Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Non-WWE Theme Song Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Okada has truly been the dark horse, will he make it all the way to the finals against the might ECW theme? It's the semi finals folks, first to 7 votes wins!

Kazuchika Okada

Vs

ECW Theme

And my vote here goes to Okada. The ECW theme may have been iconic for its generation, but it didn't have crowd interaction and it didn't have a certain something that Okadas theme has. Okada to make the final!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ah the 2 themes I didn't want together, so I have to choose one and will stick with the theme to the final.

Okada for me. Its a theme that makes him seem like a big deal. If it was in WWE it would be iconic by now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Delighted to see Goldberg this far. Shame he didn't have that exact theme in WWE.

Anyway, to the battle at hand.. Torn a bit on this one. I'd never heard Okada's theme before this, but it's really grown on me. On the other hand, it's EC-F'n-W. The Extreme one takes it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

I could post nothing and Boston will know who I'm voting for. Will be a shock if it gets past Okada but I'm loyal.

ECW theme, hard hitting, ass kicking and not afraid to fight the big dogs just like the company

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Okada, a much better theme song on nearly every level. Personally think the ECW one is a little bland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I'll go with ECW. I like Okada's when I listen to it but I always struggle to remember afterwards. I think I'm just more familiar with ECW's and it has more memories connected to it.

The next semi is a nightmare for me that I hoped would be saved until the final.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭eireannBEAR

Okada never heard of it before this,but i like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Okada a really good theme and im sure a new one to many of us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I like Okada's theme, but the ECW theme has such weight and resonance with me so it gets my vote

• Advertisement

5 for Okada and 4 for ECW, it's close!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Tough one but the ECW one edges it for me due to the memories it brings up.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Oh this is tight y'all!!!

Omackeral wrote: »
    Oh this is tight y'all!!!

It's very tight, and I think the other semi final will be too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Ecw theme gets my vote. A perfect theme for its product

ECW Theme is 1 vote away from victory, Okada needs 2. If there are no more votes by 23:56 the ECW Theme will make it through automatically

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

ECW, a theme that truly defined a renegade promotion!

And the ECW theme makes it to the finals....but who will it face?

Goldberg

vs.

The Four Horsemen

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Horsemen for me!

Goldberg,The horsemen is a classic,but bill was more my era,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Horsemen by far! It's a great theme taht really suits the Fab Four!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Goldberg. Horsemen may be a classic, but so is Goldberg's (for me anyway). Everything about it worked so well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Have to go with Goldberg. Whereas The Horsemen has that classic vibe. Goldberg's tune was great. The theme and his entrance were integral parts to making Goldberg DA MAN!!!!!

Angron wrote: »
    Goldberg. Horsemen may be a classic, but so is Goldberg's (for me anyway). Everything about it worked so well.

It was part of the best entrance in wrestling full stop. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

As I've said already, the no nonsense military style marching music meant sh*t was about to go down. Goldberg was savage, so was his theme

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Horsemen, lead iconic men to the ring unlike Goldberg, the theme of jobber squashes and dumb finishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Goldberg, knew something big was going down and just made him so iconic

5 -3 so far in favour of Goldberg!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Horseman for me, both great themes but alas Ive to choose one. Horsemen was a big deal theme and gave prestige and class air to the faction

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Gotta go with the Horseman aswell. It oozes class and has probably the best guitar riff intro outside of a non Jim Johnson produced song.

Advertisement