Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I become a complete bas*ard and get women to worship me?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

You poor fool. Women dont like bas tards anymore, they like depressed pale weirdo's. Watch twilight and copy everything the main guy does. You should score a bird into necrophilia and bestiality (kinky).

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭WellThen?

I don't care what anyone says, being a bit of a pri*k helps catch birds. That way when they do something nice , you feel like they're doing you a favour. It is TERRIBLE, but true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Being a depressed pale weirdo works but only if you're a good looking depressed pale weirdo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Nice guys finish last.........just what a woman likes. ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Icaras wrote: »
    You poor fool. Women dont like bas tards anymore, they like depressed pale weirdo's. Watch twilight and copy everything the main guy does. You should score a bird into necrophilia and bestiality (kinky).

Is there not a decent chance of that causing your own death or at the very least you being stuck in a threesome with a dog?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

It's not 'nice' guys who end up in the friend zone, it's passive guys.

As in if you like someone romantically, say so upfront, as soon as you know your own feelings. If you don't get the desire reciprocation, you can then decide if friendship is something you want with this person or move on with your life.

People end up in the 'friend-zone' because they usually did nothing to get out of it in the first instance.

Nail on the head. Speaking as a "passive guy".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭seenitall

Nail on the head. Speaking as a "passive guy".

:( Is someone getting the best of you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

It's not 'nice' guys who end up in the friend zone, it's passive guys.

As in if you like someone romantically, say so upfront, as soon as you know your own feelings. If you don't get the desire reciprocation, you can then decide if friendship is something you want with this person or move on with your life.

People end up in the 'friend-zone' because they usually did nothing to get out of it in the first instance.

i never bought into this internet hype bad guy/nice guy thing, if their sound thats ok its reciprocated, if not ...march on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

You're doing fine OP :P

Barbara, that's excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Be fashionably late, ladies love that, they hate men who come early....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

My left foot.

Let's cut to the chase here, nice doesn't work, it doesn't get you laid or anything else. You just end up in the 'friend' zone and get told you are a really nice guy but.... So what does?

Have you tried just being you without trying to be whatever you think girls want?

Whether you are a nice guy or a complete - what the OP title said - just try being YOU.

I reckon most girls appreciate a guy for who they actually are rather than who they are acting out to get to the "end zone".

And in my life the best sex i have had has always been when girls have had sex with ME and not some image of me I managed to sell them.

Id rather have sex once a decade with a girl who wants to sleep with me rather than have sex once a week with a girl who sleeps with a lie.

But more often than not I realise: Thats just me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭MonaPizza

As the title suggests, I want to know your top 5 or top 10 ways to become a complete bas*ard and get women to worship me. Let's cut to the chase here, nice doesn't work, it doesn't get you laid or anything else. You just end up in the 'friend' zone and get told you are a really nice guy but.... So what does?

Stop being a mucker for starters.
    Mollies like Dubs....even scummy Dubs. Letterkenny **** haven't a hope.

Back to your trawler, Donegal boy. And be thankful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

Walk into a packed and bar and very obviously put your hand down the back of your jeans and insert one digit into your anus. Remove said digit, bring it to your nose, inhale deeply and smile broadly. Identify the most beautiful girl at the bar and run straight at her and poke her in the eye with said finger shouting "Now ye have pink eye ye dozy tart".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Every time I see a man whining about the ''friend zone'' I die a little bit inside. Do you actually think any woman sits down at night thinking to herself 'hmmm, Johnnys been lovely to me this week....better throw him in the friend zone'. Actually stop and think about what you're suggesting for a while. Its absurd.

As for how to become a bastard....youre already well on your way if you think the friend zone is a thing. Grow a pair, tell her you want to slap your genitals in and around hers. If she declines, that's life, you don't have a divine right to sleep with every woman you see. And ffs, actually tell a woman you're interested in her. Dont cry to her about how no woman wants you and expect pity, dont ask her if she likes you, grab the bull by the horns and just throw your feelings out there. I'm speaking from experience here.

Oh, and for the love of Thor dont be a bastard about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

i think some people confuse being assertive, self confident and not needy with being a bastard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Your da was Pat Mustard?

Were you a hairy baby?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

From the very first conversation play hard to get, women love a challenge.
    Tell them that you wouldn't do them in a million years.

That gives them a serious challenge, which they should relish

Asking the question on AH is the first step..........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 326 ✭✭Savoir.Faire

One shouldn't have to resort to being a bastard to attract a woman whose attractions catch your eye. But being a shrinking violet around the more dangerous sex isn't going to work either. Faint heart never won fair lady.

Be self-confident, friendly, engaging and open to truly exploring the myriad mysteries of the female mind. Don't over-do the humility thing either. A good personality is extremely attractive to both men and women. Telling her about your favourite computer game isn't going to cut it. Keep abreast of topics relating to literature, history, current affairs, politics and philosophy.

Appearance is also very important. Some people are dealt a cruel hand of cards in this regards, but there isn't anyone who can't be polished up slightly through good grooming and a grounding in the essentials of sartorialism.

So more: shaving foam, visits to a good barber, a classic aftershave, a tailored shirt, good shoes and regular appointments with a dentist.

And less: bootcut jeans, short sleeve shirts, skater style runners, halitosis, Bulmers Belly, Lynx deodorant and gurning at the bar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

Keep abreast of topics relating to literature, history, current affairs, politics and philosophy.

That really depends on the where and when and age groups. He shouldn't be approaching girls in bars/nightclubs hoping to talk about politics. He'd probably get more mileage with pop-culture knowledge than more high-brow topics on a typical night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

The female temperament is of a skittish and highly arbitrary nature. Women need a firm hand from a dominant and confident man. They are prone to hysterical and emotional episodes when removed from their natural surroundings of the domestic setting. They need guidance, boundaries and rules.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to iron my gf's socks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

The female temperament is of a skittish and highly arbitrary nature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Let's cut to the chase here, nice doesn't work, it doesn't get you laid or anything else. You just end up in the 'friend' zone and get told you are a really nice guy but.... So what does?

LOLZ - for you it doesn't.

;)

Me? I'm beating the ladies off with a stick.

Incidentally - does anyone know a good solicitor? I'm up on assault charges for beating several ladies with sticks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

Every time I see a man whining about the ''friend zone'' I die a little bit inside. Do you actually think any woman sits down at night thinking to herself 'hmmm, Johnnys been lovely to me this week....better throw him in the friend zone'. Actually stop and think about what you're suggesting for a while. Its absurd.

As for how to become a bastard....youre already well on your way if you think the friend zone is a thing. Grow a pair, tell her you want to slap your genitals in and around hers. If she declines, that's life, you don't have a divine right to sleep with every woman you see. And ffs, actually tell a woman you're interested in her. Dont cry to her about how no woman wants you and expect pity, dont ask her if she likes you, grab the bull by the horns and just throw your feelings out there. I'm speaking from experience here.

Oh, and for the love of Thor dont be a bastard about it.

this is far too sensible and nice to seduce me. Be my friend, Dr Jimbob?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 326 ✭✭Savoir.Faire

That really depends on the where and when and age groups. He shouldn't be approaching girls in bars/nightclubs hoping to talk about politics. He'd probably get more mileage with pop-culture knowledge than more high-brow topics on a typical night out.

I'd never suggest that a man approach a woman and immediately ask her on her opinions on the one child per family policy in China, or whether she considered Crime and Punishment to be an affront to modern European liberal thinking. But one must have more than one string to their bow. Not every dashing belle is overly interested in 'popular culture'. Many of the more passionate and seductive ladies I have tupped over the years have had a fierce and formidable intellect.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Bolikov

What works for me is being myself. Although I should point out Im a bastard at heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mocha Joe

I'm always a complete bastard to women on online dating sites. I assume I'll start seeing results in the long term?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭creep

Flick ur dangle berries at them they love that

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Learn to love yourself first.

Advertisement