Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo Coffee Machine €60

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Where is cheapest place to buy the Tassimo now, i see the Tesco deal is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Wikey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭leex

Hey guys

Bought a Tassimo today but saw it mentioned on a couple of posts that Tassimo do a coffee of the month for a special price, having a lool on their site but can't find it anywhere. Anyone have a link?

They will email you with these offers when you register. Kenco Columbian was the last offer they had but I think it stopped a few ago so next one should be there soon.

Wikey wrote: »

Sorry was talking about the machine itself, seems amazon at £70 is about cheapest now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Sorry was talking about the machine itself, seems amazon at £70 is about cheapest now.

For the new models, Currys has the Vivy for 69.99€ and the Charmy for 89.99€ which is a decent price.

If you want something bigger (but older) Argos has the Fidelia Plus (which has a water filter) for 112.49€ and the Fidelia for 86.59€. Argos also gives you 2x12€ vouchers for tassimo.ie .

• Advertisement

For the new models, Currys has the Vivy for 69.99€ and the Charmy for 89.99€ which is a decent price.

If you want something bigger (but older) Argos has the Fidelia Plus (which has a water filter) for 112.49€ and the Fidelia for 86.59€. Argos also gives you 2x12€ vouchers for tassimo.ie .

Thanks dublin-texas,

Would they be as good as the Tassimo T65?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

Guys,

Was in Dunnes Stores Kilnamanagh today and seen the Tassimo disks for 4.43 (Costa Range) not to sure if its Nationwide but looks like a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Thanks, just ran out and its my local store

Guys,

Was in Dunnes Stores Kilnamanagh today and seen the Tassimo disks for 4.43 (Costa Range) not to sure if its Nationwide but looks like a good deal.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

Tony wrote: »
    Thanks, just ran out and its my local store

No problem Tony, has to be said its a great cup of Coffee!

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

harvey normans have one for €59.00, if you go in its marked at 79.99, but i showed the lady the harvey norman website on my phone and she marked it down then.

harveynorman .ie/home-appliances/coffee-machines/bosch-tassimo-coffee-machine-tas2002gb.html
    Guys,

was in dunnes in donaghmede and the pavillions. so thats 3 dunnes doing it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,113 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

iknorr wrote: »
    I have both the Dolce Gusto and the Tassimo.
    The tassimo is far superior.
    I dont know if its because of the machine of just the coffee/ingredients but the tassimo is always better.

I use a nespresso in work. THey do give a good espresso but i prefer the tassimo and theres more choice with the tassimo

You've just made up my mind!

I have a Dolce Gusto (Krups), and it's just OK. Was considering for a long while now to get a Tassimo, especially as it seems to have a great range of coffees, particularly Costa and Kenco.

Do you find the coffee a bit hotter from the Tassimo? Personally, I'd like if the DG was a bit hotter.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

byte wrote: »
    You've just made up my mind!

I have a Dolce Gusto (Krups), and it's just OK. Was considering for a long while now to get a Tassimo, especially as it seems to have a great range of coffees, particularly Costa and Kenco.

Do you find the coffee a bit hotter from the Tassimo? Personally, I'd like if the DG was a bit hotter.

Yeah, definitely hot enough. Tassimo is the only machine (AFAIK) that adjusts the settings to suit the capsule in use, by way of a barcode. Nespresso and Senseo not hot enough for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Thanks dublin-texas,

Would they be as good as the Tassimo T65?

The T65 is the Fidelia +.

I would suggest you have a look at https://www.tassimo.co.uk/MachineRange and find the machine you like that suits you most and than compare the prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭metroburgers

T20 £49.00 from Asda currently for anyone interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

T20 £49.00 from Asda currently for anyone interested...

Cheaper in Harvey Norman (€59.99)

Costa latte is 5.43 in Dunnes Kilnamanagh, not as good as online but handy if you are stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Amazon have a range of offers for April on all types - pods, pads, bean to cup machines. Might be worth comparing. Often have offers in grocery section on the pods/pads as well. Amazon.de also worth checking.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90079384&postcount=4

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Kellford

Just wondering could anyone tell me where to get the cheapest Tassimo Coffee Machine with BRITA MAXTRA Water Filtration. or what is the entry model with that filtration.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Where is the best place to buy the discs for the machine ? My girlfriend came home with a Tassimo Joy today :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭former legend

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Where is the best place to buy the discs for the machine ? My girlfriend came home with a Tassimo Joy today :)

Usually when you get one, you get an introductory offer on the website (tassimo.co.uk), so try going there and clicking "register my machine". I got £20 worth of credit when I signed up.

I get all my capsules from there, but you can get a more limited range in supermarkets, Tesco have a special at the moment but it's mainly the 'Costa' brand that is available. Dunnes stock them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭leex

emmetkenny wrote: »

Online on the Tassimo site - watch out for the free shipping offers and coffee of the month and it works out very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,959 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Thanks to the two above posters. She picked up 4 packs of coffee in tesco today as well set had said there wasn't a great selection. Will have a look on the site now. Thanks again guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

For the Tassimo shop

Share with friends or indulge on your own with our 2 for 1 offer. From 08/05/2014 to 14/05/2014 when you buy a pack of Twinings Fruits of the Forest Tea you’ll receive an additional pack of the same product for free. Just add the voucher code ‘MUMLOVEUK’ at the check-out to enjoy our special giveaway!

From Tassimo "We’re offering free delivery for the next week* so why not try something new? Spend £25 or more to enjoy this offer now."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

I can also confirm that you can currently use the £10 discount code 'TASSIMO10 with the 25 stg free delivery

Think I'll put in two separate orders this time as suggested earlier in the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Del007

Tony wrote: »
    Think I'll put in two separate orders this time as suggested earlier in the thread.

How do you mean?

Del007 wrote: »
    How do you mean?

I'm not going to search the thread for you :)

Edit: oh ok then http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89644145&postcount=208

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Has anyone used Quidco to cashback online Tassimo purchases? I've done so the previous occasions, but this time and last time Quidco keeps on saying that Tassimo is experiencing technical issues and is temporarily unavailable. Is Tassimo tracked by any other cashback site does anyone know?

Advertisement