Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Welfare Christmas payments?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Has anyone been paid into bank today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

jjll wrote: »

Dis All went into my account late last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Owryan wrote: »
    Dis All went into my account late last night

were you supose to be paid tomorrow or thursday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Karen23 wrote: »
    If it's the x and o dockets then the next payment is not until 7th Jan, unfortunately

Will it be back logged?

I've only received 1 cheque for the week of the 3rd to the 10th of Dec. No other payments, but have been sent out more dockets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

were you supose to be paid tomorrow or thursday

Tomorrow Wednesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,522 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Supposed to get my IP payment tomorrow normally.
    Nothing in bank today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

herisson wrote: »
    Will it be back logged?

I've only received 1 cheque for the week of the 3rd to the 10th of Dec. No other payments, but have been sent out more dockets.

I got a cheque on 17th Dec and a double cheque on 20th Dec so my next cheque won't be until 7th Jan.

Did you leave all your dockets in for Christmas before 12 Dec ?

I got a cheque on 17th Dec and a double cheque on 20th Dec so my next cheque won't be until 7th Jan.

Did you leave all your dockets in for Christmas before 12 Dec ?

Yeah sent them all in on the 10th and I've received no payments at all just the dockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭yomamma

Im doing a fas course atm. I get paid into my bank account every thursday. Do you think it will be in my account tomorrow? Or are they still able pay it in on thursday?

Thanks!

yomamma wrote: »
    Im doing a fas course atm. I get paid into my bank account every thursday. Do you think it will be in my account tomorrow? Or are they still able pay it in on thursday?

Thanks!

I think Thursday, my Dad got a text today saying it will be in on Thursday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Terry Wogans Inner Thigh

Was children's allowance supposed to be in today? DoD anny one receive it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

Children's allowance is the 1st Tuesday of the month which is next Tuesday, the 7th.

herisson wrote: »
    Yeah sent them all in on the 10th and I've received no payments at all just the dockets.

That's very strange, don't be surprised if they say they didn't receive them and ask you to resubmit them.

Get straight onto them tomorrow, thats way too long to be without payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Happy mama

Hi new to boards? Can anyone tell me when casual docket for January is due. I assume they would issue them tomorrow when they reopen?? Also is it true that you can cash your X's and O's cheque in the post office with your social card. I have been waiting 9 day at a time for it to cash in credit union!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

Happy mama wrote: »
    Hi new to boards? Can anyone tell me when casual docket for January is due. I assume they would issue them tomorrow when they reopen?? Also is it true that you can cash your X's and O's cheque in the post office with your social card. I have been waiting 9 day at a time for it to cash in credit union!

next cheques getting sent 7th Jan. No idea about cashing cheques in post office!

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

You can cash the cheques in the post office with picture I.d, no social welfare card needed

highly1111 wrote: »
    next cheques getting sent 7th Jan. No idea about cashing cheques in post office!

Surely that depends when you got paid up until on your last cheque, I got paid up until Christmas Day which means I should be due a cheque for the week after that either tomorrow or Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mstq

highly1111 wrote: »
    Hope someone can help me. There is nothing on the website about casual cheques. I am on casual payment and work 2 days a week.
    All dockets are in.

I got a cheque on Friday 20th December for payment up until December 25th.

I normally get a cheque in Tuesday's post. The casual week is Thursday - Wednesday which would be Thursday December 26th - Wednesday 1st January.

Any ideas if I'll get a cheque tomorrow.....?? seriously relying on it.

Thanks in Advance
    If it's the x and o dockets then the next payment is not until 7th Jan, unfortunately

So on tuesday 7th you get double cheque, just like the one they were sending around on 20th?

A bit of a pain in the arse... expected to get the cheque this weeks, as I blasted through all my money and won't get anything from my job until next week.

Why do they always make part-time workers life tougher? Every single holiday & bankholiday cheques are being delyed. And they can't even post any information about it on their website.. All there is on their website is for post-office collectors. Grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Happy mama

Surely that depends when you got paid up until on your last cheque, I got paid up until Christmas Day which means I should be due a cheque for the week after that either tomorrow or Monday

Thanks for reply. I got paid up to Christmas Day also, so I was of the same thinking as yourself that I would get a cheque soon.

Happy mama wrote: »
    Thanks for reply. I got paid up to Christmas Day also, so I was of the same thinking as yourself that I would get a cheque soon.

Yeah mine have been all over the place with the Christmas arrangements but the latest a cheque will be received will be tuesday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 torro

I too am on casual dockets if the next payment isn't till the 7th that means it will be another double week I'm assuming?

torro wrote: »
    I too am on casual dockets if the next payment isn't till the 7th that means it will be another double week I'm assuming?

Check your last receipt, if you were payed up until Christmas Day then your payment will be up to New Year's Day, the cheques always come out near a week after the social welfare week finishes

torro wrote: »

I'm not expecting a double week for x's and o's on 7th January.

Dec 4th to 10th paid on Tuesday 17th December

Dec 11 to 17th & Dec 18th to 24th were paid in a double payment on 20th Dec

Dec 25 to 31st is due to be paid on January 7th

Jan 1st to 7th due to be paid on January 14th as normal

I'm not expecting a double week for x's and o's on 7th January.

Dec 4th to 10th paid on Tuesday 17th December

Dec 11 to 17th & Dec 18th to 24th were paid in a double payment on 20th Dec

Dec 25 to 31st is due to be paid on January 7th

Jan 1st to 7th due to be paid on January 14th as normal

That's the one, thanks for explaining it in detail as I was kinda lazy, once you check your receipts you know when you've got paid up until

Cheque received yesterday for last weeks payment

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi You should get 2 payments on the 19 Dec this is for the 19th and the 26. then your next payment would be on the 2nd of January 2015 .......

Depending of cause what benefit your claiming .......

Hope this helps

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

scaleo2 wrote: »
    Hi You should get 2 payments on the 19 Dec this is for the 19th and the 26. then your next payment would be on the 2nd of January 2015 .......

Depending of cause what benefit your claiming .......

Hope this helps

Last year's thread - locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement