Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nighttimenetwork Podcast

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭IUA14

It looks like they have given up on it and in iTunes the NTN Podcast shows up as an 'Old Feed' so they may have let the subscription service lapse. It's a shame cause I enjoyed it, especially towards the end of last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭pedatron

IUA14 wrote: »
    It looks like they have given up on it and in iTunes the NTN Podcast shows up as an 'Old Feed' so they may have let the subscription service lapse. It's a shame cause I enjoyed it, especially towards the end of last year.

:( sad to see it go. I really liked them. Living down the country so rarely get to hear foley in the mornings unless ingo out of my way to get the 98 stream up. Pity but I guess it's hard to keep running unless they could regularly do it and also get some listenership. Say it wasn't too hectic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

They're back! Soon-ish.
    Just search for us again on iTunes at NTN: The Night Time Network - new episodes coming weekly.

If you're on iTunes you'll have to resubscribe. Look for 'NTN: The Night Time Network'. The 'nighttimenetwork' is now defunct. No definite return date as yet, but looking forward to a more regular podcast! https://itunes.apple.com/ie/podcast/ntn-the-night-time-network/id978463607?mt=2

My own, small, humble suggestion to Ray & Co: please have the technical side of things sorted before the record button is pressed! It's entertaining and all to have Ray messing with buttons, but it detracts from the flow of conversation a lot of the time. :o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Best day ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Best day ever!

Noooooo you've made me remember this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Brendão wrote: »
    They're back! Soon-ish.

If you're on iTunes you'll have to resubscribe. Look for 'NTN: The Night Time Network'. The 'nighttimenetwork' is now defunct. No definite return date as yet, but looking forward to a more regular podcast! https://itunes.apple.com/ie/podcast/ntn-the-night-time-network/id978463607?mt=2

My own, small, humble suggestion to Ray & Co: please have the technical side of things sorted before the record button is pressed! It's entertaining and all to have Ray messing with buttons, but it detracts from the flow of conversation a lot of the time. :o

Just not possible to guarantee if you're taping with Skype. You can edit the conversation so nobody notices but surely an edited conversation is more of a flow ruiner than anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

In work bored. No ITunes on this PC and Podbean is blocked. Was gonna binge listen to all episodes for the next 9 hours but now can't :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭degsie

In work bored. No ITunes on this PC and Podbean is blocked. Was gonna binge listen to all episodes for the next 9 hours but now can't :(

Just tell your boss that you're bored, he/she might find something for you to do.

degsie wrote: »
    Just tell your boss that you're bored, he/she might find something for you to do.

I did that before and now I have a disciplinary meeting on Monday :pac:

I am doing work, but I'm getting a bit tired of the actual radio right now.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Soundcloud maybe?

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Soundcloud maybe?

Blocked :( oh well I'll listen at home

New episode just gone up!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

IUA14 wrote: »
    New episode just gone up!!!!!

tumblr_m1u5p7YPwY1qg6z0o.gif

Pretty good podcast actually quite funny, despite all the dicking about with connections and stuff but hopefully next one will be a little smoother!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Great to hear it again
    I'd say they'll manage 2 in a row, tops

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭srfc d16

Any way of listening to this without itunes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Download the soundcloud app and search for NTN night time network and subscribe-

I normally use TuneIn Radio (android app) for all podcasts but the NTN podcast isnt there yet surprisingly
    The Ray Foley Show is available through TuneIN Radio

Most interesting fact of the last podcast is ...........

they are all iphone users!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

srfc d16 wrote: »
    Any way of listening to this without itunes?

I use PocketCasts for all my Android podcasting needs, and it's on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭srfc d16

Found it. Thanks

New one up again in the last couple of hours! I thought with it being a bank holiday it would fall by the wayside but fairplay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Like Ray and Al I was getting so frustrated with JP at the end of the most recent episode. How could possibly think the cyclists were the wrong!?

I reckon he was just being argumentative to piss off the lads tbh. :pac:

There's a new episode up!

This regularity is somewhat unnerving. :P

Consistent in length aswell which I am loving. Thank Christ they are back on the radio next week so I'll have the show podcast aswell!

Anyone else see this from a while back on the rayfoleyshow YouTube channel?

https://youtu.be/uiAXzD00dZw

• Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

New podcast just after appearing for me. And yeah I saw that video. It seems to have appeared out of the blue on the channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,443 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

A new episode is up. I'm really liking the strict regularity they are sticking to.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭pedatron

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    A new episode is up. I'm really liking the strict regularity they are sticking to.

Fair play to them. Really enjoying it. Hope it grows in listenership. I'd say Shauna wasn't let do it by Today FM either. Does anyone know what mics they use? They're so clear! I may write in and ask maybe. Fear of abuse though! :p

Hopefully they get another one done this week. The lads are off after this week for a week or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭buster180

New Podcast is up

Advertisement