved addition on my get hyped morning mix.

Jester252 wrote: »
    Just what to say thanks Boston for running this tournament, not only did you remind me of some classics but you gave me a very new songs to add to the ipod. Rainmaker is a much loved addition on my get hyped morning mix.

I share the same as Jester. Well in TBC. Some great theme revisited and a few new enteries on my Ipod.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Torn! Horsemen is a classic but I associate a lot of memories with the ECW Theme! Think ECW juuuuuuuuuust about edges it out for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

So nobody won this. Thread fail

The fact that ECW is on a par with the horsemen is laughable.

The fact that ECW is on a par with the horsemen is laughable.
    Clearly others disagree. Ah democracy

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Clearly others disagree. Ah democracy

You're joining my beloved soccermanager,Play nice now...Or i will crush you! :p

Advertisement