Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DayZ Standalone

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

hahha love when hes like "Ye fcuking clowns!"

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭chewythefirst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfrHr6Jv2sw

here is the video that i used to increase my fps slightly.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aaronsharkey

I messed around with the configs and the settings and my frames stay the same

also can someone tell me how i put the video into my post like the others, and why it just came out as a link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

also can someone tell me how i put the video into my post like the others, and why it just came out as a link?

You need to wrap the YouTube tags around the video's code (the numbers/letters after the v= in the url).

So [YOU TUBE]tfrHr6Jv2sw[/YOU TUBE] without the spaces gives

• Advertisement

You need to wrap the YouTube tags around the video's code (the numbers/letters after the v= in the url).

So [YOU TUBE]tfrHr6Jv2sw[/YOU TUBE] without the spaces gives

thank you :)

Hey makadon veli remember this?

Ugh all that progress. Gone :( Is it possible to regain conciousness without a friend to epi pen you? Also. anyone up for teaming up now? I'mma be starting from scratch though

me and a friend have ran all the way to to top left airfeild and there is a **** tone of good gear on the way and up here!!!!! there is a barrics building just before you get to the airfield that we got a crap tone of ammo and no we are at the airfeild itself and we have got everything we need for a small army :)

anyone else made the trip up here yet???

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭_Puma_

I just made it up there today with another random guy. Got to the Military base nearby first then decided to head to the Airstrip with a pistol I picked up in the Military base. When we got near we could hear gunshots near the fire-station and kept our distance for a while. Spotted the culprit after a while, looting bodies and he was heavily armed. As we try to make our way closer the games starts to lag with the Red connection symbol, so I decide to D/C and re log into another server. Que re-spawn at the coast.... Ya I think I'm gonna give this game another couple of week before trying to get back up there again.

• Advertisement

_Puma_ wrote: »
    I just made it up there today with another random guy. Got to the Military base nearby first then decided to head to the Airstrip with a pistol I picked up in the Military base. When we got near we could hear gunshots near the fire-station and kept our distance for a while. Spotted the culprit after a while, looting bodies and he was heavily armed. As we try to make our way closer the games starts to lag with the Red connection symbol, so I decide to D/C and re log into another server. Que re-spawn at the coast.... Ya I think I'm gonna give this game another couple of week before trying to get back up there again.

are you on now ? :O

that would suck dude, we started the run at about 6.30 and looted every town on the way and made it up there about 40min ago so i can see why you wouldnt want to do it again any time soon but did you only get a hand gun in the barracks??? we got loads of gear.

also on another note there is a glitch that is happening with saline bags, when you try give someone one if it failed wait a min and one appears on the ground but you still have one in your hands as well. my friend was giving me one and it failed 3 times and when it finaly worked we looked on the ground and ther was 3 sitting there. and we made it up to the top of the runway and found 4 sitting together so we think that it happend to someone up there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭_Puma_

Timmyctc wrote: »
    are you on now ? :O

Nah it took me about 3 hours today to get there so I'm going to give it a break after my unfortunate turn of events.
    that would suck dude, we started the run at about 6.30 and looted every town on the way and made it up there about 40min ago so i can see why you wouldnt want to do it again any time soon but did you only get a hand gun in the barracks??? we got loads of gear.

Ya it had been picked clean, probably by the guys that were fighting up at the airstrip. What I am wondering though is the fact I changed the server, would that cause the game to respawn me at the coast? Would be good to know for next time.

Nah it took me about 3 hours today to get there so I'm going to give it a break after my unfortunate turn of events.

Ya it had been picked clean, probably by the guys that were fighting up at the airstrip. What I am wondering though is the fact I changed the server, would that cause the game to respawn me at the coast? Would be good to know for next time.

The reason you spawned on the cost agian was that the server you choose was full, that was why you were put in a que and i would say it ****ed up loading you in cos of that. That happened to me all the time on the mod so I stopped trying to log into almost full servers unless I really really had to

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dead_Shot

There is a known bug where if you join a server running an older version, you will lose your character. Happened last night to me.

Anybody know whats up with the Celts server, kept saying "authentication timed out", a minute or so after joining every time.

Dead_Shot wrote: »
    There is a known bug where if you join a server running an older version, you will lose your character. Happened last night to me.

Anybody know whats up with the Celts server, kept saying "authentication timed out", a minute or so after joining every time.
    what's the server ye lads play on and how do i find it ? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Timmyctc wrote: »
    what's the server ye lads play on and how do i find it ? :p

Unless a few of the lads on TS are playing I pretty much hit the browser and pick the lowest ping with 25+ players.

If you are looking for some teammates hop on the GaelLords (host:gaellords.com) teamspeak and see who's about.

Anyone on now ? xoxo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭BKtje

So just installing the alpha now (well downloading it).

Will explore a bit by myself then join in with you guys after getting the basics down :)

• Advertisement

Just saved a bambi from a few zeds. Bring him to balota jail to get him a gun, go to find him a better gun and i think he shot me in the back. Not sure as I think I heard a shootout happening as I lay there dying. ****ing hell. Sonovabitch. So many progress lost :(

Killed some zombies with my fists and then a trusty crowbar before i fell unconscious due to bleeding/lack of water. Lots of potential this game :D

BKtje wrote: »
    Killed some zombies with my fists and then a trusty crowbar before i fell unconscious due to bleeding/lack of water. Lots of potential this game :D

wanna team up :?

sorry only seeing it now. Too busy exploring. If you still on then yeah sure ;)

sorry only seeing it now. Too busy exploring. If you still on then yeah sure ;)

Kewl. whats your steam?

Having some internet problems all of a sudden.

Steam name is the same as boards name, assume thats all you need?

Having some internet problems all of a sudden.

Steam name is the same as boards name, assume thats all you need?

added :D ill join your game in a bit.

Might go for a bite in a bit but otherwise sounds good :)

Might go for a bite in a bit but otherwise sounds good :)

Cool. Just make sure to accept me on steam when you return! :pac:

• Advertisement

already done ;)

Advertisement