Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaa Season Ticket 2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Fianna Fowl

whatnext wrote: »
    Got the email - renewed - football
    tickets for Saturday too which was a nice little bonus, not great seats if its raining - but hey they were free.

I renewed too but i did not see an option for the International rules tickets.

checked 'special purchase' section and there is nothing listed.

Did i make a mistake in the renewal process?

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Just renewed my season tickets. Can't see the free tickets for Saturdays match in Croke Park. I've looked in the special purchaces, nothing there:confused:

Same as me. Email sent to inquire

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Didn't receive the email but renewed my 2 there now from the link Mayo Mick provided. Bring on 2014! Maigh Eo abu

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Just got renewal and renewed. Getting logged out whenever I click 'my tickets' for some reason.

International Rules tickets are now available through the 'Special purchases' tab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

any idea on how to change an email and password on log in??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

After renewing my season tickets I couldn't find the free tickets. Thanks to one of the lads on twitter, log out of your account then log back in and there're there in special purchases!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

Just renewed my 2 Dub football tickets and got 2 free ones for Eire vs Oz.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Got mine too, great stuff with the free tickets I intended to go anyway.

Season tickets are the best value item I ever bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Season ticket renewed!:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Under no circumstances am I renewing my season ticket to watch Mayo again.....

yop wrote: »

:D I know, suckers for punishment we are :P

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Ahh Yop. What would William Brown say to that.

I went through something similar with the dubs around the time when Armagh beat us by a point and when we lost the replay against Kerry, but it came back to me.

I also nearly always feel that way about the Irish Rugby team.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Can you only renew when you get the email? I havent gotten the mail but logged into the site and cant seem to find where to renew?

KevIRL wrote: »
    Can you only renew when you get the email? I havent gotten the mail but logged into the site and cant seem to find where to renew?

Renewed mine after lunch today. Got the e-mail about 6:confused: There was a renew button on the right.

Renewed mine after lunch today. Got the e-mail about 6:confused: There was a renew button on the right.

No renew option for mine (hurling ticket). Will fire off a mail and check the sceál

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Sarcasm......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Ah Yop don't be like that,we're sado masochists by nature in Mayo!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mackattack

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Worth noting for people waiting for Dublin tickets who aren't renewing.

Unlike previous years, unless people don't renew there most likely won't be any new allocation.

Yea I saw that in the email I received. I know loads of people looking to buy them. Last year they released a few more because of the demand.

Emailed the season ticket office and it turned out the hurling emails were only being sent this afternoon. Got the email and renewed my tickets, the Int rules tickets arent showing in Special purchases yet however, anyone know when these will be up there?

• Advertisement

Emailed the season ticket office and it turned out the hurling emails were only being sent this afternoon. Got the email and renewed my tickets, the Int rules tickets arent showing in Special purchases yet however, anyone know when these will be up there?

Kev, I had the same problem yesterday with the free tickets. Log out then log back in again, they should be there in special purchase.

Kev, I had the same problem yesterday with the free tickets. Log out then log back in again, they should be there in special purchase.

Nope, still no joy Mick get the below message
    No fixtures available yet. Please try again later.

Will leave it till tomorrow, and try again. If not there tomorrow I'll fire off an email, to be fair they are very good at replying to mails

I just reread your post, its the hurling ticket you renewed? Maybe the free compromise rules tickets are only available to football season tickets?

I just reread your post, its the hurling ticket you renewed? Maybe the free compromise rules tickets are only available to football season tickets?

Nope, according to the email they are free for us hurling types as well.....The games this weekend are both compromise football and hurling/shinty after all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

If you buy a Juvenile season ticket do you get an All-Ireland ticket if your team reaches the final?

sonnky wrote: »
    If you buy a Juvenile season ticket do you get an All-Ireland ticket if your team reaches the final?

Yep and I know more than one kk hurling fan who has used this to their benefit, well up till this year anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Yep and I know more than one kk hurling fan who has used this to their benefit, well up till this year anyway

If they get to the minor final do you get one?

Nope, according to the email they are free for us hurling types as well.....The games this weekend are both compromise football and hurling/shinty after all :P

Just thought that when they weren't showing up in your account that they might have restricted them to Football! I took my 3 anyway and sent them to a Mayo lad in Dublin that's going to the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Happy days Tickets renewed, C.O.Y.B.I.B!!

Great bonus getting tickets to the International Rules on Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

sonnky wrote: »

Yes once attandance is up to scratch but you have to pay full price, no Juvenile discount for the AI Final.

Advertisement