Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TGC Beers Friday February 7th in P Macs

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Yas feckers gettng me drunk and stuff.

Great night. My jacket rules. Its mad warm like.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

What was I thinking signing up to be a marshall at a 5K run this morning? #wishiwasstillinmebed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Sweetmans followed by Coppers
    Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    What was I thinking signing up to be a marshall at a 5K run this morning? #wishiwasstillinmebed
    Oh god I'm in pain reading that. Good luck. I'm not well. I'm on the luas and everything hurts.

Great night. P Macs is fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

What's the luas doing to you?

There's no headache here......I'm suspicious.....

Good to meet all the peoples too o/

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Dooooohhhh!

I was supposed to be going out to the NDLS center this morning to get my license before the Liverpool - Arsenal game, but I decided that wasn't happening just about the time my first pint was being poured.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Derp

I thought this was tonight :o

Sorry I missed it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,764 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Well folks, yet again the gentlemens beers has delivered! You know you're on to a good night when ya have coley backing his man hiney into you upon arrival! Haha! Sickened I didn't get round to saying hello to everyone. I owe mister pawwed rig a pint of lovely Guinness, best excuse for another beers surely?! Ye smelly internet people are frickin awesome.mwah! Kisses, xxx (ps @ that guy, Comecon Chelsea!)

• Administrators Posts: 53,487 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

It was a very civilised affair from me, arriving late and leaving after PMacs but it was nice to meet everybody :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

What's the luas doing to you?

There's no headache here......I'm suspicious.....

Good to meet all the peoples too o/
    It was moving but I made it and I'm feeling on now. Not great but better. I have food too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Much Guinness.

Such hangover.

Wow.

:pac:

Good night, nice to see some new and old faces, panned out on the sofa here.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Panthro wrote: »
    best excuse for another beers surely?!

I'm in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Great to meet you all last night, I had to exit early before my babysitter turned into a pumpkin.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Aye, very good night, lads! Nice to meet and chat with people, both new and not so new (ye are not old, but ye are sound).

Milkshake and chips on the way home topped it all off as a good night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

awec wrote: »
    I need put down. Ugh.

How are you still in bits? :pac:

awec wrote: »
    I need put down. Ugh.

Was somebody celebrating the rugby win?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I do apologise for any odd drunken ramblings that may have graced your ears. I also apologise for telling miamee how she should propose to somebody. :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

That_Guy wrote: »
    I do apologise for any odd drunken ramblings that may have graced your ears. I also apologise for telling miamee how she should propose to somebody. :pac:

That's ok, it's good to be prepared for these things :D :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Apologies I missed this, some sh!t went down and I was otherwise engaged!

Hopefully I'll make the next one!

Advertisement