Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭FrKurtFahrt

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Like Arbre dune vie at the price as well. Also think Shamiran in the first who won this off 3lbs higher last year is great value at 25s.

Singles and small trixie for me.

Yet again, thank you! Shamiran @16s

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Like Arbre dune vie at the price as well. Also think Shamiran in the first who won this off 3lbs higher last year is great value at 25s.

Singles and small trixie for me.

We done SD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Polo_Mint wrote: »
    Do any of you want tickets for Saturday in Punchestown? PM pm me

Have 2 tickets.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Earendil wrote: »
    We done SD.

Cheers, Decent winner again today. Not a bad week so far. 22/1 winner yesterday courtesy of PC and 25/1 winner today.

Fairly Legal tomorrow in the 18 05 so far for me. Strong bet ew at 14s.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Anyone here have a timeform subscription

Sick to death listening to Luas drivers and the under worked and over broadcast union leaders. Strikes on five days next month each and every one of them should be getting the sack

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

akelly02 wrote: »
    enlighten me

still waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Anyone here have a timeform subscription

Sorry, afraid not. If you get one let us know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

still waiting

Me too. Just interested to she who the lads regard above her. Annie P is undeniably the best there is but can't think of any other mare that comes close to VVM for second spot. Limini will improve and may move up the pecking order next season. I liked Aurore D'estruval and The Govaness (sadly died at the festival), but VVM absolutely blitzed them this season without breaking a sweat.
    I'll be on her today anyway.

• Advertisement

Earendil wrote: »
    Me too. Just interested to she who the lads regard above her. Annie P is undeniably the best there is but can't think of any other mare that comes close to VVM for second spot. Limini will improve and may move up the pecking order next season. I liked Aurore D'estruval and The Govaness (sadly died at the festival), but VVM absolutely blitzed them this season without breaking a sweat.
    I'll be on her today anyway.

same as...price gone though into 6/4 already

Those are nice fillies but they are all well below championship standard. What price would those fillies she's beaten be for a champion hurdle? Not saying she can't win but based on form she is one of the worst priced horses of the festival. It's astounding she is shorter than MTOY

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

My Tent Or Yours should 100% be favourite. VVM is an absolutely awful price.

Those are nice fillies but they are all well below championship standard. What price would those fillies she's beaten be for a champion hurdle? Not saying she can't win but based on form she is one of the worst priced horses of the festival. It's astounding she is shorter than MTOY

i agree my tent should be favourite. But something is telling me vroum vroum might edge it. Ruby very confident she has the speed to cope. ill be very rich or very poor come 5.35

Still can't get over this price. She was 5/6 to beat Ptit Zig and Vaniteaux two hounds last week, yet is 5/4 to beat MTOY

Still can't get over this price. She was 5/6 to beat Ptit Zig and Vaniteaux two hounds last week, yet is 5/4 to beat MTOY

My tent or yours is best fresh i think and ran at both festivals

Harsh on Vaniteaux.

She is a stupid price today, even with the allowance she shouldn't be near MTOY

Shemale wrote: »
    Harsh on Vaniteaux.

She is a stupid price today, even with the allowance she shouldn't be near MTOY

I take it you are balls deep in MTOY at 9/4 then???

I take it you are balls deep in MTOY at 9/4 then???

Not balls deep, have had a shocking Punchestown and this and maybe one in the Foxhunter will get me interested today.
    Backed him at 6/4 after Annies withdrawal and have taken 2's today.

• Advertisement

Not balls deep, have had a shocking Punchestown and this and maybe one in the Foxhunter will get me interested today.

Paint the clouds perhaps??

Paint the clouds perhaps??

Not sure between him and Salsify, probably the latter seeing as he has had a nice break since February.

Not sure between him and Salsify, probably the latter seeing as he has had a nice break since February.

Paint the clouds needs proper good ground so the rain would be a serious negative for him i think

Salsify is over priced at around 25 on BF. Paint the Clouds is Alex Hammond's tip of the day. Need I say more

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭carman2011

i was gonna steam into MTOY til i read hendersons blog, put me right off.....

carman2011 wrote: »
    i was gonna steam into MTOY til i read hendersons blog, put me right off.....

Do tell.........

Tv on mute whenever Brian and Leon Blanche are on tv

Is bet fair down???

Tom Lee there on about the prices on the exchange, neglecting to inform the public that betfair is down. Another I can't listen to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 612 ✭✭✭boomtown84

Working fine for me

Advertisement