Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Elimination Chamber [SS1] 2014 Pre Show Thread *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Loughc wrote: »
    I will offer you 50/1 odds. Sure I'm not a bookie but you have to start somewhere ;)

In other words I really don't think cena is going to win it.

but that doesent mean he would win it unless im reading it completely wrong, just that Cena would be the last eliminated. I can't see anyone but Orton winning it myself and if it isn't him vs Orton as the final two Cena would be the logical most likely choice i'd see the WWE making. so if Kane, HHH or whoever screws Bryan early then that could be a good bet for TSC

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah.

Thought process is that I can see the Wyatts "screwing" Cena and HHH/Kane screwing Bryan. So one should happen fairly early and one should happen at the very end, spaced out apart.

The bet would be that Cena would be the last one to be eliminated. My thought process would be that if the rumours of Hogan/Cena teaming against the Wyatt's are true, they'll use Bray screwing Cena as the show-closing angle, making in the most important leaving the show and making it big enough for the Hogan return on Raw.

Of course, they could also worry that an early screw-job for Bryan could lead to the crowd hijacking the show again....

EDIT: Should have jumped quick; already down to 5/1

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

but that doesent mean he would win it unless im reading it completely wrong, just that Cena would be the last eliminated. I can't see anyone but Orton winning it myself and if it isn't him vs Orton as the final two Cena would be the logical most likely choice i'd see the WWE making. so if Kane, HHH or whoever screws Bryan early then that could be a good bet for TSC

You are right. I completely misread that! Long week!!
    I retract those previous odds :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

They definitely some to be doing an injury angle thing for Daniel Bryan at PPV. Poor lad is bandjaxed on Smackdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but it's Sky Sports 1 rather than SBO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

rovert wrote: »
    Triple H and Daniel Bryan seem to on a collision course for Wrestlemania:

Meltzer's idea/suggestion for Daniel Bryan (based on the idea Bryan shouldn't pinned) is that Triple H eliminates Bryan from the Chamber via a medical stoppage.

He did something similar a while ago in a Bryan-Orton match, when Orton and HHH were still faces. It was actually real and as far as I remember Bryan was pissed in real life. So it would be interesting if they do it as a storyline.

A lot of people are saying an Orton win is predictable but that's only because everyone read online about Orton-Batista and Cena-Wyatt at WrestleMania. Only for that, I think most people would be expecting Cena to win, given that Cena always wins. :D

One question: has the fact Cena got screwed by the Wyatts at the Royal Rumble even being mentioned since? Like any kind of explanation from the Wyatts or any kind of revenge mission by Cena? I guess they are delaying the feud as they don't want to give away their WrestleMania plans yet, but still seems strange how it was barely mentioned. It's like Cena is so used to being screwed by different heels that his character just accepts it as part of the job description. :D

Or is there any chance the feud was dropped either due to Punk leaving changing everything or because it leaked online? Guess we'll find out on Monday morning.

1743697_10151972116331443_1232081335_n.jpg

:)

He did something similar a while ago in a Bryan-Orton match, when Orton and HHH were still faces. It was actually real and as far as I remember Bryan was pissed in real life. So it would be interesting if they do it as a storyline.

A lot of people are saying an Orton win is predictable but that's only because everyone read online about Orton-Batista and Cena-Wyatt at WrestleMania. Only for that, I think most people would be expecting Cena to win, given that Cena always wins. :D

One question: has the fact Cena got screwed by the Wyatts at the Royal Rumble even being mentioned since? Like any kind of explanation from the Wyatts or any kind of revenge mission by Cena? I guess they are delaying the feud as they don't want to give away their WrestleMania plans yet, but still seems strange how it was barely mentioned. It's like Cena is so used to being screwed by different heels that his character just accepts it as part of the job description. :D

Or is there any chance the feud was dropped either due to Punk leaving changing everything or because it leaked online? Guess we'll find out on Monday morning.

Think it was mentioned on the Raw after, and maybe the following week but since the Shield tag I dont think it has been mentioned. I just hope the Shield arent lumped with the Wyatts for Wrestlemania.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Can we get a copy of this 100 x 100 for Liz?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Is the event on Sky Box office or sky sports ?

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Is the event on Sky Box office or sky sports ?

6 posts ago:

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Not sure if it has been mentioned, but it's Sky Sports 1 rather than SBO.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Gonna stay up for this, will be flaked tomorrow & I didn't even stay up for the Rumble.
    Should be a good ppv, I hope. WWE haven't had one since SummerSlam

• Registered Users Posts: 45,544 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Is Darren Young vs Titus really on this PPV?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Yup!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Millions of dollars!

6 posts ago:

:p

Sorry, i wont even deny that I'm a lazy so and so.... Delighted, will stay up and watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Sorry, i wont even deny that I'm a lazy so and so.... Delighted, will stay up and watch.

Easy mistake to make especially after that new deal WWE signed with Sky which means this may be the last year for a while we'll get to watch the Chamber PPV for "free"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Lesnar will be at the PPV aswell, i wonder what his involvement will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Orton is now 1/25...

1/50 on PaddyPower!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I have a theory/educated guess in regards to the Elimination Chamber, Christian won't be in the match and he'll be replaced by someone else.

(IT'S JUST A THEORY/EDUCATED GUESS BEFORE ANY CHRISTIAN FANS TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Am I right in saying there's only one Chamber match tonight? I was never fond of having two on the same card.

In saying that, I think they've missed a trick in not putting the Wyatts and Shield in the chamber. It would have created a dynamic we haven't seen in the match before.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I have a theory/educated guess in regards to the Elimination Chamber, Christian won't be in the match and he'll be replaced by someone else.

(IT'S JUST A THEORY/EDUCATED GUESS BEFORE ANY CHRISTIAN FANS TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY)

Bork?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Bork?

Brock Lesnar's attendance for Elimination Chamber has already been confirmed, if i were a betting man i'd say CM Punk will be taking Christian's spot in the Chamber

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Brock Lesnar's attendance for Elimination Chamber has already been confirmed

Meltzer shot that one down in the strongest of terms.

The-Wyatt-Family-vs-The-Shield-JonDavidGuerra.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

More excited about this than I was about Mania last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,854 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just trying to think of ways Bryan could be screwed in the match but spart from being attacked before going in or something being passed through the chains to one of the entrants, there isn't really a way, is there?
    Do you think they would ever do a Hell in a Cell and have someone get out and climb on top? Though don't think there's much that could be done up there.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just trying to think of ways Bryan could be screwed in the match but spart from being attacked before going in or something being passed through the chains to one of the entrants, there isn't really a way, is there?
    Do you think they would ever do a Hell in a Cell and have someone get out and climb on top? Though don't think there's much that could be done up there.

The door is wide open when someone gets eliminated. Loads of time for Kane to come in and take him out.

CastorTroy wrote: »

Christian gets "seriously injured" and Hunter orders the cage to be opened, or kane coming through the ring which hes done before come to mind

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

Fred doesnt seem to be doing his Link anymore. Are there any alternatives as good and without pop-ups?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement