Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Try Setanta Sports Pack for the month of December for €1!

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 47 Verified rep Setanta Sports: Niall

Perkins135 wrote: »
    Thanks for that Niall. Will the call centre be open on 31st December and will there be adequate staff to take a lot of calls?

Yes, the call centre will open from 9.30am to 6pm on December 31st.

Thanks,

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭paul64

Hey I signed up last night any idea when the 1 euro is took out of bank account?:)

paul64 wrote: »
    Hey I signed up last night any idea when the 1 euro is took out of bank account?:)

Hey Paul,

It will be processed as soon as possible. You'll need to phone 0818203040 if you require an exact date.

Thanks,

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Perkins135

Niall, for a multiroom sky subscription will the 1 euro cover all boxes and do you need both viewing card nos. for set up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Just wondering...as am work!!. What info do you need to subscribe?

Bank details? Household bills??

Don't have any on me right now....

OOPS.. see that they need my Viewing Card No. How do I get that without disconnecting??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭xabi

Masala wrote: »

OOPS.. see that they need my Viewing Card No. How do I get that without disconnecting??

If you have signed up to sky online you can get it from your 'my sky' section on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Get In There

Hi all,

Just to clear up a few questions on our €1 offer:

- This offer is only available for Sky satellite customers
    - If you wish to cancel, simply call us on 0818203040 before Dec 31st. We do not require 30 days cancellation notice for anyone availing of the €1 offer.
    - In the event of a cancellation, your subscription will be switched off immediately
    - If do not cancel before December 31st, you will be billed €19.99 for January and the subsequent months.
    - The offer is not available on multi-room

Below are the full terms and conditions.

*Terms & Conditions of Offer: Customers must call 0818 203040 to cancel before 31st December or will be billed €19.99 from 1st January. This is a subscription service, there is no annual contract but 30 days’ notice of cancellation will be required after 1st January. Offer available on satellite only. Offer does not apply to existing customers.

Click here to subscribe to the Setanta Sports Pack and avail of the €1 offer

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Niall

I'm deaf, could I cancel online or by email since I can't make phone calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭gafarrell

Can you just use your Jiayu G2s to make he call. Funny that.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Telling some of my mates about this offer,it's like trying to explain it to a 4 year old with some of 'em.

Perkins135 wrote: »
    Niall, for a multiroom sky subscription will the 1 euro cover all boxes and do you need both viewing card nos. for set up?

The offer only applies to 1 satellite box.

However you can subscribe to multi-room for an extra €2.99 per month per additional box. This must be done by phoning our call centre on 0818203040

When signing up, simply provide the viewing card number for the box you wish to add the Setanta Pack to.

Masala wrote: »

All you will need is your 9 digit viewing card number. To find your viewing card number, simply follow the below instructions:

Standard Sky boxes and Sky+ boxes: Press Services on the remote control then select option 4 then option 5
    Sky + HD boxes: Press Services on the remote control then press 3 then 0. Your 9 digit viewing card number will now be displayed.

I'll drop you a DM on this.

Thanks,

Niall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭splashthecash

Just subscribed to this - excellent deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭kazzer

Just subscribed to this - excellent deal!

Best username on the forum! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Question for Niall can I subscribe to Setanta by the month, ie pay for it when I want to look at something .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Hi all,

Just to clear up a few questions on our €1 offer:

- This offer is only available for Sky satellite customers
    - If you wish to cancel, simply call us on 0818203040 before Dec 31st. We do not require 30 days cancellation notice for anyone availing of the €1 offer.
    - In the event of a cancellation, your subscription will be switched off immediately
    - If do not cancel before December 31st, you will be billed €19.99 for January and the subsequent months.
    - The offer is not available on multi-room

Below are the full terms and conditions.

*Terms & Conditions of Offer: Customers must call 0818 203040 to cancel before 31st December or will be billed €19.99 from 1st January. This is a subscription service, there is no annual contract but 30 days’ notice of cancellation will be required after 1st January. Offer available on satellite only. Offer does not apply to existing customers.

Click here to subscribe to the Setanta Sports Pack and avail of the €1 offer

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Niall

So Cancel by the 30th yeah??

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Question for Niall can I subscribe to Setanta by the month, ie pay for it when I want to look at something .

I'm afraid not as the minimum contract is 2 months. The only exception being this month as the €1 offer is in place.

Thanks,

Niall

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

great deal, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 chroi

oh yay, won't be leaving the house for christmas now lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Thanks to the OP.

I've signed up, have to say it's a help having Niall here from Setanta as I'd have been wary of signing up had he not explained re the cancellation process in clear terms.

Great bargain alert. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mollymac57

Hi Niall, I have a Sky HD box which is used to receive FTA channels. Can I get the Setanta offer on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

mollymac57 wrote: »
    Hi Niall, I have a Sky HD box which is used to receive FTA channels. Can I get the Setanta offer on this?

If you have a Sky card in it,you can.Just give them the card number when signing up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

I'm already a subscriber of the Setanta package on one box since the summer. Am I entitled to this offer on my other box?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Thanks a million OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Just signed up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Do you have to use the same credit card as the one that sky bills me with to avail of the offer?

mollymac57 wrote: »

Hi Molly, you can subscribe as long as you can provide a 9 digit Sky viewing card number.
    buyer95 wrote: »
    Do you have to use the same credit card as the one that sky bills me with to avail of the offer?

No.
    nocoverart wrote: »
    I'm already a subscriber of the Setanta package on one box since the summer. Am I entitled to this offer on my other box?

Unfortunately not as this offer is only open to new customers.
    So Cancel by the 30th yeah??

If you would like to cancel, simply call us on 0818203040 before or on 31st December

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭upstairs for coffee

Why is it not available to UPC customers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Oops, I went ahead and got it on my other sky box thinking it would be only 1 euro. Can I still cancel before the month is up Niall? will I be charged full whack now or just 2.50? I'm a silly boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,966 ✭✭✭cena

How much well it work out at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭RichT

Cracking find Rooy!

12.45 pm Saturday telly footy is back!!.......and ain't there some great games :D

The missus will be delighted :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭RichT

cena wrote: »
    How much well it work out at the end

€1

if you cancel on or before December 31st 2013

Advertisement