Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC in Dublin in May

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭bigwormbundoran

July 19th apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭IanLAD

whered ya hear that?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Bloody hell this is stressful.

I'm going to India in late April, early May - The first UFC rumour was Dublin in May.

I'm going to Canada on September 20th, next rumour was Dublin on September 20th.

I'm going to Portugal at the end of July, I'll make it to this with a week to spare!

Phew...

Going to mean 2 trips to Dublin on consecutive weekends but it beats being out of the country!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Yeah 19th July

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Bloody hell this is stressful.

I'm going to India in late April, early May - The first UFC rumour was Dublin in May.

I'm going to Canada on September 20th, next rumour was Dublin on September 20th.

I'm going to Portugal at the end of July, I'll make it to this with a week to spare!

Phew...

Going to mean 2 trips to Dublin on consecutive weekends but it beats being out of the country!

Jesus you have it tough alright! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭xtal191

Hmmm wont Fields and Pendred be on the TUF finale card? How could they fight at this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,430 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

No point having two threads. I'll lock this one now.
    Other thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057162976

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement