Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rant Thread(a place to dump ur baggage)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭ultrapercy

Gavlor wrote: »
    You are wrong on that.

A penalty isnt much advantage now that it must be struck from the half way line while the entire population of the opposing county and their american cousins, home on holiday, for the occasion line the goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,083 ✭✭✭✭walshb

ultrapercy wrote: »
    A penalty isnt much advantage now that it must be struck from the half way line while the entire population of the opposing county and their american cousins, home on holiday, for the occasion line the goal.

That's what I was trying to imply. It's ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Delighted with myself for getting up early to run before work this morning only to realize it was a dream and I still had to get up and do it. :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

It didn't make for great racing, but not sure that I have too much of a problem with Mo and his domestique who paced him round. He beat everyone else who was there. Kigen knew that his payday was to get Mo round in a fast time, he also knew that coming in as close behind as he could will probably get him some starts in UK races as an individual racer rather than pacer now, also helps that he's got an easy to say name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭dukeraoul

robinph wrote: »
    It didn't make for great racing, but not sure that I have too much of a problem with Mo and his domestique who paced him round. He beat everyone else who was there. Kigen knew that his payday was to get Mo round in a fast time, he also knew that coming in as close behind as he could will probably get him some starts in UK races as an individual racer rather than pacer now, also helps that he's got an easy to say name.

Would have zero problem as well if they were honest about it. The issue is the deception

• Advertisement

People wearing sunglasses indoors, particularly celebs. People who don't remove their sunglasses when addressing you in a less than sunny place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

walshb wrote: »
    People wearing sunglasses indoors, particularly celebs. People who don't remove their sunglasses when addressing you in a less than sunny place.

Which celeb did that to you?

At least they weren't wearing headphones as well when you were trying to communicate with them :rolleyes:

pistol_75 wrote: »
    Which celeb did that to you?
    :

No celeb did that to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

You need to realize that some people are in situations that you might not be aware of.

I wear sunglasses indoors sometimes. They are prescription and when it's just for a short time it's easier than taking them off and putting on regular glasses. Saves bringing both.

blockic wrote: »
    You need to realize that some people are in situations that you might not be aware of.

I do realize that. Look up former Bears QB, Jim McMahon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

I do realize that.

Good to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

Bluffers and arseholes with no class ,common decency,empathy and General conts that take pleasure in belitilin other people ...Take a bow my friend....
    Friend bit is sarcasm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭gerard_65

Micheal Buckley (greyhound waste) = wnaker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭gerard_65

Apple, stick your ihype up your ihole.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭rom

Facebook video playing automatically.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

rom wrote: »

You can prevent that in Facebook settings

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

long time Boardsies closing their accounts or not posting anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭PaulieC

the little fat f*cker who reversed into my wife's car right outside my house, denting two doors and then drove off. Mr., whoever you are, I will find you and you will receive benefit in kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

Friggin "mystart incredibar" popping up all the time on my computer!

People calling other people who don't like U2 and/or Bono and/or their new songs "Begrudgers"!

The irony!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Finnt

Laois_Man wrote: »
    People calling other people who don't like U2 and/or Bono and/or their new songs "Begrudgers"!

The irony!

Listening to Ian Dempsey?

gerard_65 wrote: »
    Apple, stick your ihype up your ihole.

Vge3M7S.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

rom wrote: »

settings->video->auto play Off

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Vge3M7S.jpg

Rant: Android nerds hating when they have a ****ty operating system that crashes/ has crap security and has none of the intuitive/ classy design features of an Apple product.

There is a reason Microsoft is all but extinct and every operating system out there is really just a bad copy of IOS

Sorry but I'll pay up for quality every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭overpronator

Sad cases that attach almost religious fervour to the launch of consumer electronic products.

Sad cases that attach almost religious fervour to the launch of consumer electronic products.

Ha. you do realise you can have an opinion about something without it being "near religious fervour", right?

Also. Don't ever call me a "sad case" again- learn how to rant without personally abusing someone FFS.

dukeraoul wrote: »
    Ha. you do realise you can have an opinion about something without it being "near religious fervour", right?

Also. Don't ever call me a "sad case" again- learn how to rant without personally abusing someone FFS.

Posts that don't quote yours dont always refer to you.

Where did I mention you? Nowhere. I mean generally. FFS.

Posts that don't quote yours dont always refer to you.

Where did I mention you? Nowhere. I mean generally. FFS.

Apology accepted.

dukeraoul wrote: »
    Apology accepted.

HA. Likewise.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Wow, tech nerds(and I'd class myself as one) can get really angry about a stupid phone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement