Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 banduff12

If anyone gets another one in Cork i will happily take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Saucy McKetchup

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Few more stores just also changed to 'Unknown Status' could be that they're updating with new stock!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,554 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

There's one in Limerick!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kquey

Anyone know how long a reservation in Argos lasts? I'm moving back to Galway on Saturday and hopefully will be able to reserve a ps4 till then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 banduff12

I have a killzone reserved in Killarney if anyone wants it. Need one in Cork for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Kquey wrote: »
    Anyone know how long a reservation in Argos lasts? I'm moving back to Galway on Saturday and hopefully will be able to reserve a ps4 till then

24 hours for these,usually it's a couple of days but for some reason they only hold PS4's until close of business the day after it's reserved.

You will have to reserve one Thursday evening or Friday to get it for saturday

You will have to reserve one Thursday evening or Friday to get it for saturday

You think if I ring them tomorrow they'd hold onto it for an extra day? Like I'll be in Galway at 7 in the morning!

You think if I ring them tomorrow they'd hold onto it for an extra day? Like I'll be in Galway at 7 in the morning!

Highly unlikely, but check stock tomorrow evening

• Advertisement

There's still 3 left right now.

You could probably keep reserving it. Like when close of business comes tomorrow, reserve it again once it pops up and repeat until you get it.

DaLad wrote: »
    There's still 3 left right now.

You could probably keep reserving it. Like when close of business comes tomorrow, reserve it again once it pops up and repeat until you get it.

Might try that, I've been unlucky so far, seen 1 in stock in Longford, drove there and seen someone walk out the door with it

Might try that, I've been unlucky so far, seen 1 in stock in Longford, drove there and seen someone walk out the door with it

:pac: hahaha no way. That's mad luck! Why didn't you reserve it before heading up, ah well, too late now lol.

DaLad wrote: »
    :pac: hahaha no way. That's mad luck! Why didn't you reserve it before heading up, ah well, too late now lol.

I live in longford so didn't think it could happen haha

I live in longford so didn't think it could happen haha

Haha I'd still do it to make sure! Hopefully you get one in Gaillimh anywho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭PMC83

Missed again!! Dublin code anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭purple hands

I love checkargos

There were 4 consoles in the Ilac store earlier and managed to get one. By the time I came back to post here they were gone

Means that I have a spare code for a console in Liffey Valley if anyone wants it for the console at 400
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1222540/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CPS4%7C37328275/c_3/4%7Ccat_37328275%7CPS4+consoles%7C37328622.htm

EDIT: Code gone to PMC83

I love checkargos

There were 4 consoles in the Ilac store earlier and managed to get one. By the time I came back to post here they were gone

Means that I have a spare code for a console in Liffey Valley if anyone wants it for the console at 400
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1222540/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CPS4%7C37328275/c_3/4%7Ccat_37328275%7CPS4+consoles%7C37328622.htm

Please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭purple hands

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Kev217

I'm after one in the Dublin area, if anyone has a reservation code they don't know I'd appreciate a PM too. Ta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

• Registered Users Posts: 40 butadoo

Anyone will get their hands on a code for ps4 for argos in dublin or surrounding areas that you wont use please pm me .

PM sent

Big thanks to Purple hands, raced out and picked it up, delighted with it

Good luck to those still hunting, I'm out.

I've a Killzone Bundle for Limerick,The Crescent reserved,pm for code.

Standalone PS4 code for Carlow.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Argos: 1 killzone bundle in Killarney at the mo and 1 console only in Galway :D

3 in Nutgrove at the mo..standalone ps4

EDIT: Gone

zerks wrote: »
    I've a Killzone Bundle for Limerick,The Crescent reserved,pm for code.

Standalone PS4 code for Carlow.

Limerick one gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Bowden

Hey guys was very lucky got a reservation code for blancherstown this evening came up outta no where, anyway was given a code from one the lads here for arklow, and I also have a code for Carlow I got myself if anyone wants either give me a message !

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭daisydood

Red Crow wrote: »
    Sent it on to you there

Cheers for code. If I see anymore knocking about will post here.

• Advertisement

I have a code for Nutgrove for a standalone ps4 if anyone wants it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement