Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Elimination Chamber [SS1] 2014 Pre Show Thread *Spoilers*

Options
  • 28-01-2014 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭

Elimination_Chamber_2014_poster_medium.jpg

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton will enter the structure known as "Satan's Prison" at Elimination Chamber on Feb. 23 to defend his title against Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Sheamus and two other Superstars still to be determined

So who will take the last two spots, Lesnar, Punk, Kane or HHH himself

I wouldn't mind seeing The Shield Vs. Wyatts also in a chamber match maybe for the US title

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

You're always on the ball Liz :)

Id say Kane v Punk could be on the card.

Id say Bray Wyatt in the chamber. Not sure who else

Maybe Lesnar v Batista.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Lesnar has to be in. They have been talking about his title shot for weeks now. Think Kofi might get the last spot due to his recent victory over Orton.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Lesnar has to be in. They have been talking about his title shot for weeks now. Think Kofi might get the last spot due to his recent victory over Orton. the fact hes a high spot machine

FYP :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

As I said on the Raw thread, a War Games match between The Shield and The Wyatt Family would be savage in the chamber. Have them in their pods and first team to have everyone eliminated loses. Could have a match on the previous Raw to determine who gets the man advantage. Could make Reigns look a beast yet again spearing lads through pods and such.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,166 ✭✭✭Ridley

Lesnar has to be in. They have been talking about his title shot for weeks now. Think Kofi might get the last spot due to his recent victory over Orton.

Lesnar's schtick is that he should be handed a title match because he's Lesnar. Putting him in the chamber would go against the idea that he needs to get in line but is trying to jump the queue. Maybe that's his in for going after The Streak instead. Plus I don't think the character'd be keen to get in match that he's not in control of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,842 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I think Lesnar will be in the match. If they do the ridiculously predictable thing of having Bryan screwed over by Sheamus (although how is it a screwjob if they're against each other) and Cena by Wyatts, leading to Orton to winning, I give up, like literally. There is only so predictable things can be allowed get before it is time to pack it in and spend time more wisely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Lesnar will Be in this match I reckon. His presence alone elevates the match. Orton will retain and it'll no doubt be a farce or a finish. I'd fancy punk v Kane on the card as well so the final entrant could be Someone like Big E or Show maybe. Interesting piece on Lesnar here, great site for WWE for anyone who doesn't know it

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1938900-full-predictions-for-brock-lesnar-following-the-royal-rumble

Lesnar will Be in this match I reckon. His presence alone elevates the match. Orton will retain and it'll no doubt be a farce or a finish. I'd fancy punk v Kane on the card as well so the final entrant could be Someone like Big E or Show maybe. Interesting piece on Lesnar here, great site for WWE for anyone who doesn't know it

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1938900-full-predictions-for-brock-lesnar-following-the-royal-rumble
    I'd say it would only be Big E if he drops the Intercontinental title in the meantime, which is unlikely. It'll be the Big ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

CSF wrote: »
    I think Lesnar will be in the match. If they do the ridiculously predictable thing of having Bryan screwed over by Sheamus (although how is it a screwjob if they're against each other) and Cena by Wyatts, leading to Orton to winning, I give up, like literally. There is only so predictable things can be allowed get before it is time to pack it in and spend time more wisely.

Bryan eliminates him and when Sheamus is leaving he turns back and kills Bryan with Brogue kick. Bryan gets eliminated. Feud started.

Mokuba wrote: »
    Bryan eliminates him and when Sheamus is leaving he turns back and kills Bryan with Brogue kick. Bryan gets eliminated. Feud started.
    Yeah not out of the question actually, if they do anything like that I don't know how to contain myself. Load of ****

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

CSF wrote: »
    Yeah not out of the question actually, if they do anything like that I don't know how to contain myself. Load of ****

Think most people would be there with you.

Just hard to have any faith in them at the moment. Money in the Bank 2011 kept me watching at a time when I was about to give up after 15+ years. Feeling like I was before that, again.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Maybe Bray and Reigns can get in the chamber match, quality next week on Raw somehow

Hoe about Lesnar Vs. Batista for his WM title match?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

If lesnar keeps destroying people it may "draw" the undertaker out of the dark to challenge him...lights go out if he it's lesnar n orton in the chamber last and taker screws lesnar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Feed me Seymour

Think kofi and Brock for the last two spots.
    Wyatts v Sheild
    Punk v Kane
    Batista v del rio
    Nao v Rhodes v usos/real Americans.

F4Wonline
    Word from within WWE is that the final line-up for the Elimination Chamber match next month may end up being WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio and Batista. This could indicate that Batista is putting his title shot on the line in the Chamber.

That makes no sense. Unless he is using his title shot early.

F4Wonline

That makes no sense. Unless he is using his title shot early.

Especially when it excludes Lesnar altogether. Had it been him instead of Batista I could believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Also why would anyone do that? Give up a one on one(for now) main event title shot at Wrestlemania for a 6 man match on a lower level PPV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Batista gets so annoyed by the DB reactions that he wants to prove the #haterz wrong and win them over by putting the shot on the line maybe? That said though, Alvarez is king of "plans change all the time" reasoning.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Qs

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hoe about Lesnar Vs. Batista for his WM title match?

You can't do that without a screwy finish because it would completely devalue the guy who loses right before WM.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The final two chamber partisans are announced on Smackdown, and are
    Christian and Antonio Cesaro

Bet no one saw them as being in. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Hunter really seems to have a thing for
    giving title shots to people 5 seconds after returning from a long layoff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Hunter really seems to have a thing for
    giving title shots to people 5 seconds after returning from a long layoff
    TBF Christian and his "One More Match" thing is something that the fans seem to enjoy and buy into, so giving him "a match" at EC isn't a bad idea. Besides, with Christian being a good all-rounder, Orton being an evil prick (suits the EC IMO) Cena being a workhorse in these matches, Sheamus being a brawler and Cesaro and Bryan being fantastic wrestlers there is a real chance for this to be a fantastic match!

Also, Wyatt's vs The Shield with 3 weeks of build-up, I can't wait for this!

The final two chamber partisans are announced on Smackdown, and are
    Christian and Antonio Cesaro

Bet no one saw them as being in. :pac:

Not me but I am happy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

BfK0bpaIMAEifTN.jpg

Whose jobbing Bray or Roman?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

So no Brock? Wonder what he'll end up found now

Has to be Bray. Reigns has been built so much in recent months a loss to Bray Wyatt would be awful. I reckon Bray gets himself counted out or something leaving Harper and Rowan to face the Shield.

Has to be Bray. Reigns has been built so much in recent months a loss to Bray Wyatt would be awful. I reckon Bray gets himself counted out or something leaving Harper and Rowan to face the Shield.

If The Shield break up is soon or Reigns is leaving the group, I'd guess Wyatts will win with Rollins or Ambrose being pinned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

rovert wrote: »

And then Erik Rowan eliminates everybody without removing the mask. Did they mention anything on Raw that Roman eliminated Seth & Dean?
    (boy using their first names makes them 1,000x less cool even with that hair).
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If The Shield break up is soon or Reigns is leaving the group, I'd guess Wyatts will win with Rollins or Ambrose being pinned

Its an elimination tag match Liz. Kinda want Reigns to go on his own but I will badly miss The Shield

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

BfK0bpaIMAEifTN.jpg

n?

When did Rollins win the US strap? Ha ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

BfK0bpaIMAEifTN.jpg

Roman to further the Shield split but it'll be some sort of screwy finish. And if the Wyatts are going to be facing Cena they need the win more than the Shield does.

Jobbing Reigns clean would be madness as he's starting to build serious traction and fans are actually getting behind him now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement