Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I become a complete bas*ard and get women to worship me?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Muise... wrote: »
    this is far too sensible and nice to seduce me. Be my friend, Dr Jimbob?

Easy there tiger.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

WellThen? wrote: »
    being a bit of a pri*k helps catch birds.

I think you're looking for the animal and pets forum there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

bluewolf wrote: »
    I think you're looking for the animal and pets forum there

LOL. I can't say I know any men who use the word "bird" and are particulary "successful" with the opposite sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Pull their hair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭animaal

old hippy wrote: »
    Learn to love yourself first.

The OP may have to resign himself to that for some time to come...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

From the very first conversation play hard to get, women love a challenge.
    Yeh I can't speak for other ladies but I love an auld game of Trivial Pursuit.
    Tell them that you wouldn't do them in a million years.

That gives them a serious challenge, which they should relish
    Wouldn't it be kinda... bunnyboilerish to keep pursuing a man who has that little interest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

I don't know about putting your feelings on the line from the beginning. It's not easy to be friends afterwards with the girl if she knocks you back. There'd be quite an embarrassment factor. She'd be thinking 'oh he just wants to get into my knickers'.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭BabyGorilla

Get that dough. dont fvck with them hoes.Young ladies that know gorilla
    know gorillas a pro.
    Yeah I got extra weed, yeah money long like sleeves. If a negro tries to creep ... Ive even got extra heat.

works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭WellThen?

old hippy wrote: »
    LOL. I can't say I know any men who use the word "bird" and are particulary "successful" with the opposite sex.

Yeah, well i'm not a bloke , but i really don't think it matters what you call women, as long as your not giving them attention ( at the start that is )

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Bolikov

Yeah, well i'm not a bloke , but i really don't think it matters what you call women, as long as your not giving them attention ( at the start that is )

I get the impression when you say 'attention' you mean to show interest or that show that you want her.

You can walk over and talk to a woman which shows attention, without indicating that she has won you over yet. Essentially the attitude is, I like what I see, Im going to find out if I like her or that she has the qualities I like in a woman, if not ill walk away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Your da was Pat Mustard?
    Everybody's da was Pat Mustard

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

I'll take your advice into consideration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

Bolikov wrote: »
    I get the impression when you say 'attention' you mean to show interest or that show that you want her.

You can walk over and talk to a woman which shows attention, without indicating that she has won you over yet. Essentially the attitude is, I like what I see, Im going to find out if I like her or that she has the qualities I like in a woman, if not ill walk away.
    probably works better if you happen to be in the company of women already. The less interest you show in them the more they will wonder why which often results in them seeking it out. Be warned though, as soon you give them what they want (your attention) their mission will be complete and you're no longer required.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Advertisement