Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

I'm bulling. Marked Rezwaan down as a gamble for today. Was working late last night and missed the 8/1 first price. Now into 13/8

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

He got stuffed. You won't be bulling now.

BumperD wrote: »
    He got stuffed. You won't be bulling now.

Yeah thank God. But if every 8/1 shot I back goes off 11/4 I'd be doing alright

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,094 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I have deleted a number of posts

Whatever the underlying issue do not discuss other users and particularly things that are happening outside of Boards in-thread

Any questions PM me or one of the local mods - do not respond in-thread

Yeah thank God. But if every 8/1 shot I back goes off 11/4 I'd be doing alright

So true!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭rule supreme

It is very sad to hear that High Chaparral was put down , was one of my favourite racehorses .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

It is very sad to hear that High Chaparral was put down , was one of my favourite racehorses .

Really? What happend? Very sad news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

convert wrote: »
    Really? What happend? Very sad news.

Complications during a colic operation. Article on irish racing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

See what it's like to go over the jumps on a steeplechaser
    Scroll down for video.
    http://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/see-what-its-like-to-go-over-the-jumps-on-a-steeplechaser-655638.html

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭bit of a bogey

Whats the story with Matt Chapman? Haven't seen him on ATR in a long time?

• Advertisement

He was on st Stephens day

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭bit of a bogey

He was on st Stephens day

Ok then. Didn't see any ATR Stephens day. Doesn't seem to be getting as much air time as he used to though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Is it the Shamrock Rovers fan that found solace in Willie

Look closer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

CarpoThePunk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

There is no horse to beat the new one imp.I hope I'm wrong but the facts based on my opinion he wins the champion hurdle,please prove me wrong with facts.

What makes you think he'll turn around form with Jeski? The fact is he was well beaten last year (I know he got badly hampered with the fatal fall of Our Conor but he had a full circuit to make up for that & fact is, he couldn't).

My opinion for what its worth based on fact the new one won is way clear on ratings.I I'm interested in ratings per say but IMO the new one will win.He is currently my banker as I believe Mullins will not take him on(he is hurt).

What makes you think he'll tuound form with Jeski? The fact is he was well beaten last year (I know he got badly hampered with the fatal fall of Our Conor but he had a full circuit to make up for that & fact is, he couldn't).

Based on the third horse( did you forget,)I hope I'm wrong bit facts don't tell
    Ies.

• Advertisement

sting60 wrote: »
    My opinion for what its worth based on fact the new one won is way clear on ratings.I I'm interested in ratings per say but IMO the new one will win.He is currently my banker as I believe Mullins will not take him on(he is hurt).

The new one rated 167. Jeski rated 169. He may well win but on ratings, the fact is Jeski should have the beating of him again.

Based on the third horse( did you forget,)I hope I'm wrong bit facts don't tell
    Ies.
    The new one IMO is way ahead of anything ,should be backed I
    'm a big big fan(

I don't do hype).back him now as we all know horses will be withdrawn..

There is no horse to beat the new one imp.I hope I'm wrong but the facts based on my opinion he wins the champion hurdle,please prove me wrong with facts.

Can we use the facts of our opinions to prove the facts of your opinion wrong :confused:

TNO lost about three/four lengths when Our Conor sadly fell, he got back into it but was tapped for toe turning in, he stayed on well up the hill but can't see any reason for him reversing the form with Jezki and Faugheen is better than TNO.

The new one IMO is way ahead of anything ,should be backed I
    'm a big big fan(

I don't do hype).back him now as we all know horses will be withdrawn..

The new one will win the champion hurdle that is my opinion big big time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

The new one will win the champion hurdle that is my opinion big big time.

Have you any facts to back this up since your looking for facts for everyone else??? Your posts are extremely hard to read and I can't make head nor tails of what you are saying!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

This is how I've always pictured Sting

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIIqCg4Evmf7P7fcU40C3VsMx9PfKcLcy4wBo7pwCtl_OuI30v

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

This is how I've always pictured Sting

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIIqCg4Evmf7P7fcU40C3VsMx9PfKcLcy4wBo7pwCtl_OuI30v

Cheers for that, just spat my cuppa everywhere with a big LOL :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Yep it's a fact that TNO will beat a horse who defeated him last year and an unbeaten horse he's never met before. Lol.

Sting is more a brandy and cigars man. :D

• Advertisement

Sting is more a brandy and cigars man. :D

More like the riddler (Michael D Higgins) in this pisstake from years gone by @ 1 minute 5 seconds :

Advertisement