Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Non-WWE Theme Song Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I don't think Misawa can ever expect me to vote against him. It's the absolute best wrestling theme Evers created and just scream "epic" from the opening piano. Give this theme to anyone and they instantly become a big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Danielson, not the best theme but better than Misawa. I just don't get the hype.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Dont care anymore too many WWE fans are rigging the votes... :p

Dont care care anymore too many WWE fans are rigging the votes... :p

Despite there being no WWE themes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Misawa. I just can't take Danielson's theme seriously. All I picture is:

gob-car-danc.gif

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Despite there being no WWE themes?

Yes. its a conspiracy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Danielson! How can you go against a theme like that?! It's fantastic! If he could be anymore over it'd be using this theme and having fans throw streamers into the ring!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

My vote goes to Gob...I mean Bryan Danielson

Its so him, I wish they would bring it back for him, Surely Europe need some royaltys

Both 3 for 3, ever battle this round has been close!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

I have to say Mitsuharu Misawa. Not because I rate his theme in any way, I just totally disregard "The Final Countdown" begin used by DB.

• Advertisement

Misawa a single vote away from victory, if there is no other vote thrown in by 22.54 (ie 24 hours after the last vote) then Misawa will go through automatically

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Danielson. Don't really think too much of Misawa's, while I quite like Danielson's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

danielson for me. i think it suits danielson and i love that song proper 80s cheese

What an upset by Danielson, robs it at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

YES! YES! YES!

What a come back! It looked like he was on the way out but The American Dragon is into the quarter finals! Next!

Kazuchika Okada

Vs.

Beer Money

Again I hope people listen to the themes before voting, because I can't see how you could vote against Okada here. I have voted for Beer Money in previous rounds, but I think they had a lucky draw. Okada has the far superior theme here and perhaps the best theme song to come out in the past few years, it's excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I was just thinking how I missed all the other Beer Money votes and then in this round you throw out the one theme song left that I'd vote for ahead of Beer Money. Why do you hate me tbc? Has to be Okada, despite my deep love of Beer Money's. As I said earlier the moment where it shifts from the intro to his regular theme is just perfection.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Beer Money for me, tnas best theme and suited the two of them perfectly.

I was just thinking how I missed all the other Beer Money votes and then in this round you throw out the one theme song left that I'd vote for ahead of Beer Money. Why do you hate me tbc? Has to be Okada, despite my deep love of Beer Money's. As I said earlier the moment where it shifts from the intro to his regular theme is just perfection.

I was all ready to vote for American Males the whole way through then they went up against one of the very few themes I vote against them with :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Gave the Rainmakers a good listen to there (wouldn't be all that familiar with NJPW). I think it would be a good soundtrack on a movie but for wrestling themes, Beer Money is better in my opinion. The start is instantly a pop and that to me is important for a theme.

Storm and Roode get my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Kazuchika Okada for me, from the intro to when the theme kicks in is superior to Berr Money

Sad to see Beer Money go though

3 for Okada and 2 for Beer Money so far, it's not over yet through as the Danielson/Misawa match showed!

Okada, it carries for longer. I think I might be dreading the next match up

Okada is one vote away from victory

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I enjoy both but I prefer Okada's theme.

And Okada, the man who really has gotten a lot further than expected, makes it to the quarter finals. Who will join him, there are only two matches left this round!

Goldberg

Vs.

Tommy Dreamer (ECW)

My vote here goes for Tommy. The theme suited him perfectly and spoke so much about his character. The Goldberg theme was epic to start off with, but it doesn't hold your attention for as gold as Dreamers.

Dreamer, ECW just had away with themes and I find Goldberg to be a bit boring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Goldberg. I just love it. I could listen to it all day. It's got that epic sound that could get even Yoshi Tatsu over as a star.

Advertisement