Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo Coffee Machine €60

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Tony wrote: »
    I'm not going to search the thread for you :)

Edit: oh ok then http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=89644145&postcount=208

This is probably a really stupid question...but how is it better value to split it into two orders? There's nothing extra to be saved from the free delivery and surely 10% off one big order is the same as 10% off two smaller orders? What am I missing here?

Edit: Yup I knew it was a stupid question! Just realised that the tassimo10 code is for £10 off not 10% Looks like I'll be placing two orders so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Cheers.
    Another load of coffee ordered.
    I ordered some of the Carte Noir Machiato caramel to try.
    Loving the Costa caramel Lattes too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭Del007

how long does the delivery take? It said 11 days on the site but I'm guessing that it's sooner...

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

My first delivery, using the £20 registration voucher, took a week to deliver (allowing for the fact I ordered on a Sunday night).

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Whiplashy wrote: »
    This is probably a really stupid question...but how is it better value to split it into two orders? There's nothing extra to be saved from the free delivery and surely 10% off one big order is the same as 10% off two smaller orders? What am I missing here?

Edit: Yup I knew it was a stupid question! Just realised that the tassimo10 code is for £10 off not 10% Looks like I'll be placing two orders so!

Dose Tassimo10 still work? Tried it last week when ordering hand it didn't .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

TASSIMO10 just worked for me - 7 boxes of Milka hot chocolate bought!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Try caps ie TASSIMO10

meathman0 wrote: »

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭creambun

meathman0 wrote: »

Did it work for you i have tried everything won't work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭k123456

The code needs to be in caps

k123456 wrote: »

Tried caps, different browsers will not accept, tks for reply

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

creambun wrote: »
    Did it work for you i have tried everything won't work for me.
    k123456 wrote: »

They've disabled the TASSIMO10 voucher code :(
    It was definitely working last night but not now....

be8d533a503c184bd93a1ec4239a975f_zpsadb76aed.jpg

Thank you for trying was worth a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭former legend

Just FYI, Tesco have some of the discs at €4 per pack (Costa Americano and Kenco Columbian, Cafe Crema and Espresso) at the moment, while the Tassimo website is doing free delivery on orders over £25 if you want something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Just FYI, Tesco have some of the discs at €4 per pack (Costa Americano and Kenco Columbian, Cafe Crema and Espresso) at the moment, while the Tassimo website is doing free delivery on orders over £25 if you want something else.

Brilliant! I'm out of Kenco columbian but have plenty of everything else. Off to Tesco :)

Some Tassimo codes DR15DSUK 10% off on £25 min spend

"spend £40 or more, enter the voucher code ‘8DISPUK’ at the check-out and we’ll send you a complimentary TASSIMO T DISC Dispenser. Bonus: every time you spend £35 or more you also qualify for free delivery." Here is the dispenser https://www.tassimo.co.uk/?ProductId=951426&ecmp=eml_order_r_conf_uk6

" � we’re offerring you 10% off when you spend £40 (voucher code: AUGZENUK)
    and 15% off when you spend £50 (voucher code: AUGFUNUK)."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,161 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Does someone know which delivery company tassimo.co.uk is using in Ireland?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

An Post generally

"take 10% off when you use the voucher code ‘SEPZENUK"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭sok2005

Do they deliver to Ireland? And if so, how much is it? I thought from their website it was a no go. Parcel Motel?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

sok2005 wrote: »
    Do they deliver to Ireland? And if so, how much is it? I thought from their website it was a no go. Parcel Motel?

Do you mean from tassimo.co.uk? I've only ever ordered from that site, no issues at all. You had me doubting there for a min, just logged into my account, and yes, I've ordered and had delivered to Ireland 3 times in the past 6 months, with free delivery on all, when the free delivery offer was available, of course!

• Advertisement

Great stuff, thanks! Just waiting on my first Tassimo to get delivered. I'm jumping the gun sorting out where i'll get my future discs from. :D

Just saw this thread re pods in power city http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057292038

• Registered Users Posts: 5,448 ✭✭✭droidman123

I ordered a few packs from that site,continued as a "guest" .I filled in my details but my Dublin post code stayed red,wouldnt let me continue, it says "sorry we don't deliver to the isle of man or channel isles" !! Any ideas where I am going wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

I ordered a few packs from that site,continued as a "guest" .I filled in my details but my Dublin post code stayed red,wouldnt let me continue, it says "sorry we don't deliver to the isle of man or channel isles" !! Any ideas where I am going wrong?

Well first I think I registered as normal rather than trying to shop as a guest, and for the postcode part I put in the word none, and was able to select Ireland as the country and was able to set up account and have orders delivered.

The only other thing is I created the account a year ago so it's possible since then they may not allow ROI customers to create an account? But even looking at required fields in the account settings, postcode isn't one of them, or at least it isn't on my account.

Also, when I check other delivery addresses, I've used 00000 in the postcode field.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Twatter

I placed order few weeks ago without any problem. Will be placing another over the weekend to use my other voucher. Delivered by An Post.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

They are fixing it at the moment. It defaults back to the co.uk website on registration and needs a genuine UK postcode.

Cheers, trying to register my machine with the same problem here.

Advertisement