Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I become a complete bas*ard and get women to worship me?

Options
  • 20-10-2013 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests, I want to know your top 5 or top 10 ways to become a complete bas*ard and get women to worship me. Let's cut to the chase here, nice doesn't work, it doesn't get you laid or anything else. You just end up in the 'friend' zone and get told you are a really nice guy but.... So what does?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Nice works :) Only man I've ever had feelings for was the sweetest guy I've ever met!

Being a bastard will not help anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

any excuse to post IT crowd stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Judging by your OP...

1) Go to sleep, and have nice dreams (if you are lucky)
    2) Get a new personality.
    3) Nothing right now, I'll get back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭SweepTheLeg

As the title suggests, I want to know your top 5 or top 10 ways to become a complete bas*ard and get women to worship me. Let's cut to the chase here, nice doesn't work, it doesn't get you laid or anything else. You just end up in the 'friend' zone and get told you are a really nice guy but.... So what does?

Be good looking. Doesn't matter if you're a good/bad guy. Just be very attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

easy ... become a drug dealer or multi millionaire

you'd get different types of women ...but you'd still be a b&stard and those types of women would "worship" you (for your money/drugs)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

Oh great, another one of these.

Grow a pair of balls. I hear women like that in a man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Radiosonde

If you want advice from guys knee deep in beautiful women, then coming to AH on a Sunday night was a good start...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,511 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Buy a nice car, worked for this guy...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Tip one: women aren't a hivemind.
    Tip two: meet women that like you for you
    Tip three: I have none. First two tips helped me just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

Try ****ing a cactus. You'd be suprised how much you'll value women after that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Take some advice from Tony Montana my little friend.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

It's not 'nice' guys who end up in the friend zone, it's passive guys.

As in if you like someone romantically, say so upfront, as soon as you know your own feelings. If you don't get the desire reciprocation, you can then decide if friendship is something you want with this person or move on with your life.

People end up in the 'friend-zone' because they usually did nothing to get out of it in the first instance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

Work on your confidence - feeling happy within yourself is the most important thing to aim for; attracting people comes after that.

Only silly women go for "bad boys" - and lots of those women grow out of it. Their attraction to a guy who treats them like **** is more to do with their lack of self-worth than the actual guy too. Or else his "bad boy" tendencies aren't obvious initially, and it's his general easygoing nature due to being comfortable within himself which draws the women.

That and his massive schlong.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Right so. There are different levels of bastardom, all depends on what sort of psychologically damaged girl you want to go for. Being a bastard will help you attract some great looking women alright, but they'll have issues and ultimately they'll wreck your head. What tickles your fancy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

Women aren't a machine you can put "nice" tokens into until sex comes out. It's not how these things work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

When out on a night and chatting a woman have a box of 20 Marlboro ( not lights ) rolled into the sleeve of a white tee shirt.
    Be able to flick said cigarette into your mouth.
    Click your zippo on the leg of your jeans and as you blow the smoke into your womans face slap her on the ass and order her to get another drink at the bar.
    Worked for my da.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

When out on a night and chatting a woman have a box of 20 Marlboro ( not lights ) rolled into the sleeve of a white tee shirt.
    Be able to flick said cigarette into your mouth.
    Click your zippo on the leg of your jeans and as you blow the smoke into your womans face slap her on the ass and order her to get another drink at the bar.
    Worked for my da.

Your da was the fonze?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Your da was the fonze?

Ehhhhh with tash and lamb chops.

Ehhhhh with tash and lamb chops.

Your da was Pat Mustard?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Radiosonde wrote: »
    If you want advice from guys knee deep in beautiful women, then coming to AH on a Sunday night was a good start...

:D

The over powering smell of clunge off the people of AH's is a true phenomenon.

The above statement is false.

Tip number 1. Don't use the word clunge.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭creep

This usually works for me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    Women aren't a machine you can put "nice" tokens into until sex comes out. It's not how these things work

Enough tokens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭RedFormanFITA

any excuse to post IT crowd stuff!

Guilty as charged, m'lud. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Buy a leather jacket, a motorbike and play by your own rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭shrewd

It's not 'nice' guys who end up in the friend zone, it's passive guys.

As in if you like someone romantically, say so upfront, as soon as you know your own feelings. If you don't get the desire reciprocation, you can then decide if friendship is something you want with this person or move on with your life.

People end up in the 'friend-zone' because they usually did nothing to get out of it in the first instance.

Well said. i wish i got this advice years ago. it took a couple of experiments but i can confidently say this advice is true and legendary

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

I know too much :(

Most men are nice.

What else are you? Interesting? Attractive? Funny? Engaging company? If you want to stand out or be different you have to be something as well as nice, nice is everywhere and the very least most people expect in someone else.

Would a girl just being 'nice' be enough for you? Or would you prefer a girl who is nice AND attractive, nice AND interesting?

Why do self-proclaimed 'nice guys' always think the answer is being a bastard? Maybe because it's easier to be a bastard than it is to work on other aspects of yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Just be nice, fun, and sound.

You will be fine as long as you are attractive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

You're confusing being nice with being a hand wringing student wanker that chats earnestly about periods and misogyny with women.

Advertisement