Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy was unable to prevent a Málaga CF defeat to Fenerbahçe SK.
    Málaga CF slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Fenerbahçe SK in their Division 4 fixture.
    Van Wolfswinkel scored both of the goals for Málaga CF and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

A minor hiccup, that is all. We were very wasteful in front of goal, in truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Medical passed ;)

mario-car_1502522a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Someone's nicked an 'R' off the number plate..
    And he can't spell.

And I'm grasping at straws.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

climbed the table with the help of arsenal, bayern and villa...........cheers lads! :pac:

tumblr_mpmee8oJvV1s2yegdo1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Medical passed ;)

mario-car_1502522a.jpg

Miss my BB, would have been well awRe of this deal instead of waiting for a damn picture to load on non existant 3g

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Beat Olympiakos 2-0, getting a nose bleed up here on top of D3 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Sorry Everton - you ain't getting them that easy haha.
    Looks like you had the same idea as me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

Sir Tom Cattle steered US Palermo to victory against Ajax.
    US Palermo beat Ajax 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Hamsík scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Sigthorsson was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The offer for Mario BALOTELLI of Manchester City from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Balotelli-main.jpg

Good god...... what have I done!

The offer for Mario BALOTELLI of Manchester City from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Balotelli-main.jpg

Good god...... what have I done!

hmpfb4m38jrm.gif

to soon? :pac:

• Advertisement

swoody wrote: »
    hmpfb4m38jrm.gif

to soon? :pac:

Poor oul Bill.....

allegedly 13 women might disagree

Mario BALOTELLI has completed his move to SS Lazio from Manchester City in a swap deal for João CANCELO and Nuri ŞAHIN

Absolutely delighted to finally get him! I know he's crazy and lazy and worst of all he plays for the Pool, but he's entertaining as hell and he really is an amazing talent!

It is a pity tough that he will probably never reach his full potential due to the self-created controversies & media storms surrounding him....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5vRe4lahMaXo77UqngFZNahZhURo0__YHkUTMQSWbhjYANmEW
    If anything it will keep someone else happy and the mohawk competitions between himself and Nianggolan should be some crack!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Mario BALOTELLI has completed his move to SS Lazio from Manchester City in a swap deal for João CANCELO and Nuri ŞAHIN

Absolutely delighted to finally get him! I know he's crazy and lazy and worst of all he plays for the Pool, but he's entertaining as hell and he really is an amazing talent!

It is a pity tough that he will probably never reach his full potential due to the self-created controversies & media storms surrounding him....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5vRe4lahMaXo77UqngFZNahZhURo0__YHkUTMQSWbhjYANmEW
    If anything it will keep someone else happy and the mohawk competitions between himself and Nianggolan should be some crack!

Boo urns..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Napoli next.

Dragovic suspended. Vertoghen, Pedro and Demichelis all out hurt. Ibra getting tired. :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Napoli next.

Dragovic suspended. Vertoghen, Pedro and Demichelis all out hurt. Ibra getting tired. :(

Easy win then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Team is fecked again! Can someone (Swoody :p ) figure out if it was a glitch before that they were normally back to 100% or is it a glitch that they're wrecked now?

All my other GWs my players are 95%+ on a Sunday after a Thursday match. This was the same for the boards league up until last week. Now they're all in and around 88%. I'm lucky since I've good cover in a few 91s but it's a pain that it was fine before but not anymore...

Is it just me having the problem again!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Team is fecked again! Can someone (Swoody :p ) figure out if it was a glitch before that they were normally back to 100% or is it a glitch that they're wrecked now?

All my other GWs my players are 95%+ on a Sunday after a Thursday match. This was the same for the boards league up until last week. Now they're all in and around 88%. I'm lucky since I've good cover in a few 91s but it's a pain that it was fine before but not anymore...

Nope i am too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

That is where i stopped feeling sorry for you!!!

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    That is where i stopped feeling sorry for you!!!

I've a 92, 2 x 91s and an 89 on the bench... Buts that's it! Its rough going trying to keep them all happy!!

:pac:

• Advertisement

I rested 4-5 starters for the last game, everyone (except injured Dodo) is 100% going into Sunday..

I rested 4-5 starters for the last game, everyone (except injured Dodo) is 100% going into Sunday..

I did the same and the lads I rested/used as sub's are 100% but anyone who played a full game is around 88% up until last week they'd be in and around 94/95%. As I said, its only this GW. All others and this one up until last week was fine. Now most players are fecked.

If that's the way it is, I don't mind, I just have to adapt, use subs better and rest players but it's annoying that it was one way two weeks ago and in all other game world's and then just changes in the Boards league.

I sent a ticket last week but the reply was, no bug found, ticket closed. They obviously didn't look very hard if they didn't notice any difference at all. Code or algorithm has been changed somewhere

Just reread this. So even your players that played 90mins on Thursday are 100%? That's the problem for me, none of mine are, they're down at 88% give or take. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I'm gonna assume it's because you have your pressing set to 'all over' rather than 'own half'. Just a guess but it would make sense

TheGunns wrote: »
    I'm gonna assume it's because you have your pressing set to 'all over' rather than 'own half'. Just a guess but it would make sense

Will check when I get to a laptop but I'm pretty sure I've had it set to that for quite a while

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Further looking would show Tupac has low pressing (which explain how he has 100%) and your team in the Copa del boards has 'own half' so my guess is they may have changed something recently to make pressing make more of a difference. I never normally take notice of the update messages but I may have to start!

Have been using 'all over' for all this season and the end of last season but it only changed in the last week or so. It may have been a change in an update, I don't read them myself :o like I said, if its supposed to be like that then fair enough, I just have to change it up a bit.

It's probably for the best, I haven't been up to much lately!! :D

Just checked the EB league where I use all over for pressing and everyone is in and around 94% give or take, I dunno.

a player gains 8% energy everyday so he'll gain back 24% between thursday/sunday and 32% between sunday/thursday. anyone you played on thursday that dropped below 66% conditioning wont be fit (above 90%), anyone who drops below 58% tomorrow wont make 90% by thursday.

since you've stated you have cover this post does not concern you.

mr-greedy.gif

• Advertisement

The problem is why has it suddenly changed now and why are players OK in other GWs but are fecked in this one. I haven't changed any tactics that I can think of and I've been using subs the same as always

Its not really a big deal, I just want to know what the change was!! :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement