Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options
1327328329330331333»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Are you using young lads? How is it going?

I toyed with the idea once upon a time.

Out of context this would be .... a legal minefield

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Are you using young lads? How is it going?

I toyed with the idea once upon a time.

Yeah all youths, no going to well results wise but im enjoying playing the likes of sakho 83 rated up top with barbosa 84 rated knowing they are both playing well in real life..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Out of context this would be .... a legal minefield

10484893.jpg

What are the changes of Christian Benteke getting to 90 in the next PL review? or will his time out with injury mean he might miss out on it this time round?

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

What are the changes of Christian Benteke getting to 90 in the next PL review? or will his time out with injury mean he might miss out on it this time round?

He will need to score about 15-20 more goals to hit 90 by May.

He will def stay this time anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

Very slim considering he missed the world cup aswell

gerp99 wrote: »
    He will need to score about 15-20 more goals to hit 90 by May.

He will def stay this time anyway

not to mention he'll have to leave villa and play for a team that plays european football in midweek. ;)

I dont like ye anymore ...

I dont like ye anymore ...

TivYd1U.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Remember telling everyone that benteke was a cert to hit 90 when I had him at villa. I'll take him back if you don't want him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Any one 90+ ye had in mind? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Well done to Villa on the win tonight. Sound fella, that manager.

I have hopefully now recovered from the ****e I put myself in by not changing the team, and should be back to 100% fitness for my first 11 this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Well done to Villa on the win tonight. Sound fella, that manager.

I have hopefully now recovered from the ****e I put myself in by not changing the team, and should be back to 100% fitness for my first 11 this week.

Cheers al. Noticed you had a few big names on the bench alright. The squad fitness issue is a big deal this season. I haven't got the squad to rotate much unfortunately

The fitness thing is making this GW a little more realistic I think ...

Makes people think about who they choose to play ... no longer just picking the 11 strongest players and off ya go. I tend to through bench a first teamer here and there, so no real difference to my approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Ron-Robert ZIELER has completed his move to SS Lazio from Cruzeiro for 18,894,000

Being broke sure makes the makes things easier!!!!!

I suppose I have to up my expectations for the season considering league position and strengthening the most important area of the pitch!

Makes people think about who they choose to play ... no longer just picking the 11 strongest players and off ya go. I tend to through bench a first teamer here and there, so no real difference to my approach.

i'm having no problems with my squad being unfit but I do seem to pick up an injury every match, yesterday it was pogba. last week i lost benatia and cabella, the week before that it was vidal and gustavo. what ive learnt is to not change my formation or tactics because of injuries, that cost me 4 games on the bounce and i got hammered in all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Maybe it is just me but the fitness thing doesn't seem to be as bad for the last 2 matches as it was for few before that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

tommycahir wrote: »
    Maybe it is just me but the fitness thing doesn't seem to be as bad for the last 2 matches as it was for few before that?

Nope, same for me. Not as bad but still different than before and different than other GWs. I also find that fitness drops the day before a match. Aguero was 94% on Friday but down to 91% on Saturday and for the match. As others have said, just need to adapt :)

Swoody wrote:
    i'm having no problems with my squad being unfit but I do seem to pick up an injury every match, yesterday it was pogba. last week i lost benatia and cabella, the week before that it was vidal and gustavo. what ive learnt is to not change my formation or tactics because of injuries, that cost me 4 games on the bounce and i got hammered in all of them.

Sure Cabella is soft anyway ... send him off to Porto

Sure Cabella is soft anyway ... send him off to Porto

Nah, he went for a spray tan while he was off there yesterday and is raring to go for thursday. infact he playing tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Have made it top of the league without Vertongen and Demichelis, replaced with an 88 and an 86.

Fully expect to drop now they are back and fit :(

i just noticed i've had a few risers in the last few days..... :cool: (it's been a while)

Mouez Hassen +5
    Jean-Philippe Gbamin +1
    Benjamin Bourigeaud +3

7j0we4i.gif

Yacine Bammou next please. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Kurzawa and Origi getting +2's. Happy with that, heres hoping that a few more French based players go the same way.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,799 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

So who is going to count up the votes on the buying from unmanaged thread?

There are some that don't count,

Some that would count but don't want them counting,

a changed mind vote if I remember,

Not an easy task,

I vote that we vote again :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Eddy Mac was unable to prevent a Borussia Dortmund defeat to Manchester City.
    Borussia Dortmund slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

His Keeper got MOTM.... Says it all really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement