Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TGC Beers Friday February 7th in P Macs

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,556 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Sweetmans followed by Coppers
    This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

awec wrote: »
    usually is your fault though!
    Not always!!

Why do girls get all the blame. Guys spend as much time getting ready, they just pretend :P

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

I'll be along to this too; I think the Galway one was the last I could make it for, so I'm looking forward to this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

cade wrote: »
    I'll be along to this too; I think the Galway one was the last I could make it for, so I'm looking forward to this.

Good stuff. There'll be a decent enough crowd. So far the definites are

Pawwed Rig, Awec, Coleman Slawski, The Master, Touching Virus, fenris, entropi, Sparky, Miamee, osaurus, Pembily, Knex, Pepe, Prof Chin, Hermione, Cade
    and That Guy along with a couple of the maybes who are bound to show their faces:D

Any other takers??? Last call..........

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Babysitter booked, I am a definite also!

fenris wrote: »
    WWuhooooooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

For some reason I think I met you before, possibly at a beers in Cassidys?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

I'll definitely call by for one or two as I should be in Dublin by 8 or 9pm with any luck.

He has been there for sure.

I remember meeting Wile E Coyote and another chap the the same night. Perhaps that was Fenris.

Stupid stout riddled brain o mine!

:pac:

I remember meeting Wile E Coyote and another chap the the same night. Perhaps that was Fenris.

Stupid stout riddled brain o mine!

Pretty sure that was Fenris

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Where is this pub btw?

http://goo.gl/maps/H9X8i

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Opposite the Hairy Lemon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Address and map here

http://www.beoir.org/index.php/craft-beer-directories/pubsbars?pid=673&sid=1429:P-Macs

28-30 Lower Stephen Street Dublin 2

If anyone is there early I am the one wearing the forum appropriate NSFW T-shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Yep I was in Cassidys at a previous TGC beers, it was my first and I remember trying to figure who looked like they were from the internet!

Yep I was in Cassidys at a previous TGC beers, it was my first and I remember trying to figure who looked like they were from the internet!

Finding internet people can be surprisingly difficult! I was completely lost at my 1st beers

• Registered Users Posts: 14,777 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

The Panthro and the missus will be dropping in for a tipple of beverages.
    God only knows what time!:D

• Advertisement

Panthro wrote: »

Nice 1:)

Panthro wrote: »

I apologise for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

What time are people likely to be arriving/staying until?

Have to try and organise a few things and get myself sorted. Want to make this for a couple of hours at least.

I assume that map is wrong then Chinny, cause it ain't pointing anywhere near the Hairy Lemon.

It really isn't. Stupid map

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,342 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

No can do this one. Family event that's been on the back burner since September is happening this weekend.

Enjoy!

Knex. wrote: »
    What time are people likely to be arriving/staying until.

I'll be getting there at 7:30 so any time after that. It is Friday night so sure to be a few out late.
    I assume that map is wrong then Chinny, cause it ain't pointing anywhere near the Hairy Lemon.

Maybe the Prof thinks Cafe an Seine is a more suitable establishment for someone of your ilk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Well, y'know, just for this one night I'm happy to mix with the common folk in a less classy establishment.

How gracious of you :D

I'll be there around 8:30-9, shall be there for a few hours (i.e. home before Coppers :p) . I've not met any of you before I think, praying you're not all internet weirdos :pac:

This is the place for those who don't know. Bia bar closed down a while back and it's now P.Macs

• Advertisement

I should be there approx 8 and for those that have never had the pleasure of making my acquaintance I shall be the heavy set guy wearing a fantastically garish shirt assaulting a pint of Guinness.

A mate of mine is supposed to be coming along too. Awec and Lar met him before. He is a beer guzzling little ball of rage but great craic.

When I've introduced him to people before I've told folk that he is an awful racist. He isn't and it bugs the bejaysus out of him but I'd ask anyone that meets Connolly tonight to say to him "I hear you're a bit racist".

Advertisement