Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hearthstone Tournament Poll

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Limits on Legendaries.
    I'd certainly tune in, when they have a spectate mode I hope its running on a delay so that we can see all the cards, or if not replays would certainly be good. People commentating on these games would be great in the future. I had great fun casting before and lsiteing in Irish tournaments, drums up a lot of support and community.

Yeah they are but they seem very slow with any advances don't they? These, while complex, are basic features that these games should have by now, especially with it's length of development. Ipad app not out for most of a year, then the android will be started? And with so many features missing I think they need to start releasing things, there is a big element of interaction and "making friends" community elements that could be good for this game. Even with simple things like sending chat requests during games, to start.

They have a relatively small team working on this, maybe they didnt think it take off this well(its usually the 2nd most watched game on twitch), and dont forget its still in Beta. Personally, Id be happier if they fixed all the card jumping bugs first than developing newer stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Limits on Legendaries.
    Anyone wrote: »
    They have a relatively small team working on this, maybe they didnt think it take off this well(its usually the 2nd most watched game on twitch), and dont forget its still in Beta. Personally, Id be happier if they fixed all the card jumping bugs first than developing newer stuff.

Yeah, lost my first game because of it the other day. Placed a dire wolf alpha between two minions but only one minion got the buff. My opponent was a priest so he healed up from the 1hp left and won. That was mildy frustrating :mad:

The reconnect feature is another big want from me. So many random DC's; usually in arena (it's like it knows those games matter more).

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

All Class cards minus Legendaries plus some Rares.
    We seem to be the first to get our match played.

Boidhre 2 - Anyone 0

Good games, just a fairly hard counter for Anyone's deck. Usual midrange vs control matchup.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Limits on Legendaries.
    nesf wrote: »
    We seem to be the first to get our match played.

Boidhre 2 - Anyone 0

Good games, just a fairly hard counter for Anyone's deck. Usual midrange vs control matchup.

Yep, well played. I miss played a few times, and was punished!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Limits on Legendaries and Epics.
    No stream? :p Will try and get mine played tomorrow

• Advertisement

Limits on Legendaries.
    I've added Big Knox but no acceptance as of yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Limits on Legendaries.
    I'm on now Nody! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Kirby went 3-0 fairly against me; back to the drawing board for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Limits on Legendaries.
    I owe it all to the Cairne Brothers! :p

nohbgl.png

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

dat board. dat hand. Im ****ed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Limits on Legendaries.
    Seifer wrote: »
    I've added Big Knox but no acceptance as of yet...

Sh1t man sorry haven't even logged in a few days, will add you now and should be around tomorrow for the game if you're available.

This going well guys, we've half the games played despite it being the weekend and still have until Tuesday to get games done. :)

If people are having trouble arranging things we can look into longer times for getting games played perhaps?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

dat board. dat hand. Im ****ed :D
    1. Play Giant
    2. Play Argent Defender making it 9/9 with taunt
    3. Watch enemy play Black knight and curse like a sailor having caught his wife in the bed with another man...
    Of course getting Hellstrom in every damn hand on the first draw for three hands after mulliganed him twice did not help... But in all honesty it would be unlikely to have turned the tide either; only annoyed the only legendary I pulled (five times in three games!) was my most expensive creature by a mile...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Won't be playin tonight.

Battle.net down for maintenance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Its working fine for me this evening

Limits on Legendaries.
    I was in about an hour ago but can't get in now.

Was down..now back up. Game on.

Never mind. Can login to battle.net but HS is down.

xD

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

well iv logged in no problem so if you manage to log in send me a message in game and we'll try get our game done

In the battle of the newbs, me and jaffos went head to head. Ended 2-1 to me but was really fun and well played him.

The two most annoying decks, hunter vs priest :D

Hard battle with Deselby. He won the first game outright but i clawed back for the 2-1 victory.

Honestly thought i was f**ked after the first game though :P

Every card was painful (oozes, taunts, powerwords)

• Advertisement

Limits on Legendaries.
    No sign of Big Knox :/

Limits on Legendaries.
    Round 1 is complete!
    Finished with a very tight 2-1 win for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Limits on Legendaries.
    Are we playing the same heroes as round 1 or?

same throughout i imagine?

Xyo wrote: »
    Same hero but we can change our decks up (could in between rounds as well but I'm far to lazy for that :o )

Xyo wrote: »

Same heroes.

Oh, and I got Kirby, bugger. :(

nesf wrote: »
    Oh, and I got Kirby, bugger. :(
    And I'm up against a shaman as a warrior; clearly RNGJesus hates me :(

Oh well I got three decks to decide between for the games (all brand spankingly newly crafted and never tried in a game).
    • Kill 'em all
    • Steady as she goes
    • All hail the queen

New bracket is up for those who haven't seen it: http://challonge.com/boardshearth1

Please finish games by the 15th. Which is this Saturday.

• Advertisement

Nody wrote: »
    And I'm up against a shaman as a warrior; clearly RNGJesus hates me :(

Oh well I got three decks to decide between for the games (all brand spankingly newly crafted and never tried in a game).
    • Kill 'em all
    • Steady as she goes
    • All hail the queen

Poke me on HS at some point, you can can test them against my new Shaman deck. :)

Advertisement