Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

allybhoy wrote: »
    Yep played lastnight again and still felt off somehow, went back to the tried and trusted Ace23 to see if it was the guns I was using and even that felt different, i cant explain it. Like you, it feels like target acquisition is slower and more twitchy somehow, increasing sensitivity didnt make things better. Medium to long range targets amplifies the issue, Its like ill aim for someones head and miss, then readjust, by then im dead.

Im losing gunfights that a week or two ago i would have won and this is having a negative effect on my KDR. Previously, i would have had a fairly decent KDR in most rounds, in and around 2.1 now id say its evens at best, I know KDR isnt the most important thing but its still annoyin. Im trying to get around this by utilizing vehicles more and choosing my battles a bit better and also aiming for the chest, if someone is more than say 30-50 metres away ill decline engaging because I cant be confident ill win, whereas previously I would be confident id drop them. Add this problem to the server lag issue, its fair to say im not really enjoying the game at the moment

Ally, I am in the EXACT same boat. i joined a game with Cobra yesterday (Siege) and raged quit because the game felt just odd, slow, sluggish, downright feckin weird.

I am with you on the K/D... my aim was to keep it at 1.5/1 and work on getting a higher SPM but in the last few days I can barely go 1/1 on K/D cos I am playing like a drunk.

It is so frustrating... I really think it is the game more so that me as I know how good/bad I am.

I had 2 hrs to play it last night and I bailed out after 1 and watched "Dont Tell the Bride"... now that is a damning verdict on the game post patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭allybhoy

mozattack wrote: »
    Ally, I am in the EXACT same boat. i joined a game with Cobra yesterday (Siege) and raged quit because the game felt just odd, slow, sluggish, downright feckin weird.

I am with you on the K/D... my aim was to keep it at 1.5/1 and work on getting a higher SPM but in the last few days I can barely go 1/1 on K/D cos I am playing like a drunk.

It is so frustrating... I really think it is the game more so that me as I know how good/bad I am.

I had 2 hrs to play it last night and I bailed out after 1 and watched "Dont Tell the Bride"... now that is a damning verdict on the game post patch.

Played last night for a few hours and actually felt a little bit better, at the start I was awful and really pissd off but stuck with it and eventually I was seeing some improvements, i was still missing lads at middle to long range but I was feeling like i was gradually getting better, i was also playing more cautious as I generally run and gun. In my 1st full round i went 18-23 (missed a rake of easy kills that round and was fuming) then 22-14 then went 42-23. Have some footage aswell of one of the rounds ill upload later

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

Played last night for a few hours and actually felt a little bit better, at the start I was awful and really pissd off but stuck with it and eventually I was seeing some improvements, i was still missing lads at middle to long range but I was feeling like i was gradually getting better, i was also playing more cautious as I generally run and gun. In my 1st full round i went 18-23 (missed a rake of easy kills that round and was fuming) then 22-14 then went 42-23. Have some footage aswell of one of the rounds ill upload later

Do you have footage of the round where I tagged you?! ;-)

Vehicle destroyer mission this weekend for the platoon lads. Will send out the invites this afternoon and update with leaderboards over the weekend. If I miss anyone with invites give me, cobra or border fox a shout. Cheers lads, happy hunting.

Do you have footage of the round where I tagged you?! ;-)

Unfortunately i do, But in the same clip i have the moment where i enacted my sweet revenge and took me tags back! Im raging cos it didnt capture the bit where i got that roadkill in the chopper, im the worst pilot ever so i was absolutely chuffed with that
    Vehicle destroyer mission this weekend for the platoon lads. Will send out the invites this afternoon and update with leaderboards over the weekend. If I miss anyone with invites give me, cobra or border fox a shout. Cheers lads, happy hunting.

Wont be on at all lads this weekend, best man at a wedding down the country, im off Monday though so ill be on during the day for once.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately i do, But in the same clip i have the moment where i enacted my sweet revenge and took me tags back! Im raging cos it didnt capture the bit where i got that roadkill in the chopper, im the worst pilot ever so i was absolutely chuffed with that

Wont be on at all lads this weekend, best man at a wedding down the country, im off Monday though so ill be on during the day for once.

Lol yes, you got your revenge less than 2 minutes later!! Was good craic, pity you didnt get that road kill recorded aswell. One of the best road kills I have ever seen! :-)
    Up there with a similar one Kobra pulled off on me at D flag on siege of Shanghai. Basically gave me a hair cut with the rotor blades of the chopper.
    Ah sure load up the vid when you get a chance anyways, always good checking out the clans gameplay.

Enjoy your weekend at the wedding mate. With you away it will give the rest of us a decent chance at winning the mission ;-)

Lol yes, you got your revenge less than 2 minutes later!! Was good craic, pity you didnt get that road kill recorded aswell. One of the best road kills I have ever seen! :-)
    Up there with a similar one Kobra pulled off on me at D flag on siege of Shanghai. Basically gave me a hair cut with the rotor blades of the chopper.
    Ah sure load up the vid when you get a chance anyways, always good checking out the clans gameplay.

Enjoy your weekend at the wedding mate. With you away it will give the rest of us a decent chance at winning the mission ;-)

Here ya go...

Great clip! Some nice work with the RPG there, Border Fox can vouch for that! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Nice work Ally! I can see this tagfest going on for some time between you and thurles! lol
    The rpg clip is definitely a montage moment too!

keithc83 wrote: »
    Nice work Ally! I can see this tagfest going on for some time between you and thurles! lol
    The rpg clip is definitely a montage moment too!

:-). Yep he is on my hit list now! Lol. I will be practicing my knife skills this weekend on Cobra ! ;-)

• Advertisement

:-). Yep he is on my hit list now! Lol. I will be practicing my knife skills this weekend on Cobra ! ;-)

haha, yeh last night was a great bit of craic all going against each other on Golmud and Rogue Transmisson. I normally hate Golmud Railway but the bit of banter between us all was brilliant, its such an amazing game when it works well, nothing comes close, problem is 50% of the time its lagging or buggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

Just had 2 quick games there for first time in 2 weeks and for the first time I had no issues!

No lag, no rubber banding, no server issues absolutely nothing! I think they finally fixed my game.

And I got a nice new shiny TV so I'm even happier!

Check your battlelogs lads, missions up. Anyone I missed let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

lol,call that a knife.......;)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭HomelessMidge

Was trying to play there. Now my premium has disappeared and I have nothing but lag! Can't access ps store as it says under maintenance and the play station is giving me 1mb download speeds, compared to the 30mb I'm getting through speed test.

If it keeps it up ill need a new play station and window!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭BordorFox

Nice work on the video ally, rpg coming to your face soon! stay tuned! lol

As for the changes to the system recently after the latest patch..

I think we got too accustomed to adjusting to the bad hit markers/skeletons/net code and when they stabilised a lot of it the other day it threw us for six because we now have to re-adjust for the slowdown and stability changes, specially with aiming and the new slight drag.

As for the lag, I'm sure we will still see that from time to time around the busy time of the day when there is a maximum server load.

I will be recording some more gameplay this weekend and perhaps broadcasting also, so be sure to jump on and i will be using squad chat so we can be heard in the recording.

Vehicle Destroyer Scores Update!

paul_booth_fan 12
    dxFINNxb 7
    Shane_86 6
    CobraEire73 4
    XtraFalcon 4
    Spagitis 3
    keithc83 3
    TigronIE 3
    thurlesdrunk 1
    cookmysock88 1

Looks like Paul might just run away with this one! About 8 hours still on the clock lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Vehicle Destroyer Scores Update!

paul_booth_fan 12
    dxFINNxb 7
    Shane_86 6
    CobraEire73 4
    XtraFalcon 4
    Spagitis 3
    keithc83 3
    TigronIE 3
    thurlesdrunk 1
    cookmysock88 1

Looks like Paul might just run away with this one! About 8 hours still on the clock lads!

Was hoping to get on last night but came home to find the controller completely dead. Can't comfortably sit that close to the tele so I couldn't play. I'm working until later tonight so the mission will be over by the time I get back. Good luck lads, just a heads up, Capture The Flag is great for vehicles :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,840 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Had a headset on last night but couldn't hear anyone for some reason

ShaneU wrote: »
    Had a headset on last night but couldn't hear anyone for some reason

When you turn on the Playstation, are you asked who the owner of the headset is? Exactly like the question for the controller

• Advertisement

When you turn on the Playstation, are you asked who the owner of the headset is? Exactly like the question for the controller
    No, just shows the black box in the top right.

If I turn the headset off and on again, then it asks who's using it.

Game sounds are fine from it just don't hear chat

No, just shows the black box in the top right.

If I turn the headset off and on again, then it asks who's using it.

Which headset you using? Is it wireless or connected through the HDMI/USB port?

The sony wireless 2.0 headset

Afraid I can't help, I'm using wired Turtle Beach, sorry. YouTube might be your friend, or maybe even the Sony website itself

Afraid I can't help, I'm using wired Turtle Beach, sorry. YouTube might be your friend, or maybe even the Sony website itself

Have a look in the community forums at Sony as well. Might be some info or troubleshooting tips in there

did you try going into your settings on the ps4,go to sound and screen,audio output settings,and switch the"output to headphones" to all audio?

I found out how to reset the thing, I think it's working now. Had to jab a pin into a tiny hole on the dongle.

Final Vehicle Destroyer Scores!

paul_booth_fan 12
    dxFINNxb 7
    Shane_86 6
    CobraEire73 4
    XtraFalcon 4
    Borderfox 3
    Spagitis 3
    keithc83 3
    TigronIE 3
    thurlesdrunk 1
    cookmysock88 1

Good man Paul! Remind me not to be in a tank or chopper if playing against you on the opposite team!! :-)

Congrats on Rank 10 lads!! Hopefully dice/ea pull the finger out and get platoon leaderboards up to see where we stand, and also add the extra ranks they promised! Keep it up lads, let's aim for no. 1 platoon in Ireland! :-)

• Advertisement

Congrats on Rank 10 lads!! Hopefully dice/ea pull the finger out and get platoon leaderboards up to see where we stand, and also add the extra ranks they promised! Keep it up lads, let's aim for no. 1 platoon in Ireland! :-)

Never mind ireland we`re taking on the world. :)

Advertisement