Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan and Klödi's Party Bus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭Ryath

I'm pretty sure this is the correct thread for this question.
    What sites, or shops do you use for the more avantgard items of clothing and or bicycle accessories?
    Items that are of a more stylish nature rather than strictly fashionable.
    I'm not just talking about expensive, tweed and vintage and certainly not Rapha, but items which have a certain design edge over those traditionally sourced in mainstream shops.

Anyway, rant over, where do the party bus population source their icons of awesomeness.

Any entightenment?

http://www.prendas.co.uk/

Have been recommended here before have some nice retro and plainer gear. Do like the look of it but think you need the right bike to go with it. Plan to build a more classic looking audux/tourer bike when I get the money together will probably pick up some bits then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

I like this kind stuff too, not sure id purchase this particular item but I like the design

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

I like this kind stuff too, not sure id purchase this particular item but I like the design

Get off the bus. You do not have a valid ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

And so we have a second candidate for the post images of horror thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Christ on a bike that's terrible! It looks like something you'd make for your inter cert metalwork class! Go directly to party bus jail. Do not pass klodi and do not collect any party bus beer on the way!

• Advertisement

After that last abomination this is more party bus like material...

Got wood?

That escalated quickly...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

That escalated quickly...
    yeah maybe you should go stay at your mother's house until things cool off a little.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I give you the unadulterated magic of Filippo Pozzato's Instagram account

8edd2e04342a11e3af8422000aeb127e_8.jpg

0ced5fa82b0211e3905922000ae9081c_8.jpg

82c37c6a269511e3912622000a9f307a_7.jpg

a03e1be8206311e3852722000a1fbd42_7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,056 ✭✭✭buffalo

For anyone wishing to recapture the spirit of those times, the following Ultima jacket with fleece lining (just the thing for the cold mornings) is available from me in a size 8. The badge on the front actually says "Save the World" and who can argue with that.

What size is size 8? Small? It looks atrocious enough that I could troll another winter spin with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭le petit braquet

buffalo wrote: »
    What size is size 8? Small? It looks atrocious enough that I could troll another winter spin with it.

No you're thinking of a women's dress size 8 - and who could blame you:D
    Its probably a large to XL. Was thinking of wearing it to the coffee stop on Sunday to shock you all!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Thought this bike deserves to be here

file.php?id=110336

That it?
    Abuse for an intergrated brake, jerseys and a brush handle (nice jerseys and brush handle)?

I was expecting much more inspiration from the bus than simply pink.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,056 ✭✭✭buffalo

No you're thinking of a women's dress size 8 - and who could blame you:D
    Its probably a large to XL. Was thinking of wearing it to the coffee stop on Sunday to shock you all!

Blast, I wouldn't be very aerodynamic in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Junior

I see your Pippo and raise you a Ricco

https://twitter.com/riccardo_ricco/status/364734159001886720

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Junior

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭happytramp

Junior wrote: »

The King is dead..... Long live the king.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7qHSVa1AxNHhvM7UYc1OmLfbl49OpAhO4sl4YNUVpMTQyoTKg

I give you future green jersey winner and German style Icon Marcel Kittel. I think I speak for all of us when I say....yes please. ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

happytramp wrote: »

I give you future green jersey winner and German style Icon Marcel Kittel. I think I speak for all of us when I say....yes please. ;)

happytramp wrote: »

Do you mean a style icon who is German or an icon of German style? :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

He looks like a blond Richie Towell.

richie-towell.jpg?w=600

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭happytramp

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Do you mean a style icon who is German or an icon of German style? :P

Both and he should really be considered for an honorary lifetime bus pass.

yellowkittel-sign-2.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Just back from my first spin class. No cadence meter and no numbers on the resistance, so basically it's only as hard as you make it even if you do what the instructor says.

Enjoyed it, I got more into it as it went on. Even for a grump like me the music was kind of fun. Felt like a certain party bus I know..

How do we keep Marcel and Jan away from each others throats on the bus? One's a confessed doper. The other hates them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

How do we keep Marcel and Jan away from each others throats on the bus? One's a confessed doper. The other hates them.

I'll put the beers at the front and the hair combs at the back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

ROK ON wrote: »

It will be Modern Talking or no one.

Modern+Talking.jpg

^^^^^^^HA HA HA HA HA! YES! Euro trash!

Raam wrote: »
    It will be Modern Talking or no one.

Cheesy euro pop at its finest.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

boys boys boys.. boobs boobs boobs.. it all sounds the same..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭mistermatthew

yeah he says one thing. any man who lets his blood be taken out and ran under a black light can't exactly promote himself as a paragon of virtue.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement