Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Elimination Chamber [SS1] 2014 Pre Show Thread *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,166 ✭✭✭Ridley

rovert wrote: »
    Whose jobbing Bray or Roman?

Reigns goes down after Ambrose accidentally on purpose takes him out, I'm guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,232 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Roman to further the Shield split but it'll be some sort of screwy finish. And if the Wyatts are going to be facing Cena they need the win more than the Shield does.

Jobbing Reigns clean would be madness as he's starting to build serious traction and fans are actually getting behind him now.

My prediction: Brays win after Ambrose messes things up, leads to Brays V Cena and Triple-threat between Shield members for the US title which WWE might remember exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,844 ✭✭✭✭CSF

My prediction: Brays win after Ambrose messes things up, leads to Brays V Cena and Triple-threat between Shield members for the US title which WWE might remember exists.

The last thing Roman Reigns needs is the US title.

Look at Langston, what is he realistically going to be doing come WM season? Del Rio maybe? Or nothing at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,232 ✭✭✭✭Penn

CSF wrote: »
    The last thing Roman Reigns needs is the US title.

Look at Langston, what is he realistically going to be doing come WM season? Del Rio maybe? Or nothing at all?

Oh I'm definitely not saying it's what they should do, I'm predicting it's what they will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

GTR63 wrote: »
    And then Erik Rowan eliminates everybody without removing the mask. Did they mention anything on Raw that Roman eliminated Seth & Dean?
    (boy using their first names makes them 1,000x less cool even with that hair).

Its an elimination tag match Liz. Kinda want Reigns to go on his own but I will badly miss The Shield

Whoops Wyatts to win anyways

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

What about if Ambrose and Rollins get eliminated somewhat easily leaving Reigns to fend for himself against the Wyatts, then Taker returns just as Reigns is about to win and costs him setting up their Mania match? Ha!

Cianan2 wrote: »
    What about if Ambrose and Rollins get eliminated somewhat easily leaving Reigns to fend for himself against the Wyatts, then Taker returns just as Reigns is about to win and costs him setting up their Mania match? Ha!

I'd prefer Reigns against The Rock than Taker

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd prefer Reigns against The Rock than Taker

Rock isn't coming back for WMXXX so there's no chance of that happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

I have a weird feeling it's gonna be Brock Vs Batista at EC for the WM title shot.

I have a weird feeling it's gonna be Brock Vs Batista at EC for the WM title shot.

Lesnar not suppose to be at EC at all so Batista Vs. Del Rio likely to be added

• Advertisement

The Usos vs. The New Age Outlaws for the WWE Tag Team Titles also likely to be added

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The Usos vs. The New Age Outlaws for the WWE Tag Team Titles also likely to be added

Would prefer that to happen at WM with the Usos finally gettin the belts

• Registered Users Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Lesnar not suppose to be at EC at all so Batista Vs. Del Rio likely to be added

I can't wait to see Batista finally after all this time get his revenge on Del Rio:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JrdanB

Anyone else see a bit of this in the poster?

sor2_intro3.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I also see Ric flair in that poster!

Loughc wrote: »
    Rock isn't coming back for WMXXX so there's no chance of that happening.

Maybe next year so

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Triple H and Daniel Bryan seem to on a collision course for Wrestlemania:

Meltzer's idea/suggestion for Daniel Bryan (based on the idea Bryan shouldn't pinned) is that Triple H eliminates Bryan from the Chamber via a medical stoppage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Meltzer's idea/suggestion for Daniel Bryan (based on the idea Bryan shouldn't pinned) is that Triple H eliminates Bryan from the Chamber via a medical stoppage.

Why? :confused:
    He lost clean to Wyatt at the Rumble, have him eat a few signatures from the heels & then let Cesaro pin him.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

No shame in being beaten by the likes of Cena or Orton anyway. Only Christian would make him look bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    No shame in being beaten by the likes of Cena or Orton anyway. Only Christian would make him look bad.

brock-face.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Triple H and Daniel Bryan seem to on a collision course for Wrestlemania:

That idea would definitely give some heat to their feud but I cant see the live EC crowd been pleased with that. After the rumble with no Bryan and some switches last year at PPVS is it good business to piss of people who attend your PPV?

Kane could cause a distraction, let Antonio pin him. Then next night when I think the Network begins, have Bryan call out Trips who comes out an says he has to go through Kane tonight to wrestle him at the rumble.

I actually think Kane v Bryan should have been done on PPV as their was a story to tell, but the moment has passed especially with Mania next after EC.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Has there been any story reason why Brock has vanished after saying he'd get a title shot here?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Has there been any story reason why Brock has vanished after saying he'd get a title shot here?

Bait and switch. WWE have grown awfully fond of it in recent months.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    No shame in being beaten by the likes of Cena or Orton anyway. Only Christian would make him look even better.

FYP :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

FYP :p

Christan can do no wrong in your eyes Liz, love your unconditional christan love

Like Lance Storm/ Y2J in my eyes.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Christan can do no wrong in your eyes Liz, love your unconditional christan love

Like Lance Storm in my eyes.

I wish Vince and Hunter felt the same way as me and GTR63

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Super short odds for Randy Orton and The Wyatts:
    http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/wwe/wwe-elimination-chamber/wwe-title

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

As expected

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Tempted by "Cena - Final Elimination" at 9/1.

• Advertisement

Tempted by "Cena - Final Elimination" at 9/1.

I will offer you 50/1 odds. Sure I'm not a bookie but you have to start somewhere ;)

In other words I really don't think cena is going to win it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement