Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Season 1 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

When is your team free to play Justice?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

im working on it atm Dreddy, I'll pm you in steam. it wont be before this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Okay no worries, let me know when you have it sorted.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Drama vs jesus_had_aegis are playing tonight at 9

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Drama vs jesus_had_aegis are playing tonight at 9

Tonights game has been cancelled

• Advertisement

Since the losers bracket is so slow to progress, can we get the winners bracket final played out? Granga vs Love2Feed, can you try organize something for the coming week? Remember that this match will be BO3.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

will get kag on it. WHIP

I can play tomorrow night if that suits? Late Wednesday maybe but Thursday & Friday are a nono. Let me know anyway and I'll summon the feeders

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I have pub boardgames planned tues and wednesday but if ye pick one night I can cancel that night as they're on every week. Was a bit iffy about doing 2 days in a row anyway. Maybe wednesday? So let me know when the lads can!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 element693

Myself and My lads are only really free weekends as we're all involved in sport and/or work 9-5's Sunday is normally the most suitable but i can try organize something for Friday or Saturday as well.

Regards,
    eLe.

Steam:element692

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

Im ur food Vs Dire Stats

looser bracket match scheduled

for wed evening 9:30.

Congrats to Dire Strats who progress to the Losers Round 3, who will play the winner in the other LB games as follows:

281281.png

can someone from love to feed get in touch with me about playing our game this Sunday if suitable. Steam:element692

Regards,
    eLe.

Sunday for me is a nono anyway, I can play tomorrow night though or Monday night.

I'll ask the lads if they're free tomorrow evening but it would need to be at around 5ish as it's a best of 3 and I'm sure most people don't want to waste their Saturday playing Dota.

think again filthy casual

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Cloakie

Shiiiiiiit. If you do it on Saturday I can't cast it, but best of luck to you chaps

element693 wrote: »
    I'll ask the lads if they're free tomorrow evening but it would need to be at around 5ish as it's a best of 3 and I'm sure most people don't want to waste their Saturday playing Dota.

5 should be fine for me

That fine earlier the better so I can get to the boards beers

Ok, we got some games this weekend guyz!

Love2Feed vs Granga are scheduled in for 5pm today! Looking forward to it.

On Sunday night jesus_had_aegis and Drama are playing their game! Time is TBC but should be circa 8/9

• Advertisement

Also, anyone want in for a 'No-Stars Match'? I can throw up a voting panel and the 10 most voted players are in for a game or 2 for the lulz

haha good idea

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Cloakie

I can cast the one at 5. sick cast inbound.

Ok, we got some games this weekend guyz!

Love2Feed vs Granga are scheduled in for 5pm today! Looking forward to it.

On Sunday night jesus_had_aegis and Drama are playing their game! Time is TBC but should be circa 8/9

jesus_had_aegis and Drama are playing Sunday night @ 9pm

Lobby open, pw boards

Love 2 feed 2 - 0 Granga

wp guys, two good games.

I missed the second game, net died :(

all that matters is that I revealed invisibility very fast and also no rps were failed by anybody >_>

Love2Feed vs Granga!

The other games will go up next week.

Must tell dizzy it's WB finals though :P

• Advertisement

I am such a RP feeder. I was tired :(

Advertisement