Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TGC Beers Friday February 7th in P Macs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

I will probably be in about 9

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'll probably be in at about 8 or so. Been gasping for a pint since 9am.... I don't have a problem loike.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

That_Guy wrote: »
    I'll probably be in at about 8 or so. Been gasping for a pint since 9am.... I don't have a problem loike.
    fenris wrote: »
    I will probably be in about 9

I'm already here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Sweetmans followed by Coppers
    I'm already here...

I like the cut of your jib.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I'm on a conference call. Conference calls late on a Friday. Why, like?!
    I'm on a countdown to wine o'clock :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Hermione* wrote: »
    I'm on a conference call. Conference calls late on a Friday. Why, like?!
    I'm on a countdown to wine o'clock :pac:

I want your watch

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I should be there approx 8 and for those that have never had the pleasure of making my acquaintance I shall be the heavy set guy wearing a fantastically garish shirt assaulting a pint of Guinness.

A mate of mine is supposed to be coming along too. Awec and Lar met him before. He is a beer guzzling little ball of rage but great craic.

When I've introduced him to people before I've told folk that he is an awful racist. He isn't and it bugs the bejaysus out of him but I'd ask anyone that meets Connolly tonight to say to him "I hear you're a bit racist".

:pac:

Is Miss Slawski not coming with you?! :)

I shall be off home after work for a bit and provided I don't get terminally lazy and stuck to the couch in front of Netflix, I'll be there about 8 or 8.30 I reckon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

miamee wrote: »
    I shall be off home after work for a bit and provided I don't get terminally lazy and stuck to the couch in front of Netflix, I'll be there about 8 or 8.30 I reckon.

Birthday drinks for Miamee :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,487 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Birthday drinks for Miamee :D

You're very kind, I'll just have one though :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I have ordered a platter for 9pm so who ever is there at time also gets fed:)

miamee wrote: »
    Is Miss Slawski not coming with you?! :)

Nope, flyin solo tonight, she is out tomorrow night with her buddies instead!

Last thing she said to me this morning was "don't lose the run of yourself"

As if I would. . . . . . . .

I'm guessing about the 7:30 mark. Maybe just after

• Registered Users Posts: 14,764 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Nope, flyin solo tonight, she is out tomorrow night with her buddies instead!

Last thing she said to me this morning was "don't lose the run of yourself"

As if I would. . . . . . . .

Now....perhaps I read that wrong but.. I'm pretty sure she was challenging ya brah!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,319 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Feck. I can't read. For some reason I thought tomorrow was the 7th, only copping on it's today. I'll go back to my cave. :o

Panthro wrote: »
    Now....perhaps I read that wrong but.. I'm pretty sure she was challenging ya brah!

3519380-quagmire-family-guy-684487_1024_768.gif

Giggity

Time to go a drinkin'

I'm slightly behind schedule so it will be closer to half 8 before I'm in.

Serious gue on me.

First?

• Advertisement

First?

Nope. I'm here.
    Keep to the right as you walk in and go through the wooden door to the end of the bar. I'm the lonely looking guy in the NSFW T-shirt.
    Ask for area reserved for TGC or Paddy.

Is that the little spot with what looks like saloon doors?

Is that the little spot with what looks like saloon doors?

Yes that's the one.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Sound! Now I know where to find people. Back home (thankfully says me) and should be in by 21:45.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Yeah, hmm ...looks like I'll have a bit of catchup to do - should be in by 11 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I may have had an impromptu date, more or less, so missed this, unfortunately.

Too late to turn up now?

• Advertisement

I have cheese in my stache.

:mad:

Advertisement