Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,326 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Newb question I am sure but what does TMYPOTMYNH stand for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

The more you put on the more you now have

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

A credit to Adrian Keatley and all re Jet Setting, but delighted for Richard Hannon jnr. This filly raises serious questions about how he trained her, fast ground over sprint trips. Filly leaves him for pennies and next time out has seemingly improved dramatically to finish a few lengths third in a Listed race. Never liked Hannon delighted someone else beneffited from his cock up I just feel for the owners that were obviously encouraged to sell by him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

It's about the only thing Hannon was ever good at, running horses in a straight line at Windsor/Naas on g/f ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Is there anywhere you can check a full list of Birch's tips since the start of the year? He's the worst tipster I've ever seen.

The only time I've seen him tip a winner this year was a 2/11 shot at Sedgefield after a few non runners. He tipped another loser today.

• Advertisement

Johner wrote: »
    Is there anywhere you can check a full list of Birch's tips since the start of the year? He's the worst tipster I've ever seen.

The only time I've seen him tip a winner this year was a 2/11 shot at Sedgefield after a few non runners. He tipped another loser today.

No and I've looked a fair bit. He is beyond woeful he truly is the worst I've ever seen. His headline today was ''Lump on X''

Imagine being told to lump on something by him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Who's Birch?

tb1748.jpg

I'm using his pic on tinder.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Haha I know him now. I take one look at his boring face and skip his article.

Glad I do now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

where are his tips?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

Racing Post

I just see them come up on the app the odd time.

Few things worse than seeing a horse you fancy with the following letters beside it

T P Madden

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Few things worse than seeing a horse you fancy with the following letters beside it

Catwilldo?

akelly02 wrote: »
    where are his tips?

Still running.

Been looking at the cards for tomorrow for the last few hours. Going to chance golden glimmer ew in the last at haydock, won very easily last time out and alothough this looks much more competitive on paper, she might represent some value ew at 11/1 taking on the boys if she builds on her recent effort.

CATWILDO

• Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

CATWILDO

Time, race, date, country?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,307 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Time, race, date, country?

36968.gif?v=1.0.4

15:05 Navan today Ireland No 18 Drawn 6 best price 16/1 most Irish bookies 14/1

A credit to Adrian Keatley and all re Jet Setting, but delighted for Richard Hannon jnr. This filly raises serious questions about how he trained her, fast ground over sprint trips. Filly leaves him for pennies and next time out has seemingly improved dramatically to finish a few lengths third in a Listed race. Never liked Hannon delighted someone else beneffited from his cock up I just feel for the owners that were obviously encouraged to sell by him

I see Ice Slice landed a four timer over a mile there for James Eustace. sold out of Hannon's a few years ago after Hannon Snr running it over 5 and 6 furlongs. Do they not know how to wait and step a horse up in trip?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

Heading to the Euros Sunday week and the French Champion Hurdle is on the same day in Auteuil. Anyone been before? Is it handy to get to and how much will it set me back for entry?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

DylanAFC wrote: »
    Heading to the Euros Sunday week and the French Champion Hurdle is on the same day in Auteuil. Anyone been before? Is it handy to get to and how much will it set me back for entry?

Hi

I have been to Auteuil several times
    lovely track,good facilities
    Very easy to get to
    Get the Metro to Porte Auteuil,you can walk to the racetrack from there.
    Was there a couple of years back for the French Champion Hurdle,official entry was €3.00 ( yes three euro) but they had guys at the Metro handing out free passes when we got off the train
    Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

Hi

I have been to Auteuil several times
    lovely track,good facilities
    Very easy to get to
    Get the Metro to Porte Auteuil,you can walk to the racetrack from there.
    Was there a couple of years back for the French Champion Hurdle,official entry was €3.00 ( yes three euro) but they had guys at the Metro handing out free passes when we got off the train
    Enjoy

Cheers mick, sounds like a plan

Powers bomb fancied in the 7 00 ballinrobe best price 15/2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

ran a decent race, but I can see him being given a few stinkers before having another go at pulling a stroke at Galway.

ran a decent race, but I can see him being given a few stinkers before having another go at pulling a stroke at Galway.

Ya i would agree, wont be backing him again untill then. If I hear anything will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Johner wrote: »
    tb1748.jpg

I'm using his pic on tinder.

You are a rubbish lay Johner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

If yiz haven't been watching it you should check out Scissored Isle, more gold from Partridge

Birch just got an 8/15 shot beat. He's some man for one man. Came about 5th. Why the hell ament I laying this geeks tips.

• Advertisement

He could stop a comet it is unreal

Advertisement