Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Season 1 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Gratz to Love2Feed who progress to the next round, trumping jesus_had_aegis easily.

Again they're not out and they still have room for improvement when they face the losers of tonights match between Dire Strats and Im Ur F00d in the losers bracket. Tonight's game is scheduled for around 7:30pm.

<3 Dagon

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

I need 2 standins for tonights match, scheduled for 7:45pm.

PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Who was streaming it last night ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah would like to see the two different streams haha.

• Advertisement

I had a few TP fails which I am not proud of

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

I had a few TP fails which I am not proud of

I just wanna see the fight when we were getting slaughtered, you TPed in to snag a kill and instantly town portaled home

GO_Bear wrote: »
    I just wanna see the fight when we were getting slaughtered, you TPed in to snag a kill and instantly town portaled home

haha sounds about right

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I placed a ward in their tower range, I want to see if it was commented on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Justice

looks like we'll have the standins, so game should be going ahead around 7:45

so its

Im Ur F00d vs Dire Strats
    7:45

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Thought we were supposed to play at 7 but no worries, that's grand.

edit: We'll have a standin as well btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Re: Im Ur F00d vs Dire Strats. Please delete records of that from the internet :o

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

tbh it's hard when you guys are literally pooled together at the last second not knowing your strong points. As a result your teamfights where nowhere despite some decent drafting. But hey! It's not the end of the world.

As a result we now have our first semi final winners bracket lineup confirmed. Love2Feed will be playing Dire Strats, time and date tbc. In the losers bracket, jesus_had_aegis will play Im Ur F00d for a place in round 2.

WTF and Shiny Orb Express are due to play tonight at 8pm. After that, the losers brackets will be played out before we move on to the next round.

277705.png

Fun fact! Dire has won every game so far.

On a seperate note, for the next tourney, these results will have a direct impact on the seedings of the next. I'm hoping we can have 2 divisions to level out the playing field a bit.

any matchid for tonights game so I can watch the cast/game?

I'm going to grab the MatchID dem's from everyone and upload them for people to watch. Actually, I might request boards allow .dem uploads as they have allowed SCII uploads in the past.

I'll play Dreddy tonight if he wants

I'm going to grab the MatchID dem's from everyone and upload them for people to watch. Actually, I might request boards allow .dem uploads as they have allowed SCII uploads in the past.

better move fast as they only last what 7/8 days now? I'll upload and put it here now in an edit.

edit: here's ours
    Love2Feed vs jesus_had_aegis
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcea77tbto1oz3n/357574948.dem

I'll play Dreddy tonight if he wants

Dunno if the lads are around today, haven't seen anybody online. Maybe tomorrow evening?

I'm looking for someone to cast and record the replay of the game last night as there was a bit of confusion last night which resulted in no caster, if anyone's interested.

• Advertisement

we getting these on da twitch or youtube is it? Is that easy from a .dem file?

we getting these on da twitch or youtube is it? Is that easy from a .dem file?

Hoping to do both. Should be easy enough, just load up the .dem and get your recorder going. I'll talk to troll later about that intro video he made too. I might make a highlight reel myself too.

Awesome. this'll reel more people in for the next one too.

I'm looking for someone to cast and record the replay of the game last night as there was a bit of confusion last night which resulted in no caster, if anyone's interested.

Could try here, http://www.reddit.com/r/dota2castit

casters do games on it.

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Dunno if the lads are around today, haven't seen anybody online. Maybe tomorrow evening?

Maybe, if I'm not dead after the marathon. Will let you know at 4ish after my nap :D

Oh no worries man forgot it was the marathon, we can do whenever you're up for it.

On another note, congrats to Shiny Orb Express who progress to the next round.

So its time for the captains to start organizing time & date for the next round of games! Pyrion should be around for the winners bracket games.

277919.png

Does tomorrow evening suit you Kag?

Wednesday would probably be better pal or Thursday. I;m out all day tomorrow

• Advertisement

wednesday for me is best

Advertisement