Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭vlad2009

DaLad wrote: »
    I went for Xbox One personally but out of the games, I have always been a fan of both Battlefield and CoD and even with the problems on Battlefield I'd still 100% go with that over CoD Ghosts. It is pure dirt. Don't see any improvements in graphics at all really and gameplay doesn't feel as good or as fun as previous CoD's for me anyway.

Ye i'm curently on the 360, and tbh i would much prefere the xbox one over the ps4 if it had the same power, it's a ridicolously tough choice.

ALso i want forza 5, but i'm kinda dissapointed by it and may even just go for the ps4 and wait for drive club, it looks good, very good actually. I mean if worse comes to worse i could always sell the ps4 and buy the xbox. Don't know, very hard to pick. but i'm eager to get one which makes it all even harder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

i just bought a ps4 from the power city website i seen it there and just ordered lol

ok i ordered the standard ps4 console for home delivery it says for order on the site guessing it will be another couple weeks i dont mind though

the killzone bundles are in shops now though

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

PowerCity.ie has 39 units of Killzone bundle and 45 units of Knack bundle (and some additional stock available to order online)
    Some adverts sellers will have hard time trying to cut their losses...
    Not that i care about them at all, but the ones that were already opened won't sell at all i guess.
    Some say the ps4 will be back in stock in March:confused:

Our mission is over i think, lot of stock in Argos, PowerCity, i guess the Gamestops and the others will get enough stock soon.

wonski wrote: »
    PowerCity.ie has 39 units of Killzone bundle and 45 units of Knack bundle (and some additional stock available to order online)
    Some adverts sellers will have hard time trying to cut their losses...
    Not that i care about them at all, but the ones that were already opened won't sell at all i guess.
    Some say the ps4 will be back in stock in March:confused:

Our mission is over i think, lot of stock in Argos, PowerCity, i guess the Gamestops and the others will get enough stock soon.

i ordered the standard console wonder how long it will take for them to be in
    any idea?

biggebruv wrote: »
    any idea?

This information should be available to you when you placed the order. Check your email.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    This information should be available to you when you placed the order. Check your email.

just got email there said a member will contact me tomorrow guess il know then so

its like something took over my body when i seen the order now sign :D
    i told myself to wait but ahh F-it LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

any idea?

Why don't ye just take one of the reservation codes for Dublin off the many boardsies above for collection in Argos?

just got email there said a member will contact me tomorrow guess il know then so

its like something took over my body when i seen the order now sign :D
    i told myself to wait but ahh F-it LOL

Good for you. I would expect it to be posted tomorrow and delivered on Monday (maybe later if your location is not close enough to Dublin...)
    You could have picked one in Argos today or tomorrow if you followed the thread carefully, but when you see the "order now" sign we all would have clicked it without even thinking about other options.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Powercity are only a fiver delivery nationwide? Was thinking of checking out Argos for Killzone bundle tomorrow but might just go with them, works out cheaper!

Hayezer wrote: »
    Powercity are only a fiver delivery nationwide? Was thinking of checking out Argos for Killzone bundle tomorrow but might just go with them, works out cheaper!

Where do you live - there are plenty of standalone consoles available at Argos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I have a reservation code for ps4 n killzone bundle in argos tullamore if anyone wants to pm me for it

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭D/C

Just picking mine up in argos Monaghan! They only had the one standalone which I got! There is 1 kill zone bundle though

• Registered Users Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Haven't been following this thread and sorry if already posted but Smyths will have PS4 stock this weekend
    We will have the PlayStation 4 back in stock in our stores in Ireland and Northern Ireland this weekend. The Galway, Bray, Fonthill, Swords, Blanchardstown, Jervis St., Tallaght, Naas, Carrickmines, and Athlone stores will have stock this afternoon. All other stores will have stock tomorrow afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

I think supply will meet demand this weekend, happy gaming all who have purchased

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I think supply will meet demand this weekend, happy gaming all who have purchased

Yeah,good news for folks.Plenty popping up on checkargos in certain stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭macpac26

Ordered a Knack bundle last week from Amazon, wasnt expecting it for another 2 weeks, got an email saying it will be here Monday. I love you Amazon! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

For anyone looking for a Killzone Bundle reservation number for Argos St. Stephens Green, PM me.

It's good until Saturday evening

Claimed by innthe (12.56)

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

I bought the standard edition from Amazon, it's temporarily out of stock with no date given on when it'll be available again. I might be waiting a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

Scráib wrote: »
    I bought the standard edition from Amazon, it's temporarily out of stock with no date given on when it'll be available again. I might be waiting a while...

Buy it in argos and cancel the amazon order

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

can some one post up what available and where like discogirl had been doing? keep everyone up to date

thanks in advance

I dont have access to checkargos here at work.

• Advertisement

gep91 wrote: »
    can some one post up what available and where like discogirl had been doing? keep everyone up to date

thanks in advance

I dont have access to checkargos here at work.

Argos Stores-

PS4 only:
    Athlone 3
    Castlebar 1
    Kilkenny 4
    Limerick 5+
    Longford 5+

PS4 Killzone bundle:
    Cavan 2
    Castlebar 1
    Clonmel 1
    Cork Mahon 5+
    Kilkenny 1
    Letterkenny 1
    Longford 1
    Portlaoise 1

PS4 Knack Bundle:
    Arklow 1
    Clonmel 1
    Galway 1
    Letterkenny 1
    Limerick 1
    Monaghan 1
    Tralee 1

Powercity:
    http://www.powercity.ie/index.php?par=20-35&cat=Stereo,%20iPOD,%20Phones,%20Printers,%20SatNav,%20TV%20Stands,Games%20consoles&action=brandstory

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Argos stores:

Knack bundles:
    Arklow 1
    Athlone 2
    Clonmel 1
    Letterkenny 1
    Limerick Childers Road 1
    Longford 2
    Monaghan 1
    Tralee 1
    Tullamore 2
    Castlebar 2

Killzone bundles:
    Castlebar 1
    Cavan 1
    Cork Mahon 5 +
    Kilkenny 1
    Letterkenny 1
    Wexford 2

PS4 Only:
    Athlone 3
    Limerick The Crescent 4
    Kilkenny 4
    Longford 5 +
    Castlebar 1

I have a code for PS4 only: Sligo (expires today)
    Knack bundle: Ilac centre (expires today)

http://www.powercity.ie/index.php?par=20-35&cat=Stereo,%20iPOD,%20Phones,%20Printers,%20SatNav,%20TV%20Stands,Games%20consoles&action=brandstory

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Checked Smyths in Cork city, good deals in there. Killzone bundle+any game+a controller for 529 I think it was. Back in stock tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I've a couple of codes for Blanch & Liffey valley which expire tonight,both stores showing out of stock so pm me if anyone around Dublin is looking for one.

power city said mine will be delivered tomorrow i only got the voice mail but would it realy come on a saturday dont do muc online shopping

power city said mine will be delivered tomorrow i only got the voice mail but would it realy come on a saturday dont do muc online shopping

Maybe they might deliver in their own van?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭jellybear

They do deliver in their own van. Got one in December this way and it was delivered the next day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kquey

I've a reservation code for killzone bundle and standalone ps4 in liffey Valley expiring this evening if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Argos stores:

Knack bundles:
    Arklow 1
    Athlone 2
    Naas 1
    Letterkenny 1
    Limerick Childers Road 1
    Longford 2
    Monaghan 1
    Tralee 1
    Tullamore 2
    Castlebar 2

Killzone bundles:
    Castlebar 1
    Cavan 1
    Cork Mahon 5 +
    Kilkenny 1

PS4 Only:
    Athlone 3
    Kilkenny 4
    Longford 5 +

I have a code for PS4 only: Sligo (expires today)
    Knack bundle: Ilac centre (expires today)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 MrQuack

I have a code for Argos in Dundrum that I unfortunately will not be able to use! If anyone wants it feel free to throw me a PM, it must be used by 9 tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement