Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due August 2014

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭llambert

I hope so Kaylami but I had a feeling myself these last few weeks but hopefully it's nothing. I try not to compare the boys to each other. Cian interacts with me more but Adam is better on his tummy and turning over. If I was to compare them I'd be the whole time worrying that one was behind.

If the eye doctor finds nothing then the phn wants to send him to a peeds doc. This country is a disgrace. She was saying the waiting list is quite long. I said we had health insurance & seemingly it's not that long after all. It's scandalous with all the taxes we pay that we have to fork out a massive health premium to ensure our kids get speedy treatment.

Kaylami I know your hubby is sick but going to pick up his Mam will hardly kill him. Those phn can sometimes rub you up the wrong way alright. Won't be long till your daughter is chatting away and you'll be telling her to be quiet :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Kaylami

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you but I'm sure he'll be ok!

Evie watches me like a hawk all day long and cries when she can't see me it's very cute but I'm worried when I'm not there!

I was just in the worst of form today. Mia just has her own little agenda and does things her own way

Hi girlies how's everyone?

Not happy, my hair is coming out thick and fast :-( I know its normal but had hoped to escape it.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

llambert wrote: »
    Hi girlies how's everyone?

Not happy, my hair is coming out thick and fast :-( I know its normal but had hoped to escape it.

Omg so is mine!!!!! So bad I'm afraid to check have I bald spots.

I never got this 1st time round

Same as that static & now we'll have all that awkward new hair growing at funny angles to look forward too!!

Blood pressure went sky high yest. A girl I know who had a baby 2 weeks after me rings me up yesterday. She was saying she hasn't lost any weight yet. I said not to worry, I haven't really thought about it and our babies are only small. She kindly turns around and said that I've no excuse to be carrying any weight. I have loads of time to diet and exercise cos I'm not breatfeeding my boys. What a b*t*h!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

'Ah sure the weight should be falling off you if you're breastfeeding, that is unless you're stuffing yourself all day!'

That should shut her up. Fight bitch with bitch :p

People are awful thick sometimes

Here ladies are any of you on Facebook

My friend was telling me her forum of Sept 2014 from roller coaster have set up a private Facebook page for sharing pics tips and woes...PRIVATELY

Anyone interested or happy enough to continue here?

I know Dolbert but I'd be too soft to say it.

I'd be happy to go with that Static though are little group seems to be getting smaller. Would love to see all our babas . Sure everyone is just very busy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Cameoette

Hey ladies! Hope you and your babies are all in good form. Things v busy with family at mo (not even the baby!) so don't get much chance to post.

Static Facebook idea sounds good to me, just have to set up a closed or secret group I think?

llambert can't believe somebody said that to you wtf! Unbelievable. When ppl say crazy crap like that to me I'm usually stunned into silence and then think of an awesome comeback hours later.

Eve is good (not sure I ever posted her name :) ) she's 12 weeks tomorrow, lots of babbling, cooing and yelling. She's a dote. Injections done and she took them pretty ok. Trying to reintroduce her dad giving her a bottle of expressed milk though, got out of habit and she refused them from him when I went out the other night! Changed from Avent to Mam bottles and having a little more success now.

Ok ladies. Pm me your Facebook names and ill get on it

• Advertisement

Cameotte Eve is such a gorgeous name. Imagine if my Adam met your Eve!!!

Glad you're getting on well & hopefully the expressed milk gets easier for Eve to take.

We had the eye check up with Adam today. Thankfully all good :-) That hospital is a zoo though. Was slightly embrassed though. Had parked & was going around to take Adam out of the car when a guy reversed in beside me. I stood in but he was so tight beside me that I couldn't open the door to get Adam out. He just got out and walked away. I shouted after him "it's ok I'll get the tin opener out to get the baby out of the car" anyway who gave up his chair to me in the waiting room!! I didn't feel bit bad coz had to drag poor Adam out the other door.

I'd love the Facebook group idea!

Glad we're all getting well been busy doing job interviews and I may have put the Christmas decorations up (don't judge me)

Eve is a gorgeous name!

Glad Adam got no well today llambert x

Are you hoping to get a job closer to home Kaylami.......good luck job hunting x

I love x-mas but not a hope of decorating house till the week before because I'm married to the Christmas grinch!!

Ok ladies I can't workout how to add people that are not my friends on Facebook to a page I create. So can you add me to your normal Facebook and ill add you to the page. Unless someone else can do it?

My real name on fbook is Jenny Grimason
    trust me there is only one of me so you won't be confused as to who to pick.

Llambert I typed in your real name....LOADS came up :-) so this way might be easier

Llambert it's your boys first Christmas so tell the. Husband to suck it up!

Mine used to fight me now he has accepted the inevitable and just tries to hold me off untill the end of November.

Yeah I'd love something closer to home and there's plenty goin in the hotels so fingers crossed!

Added you there static!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Cameoette

llambert that would be too cute :) delighted Adam got on well at the hospital.

Putting decorations up on the 1st! I've managed to creep the date I 'Christmas' my house a little bit forward every year, much to the despair of my partner, ha! He didn't even attempt to fight it this year, I think fatherhood has melted his cold grinch heart ;)

Static gonna add u now!

Good luck in the job hunt Kaylami x

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭shortstuff!

Just added you static, love your job description!

Llambert, great news with Adams eyes! As for your friends comments, is she mad, you have twins to run around after, breast feeding 1 certainly couldn't be as time consuming!

Confession we still have some decorations up since last year, in my defense it's a huge garland thing on a really high shelf;) think ill put the rest up on Monday!

Cameolette, love the name eve, so pretty! Good luck with the expressed bottles, luckily Shay is taking them no bother, takes me ages to express though.

Had 3month phn meeting this week, alls well, Shays 14lb 14oz now & has the chubbiest cheeks imaginable. Tried getting his photo taken in the chemist for a passport but he wouldn't stop smiling so couldn't get them done:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

Static I added you as a friend on facebook there so please add me to the group. Can you make sure it's a 'SECRET' group as opposed to Closed group, it's possible that our posts could still appear on other's pages with a closed group but with a secret group it's totally private.

Can't wait to see photos of yeer little ones ladies! I'm in the rollercoaster born in August fb group and it's great for advice etc, and any excuse to share photos of our little ones :-)

Llambert, glad Adam's eyes are ok, so what was all the fuss about then?

Advertisement