Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan and Klödi's Party Bus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

RobFowl wrote: »
    Didn't see you in Belfast on sunday, is Bray going to be your debut?

Ps if you are going could give you a lift.

Nope!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Nope!

Wuss ;)

RobFowl wrote: »
    Wuss ;)

Wuss? Possibly. New father? Definitely! Time is at a premium? Absolutely! Just look at the time of my latest strava activity!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Wuss? Possibly. New father? Definitely! Time is at a premium? Absolutely! Just look at the time of my latest strava activity!

Was well impressed btw !

Remember the sleepless nights well fwiw

Deffo should do one or two before the winters out though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,056 ✭✭✭buffalo

Posting this in here is probably a banning.... what's the worse offence, the jaunty helmet angle pointed out by Lumen, or the black socks?

1278838_10151902108217878_66888661_o.jpg

Full credit to Black Umbrella for the pic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Worst mistake is smiling. Less of that.

Raam wrote: »
    Worst mistake is smiling. Less of that.

Yea. That's a sign that you are having enough fun on the ride. The party bus would push you over the edge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Black socks, helmet angle, stupid helmet strap, glasses, spacers tower, clinchers, fsa chainset (dafuq!) .. but kudos for the calves!

Edit.. ah.. also 750ml bottles? What do you think you 're doing? Wicklow 200?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,559 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Ignore that lot buffalo - they're only bitter because you post in the other thread as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 31,016 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

^^ We need to persuade the Islamic extremists of the world to put down their RPGs and get on the bus.

This place is mean. :pac:

• Advertisement

AstraMonti wrote: »
    Black socks, helmet angle, stupid helmet strap, glasses, spacers tower, clinchers, fsa chainset (dafuq!) .. but kudos for the calves!

Edit.. ah.. also 750ml bottles? What do you think you 're doing? Wicklow 200?

Final stage of the Suir Valley, 130km, with pro riders setting the pace. And no support car.

Will be upgrading the chainset over the winter hopefully. And I need my glasses to see dammit! It's really tough to get a contact lens into my right eye since my crash. :/

Everything else is accepted as constructive criticism.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

For the glasses look for cycling glasses with RX inserts. I am the same, I can't see without my glasses and I can't stand contact lenses either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭niceonetom

Glasses are only acceptable when teamed with a blonde pony-tail and, for the love of god, get a jersey that fits you next time.

It is about the right time for setting goals for next season:
    -upgrade chainset
    -upgrade wheels
    -grow hair long
    -dye it blond
    -order XS sized jersey (done)
    -buy smaller bottles
    -train at some point

buffalo wrote: »
    -upgrade chainset
    -upgrade wheels
    -grow hair long
    -dye it blond

-buy smaller bottles
    -train at some point

Don't forget to go a bit bald.

Raam wrote: »
    Don't forget to go a bit bald.

I'll see what I can do. My da's pushing 80, still got all his. Though I know legend dictates the hair is inherited from the mother's side. The helmet will probably wear a bald patch anyway.

niceonetom wrote: »
    Glasses are only acceptable when teamed with a blonde pony-tail and, for the love of god, get a jersey that fits you next time.

Nothing worse than jersey sleeves flapping in the wind!

Judging by the other two lads, you also need a tattoo on your inner arm and a few more bangs on the knee.

My da's pushing 80.

I guess that made you a pleasant surprise then some thirty odd years ago!

I guess that made you a pleasant surprise then some thirty odd years ago!

I've got two younger siblings too. The buffalo genes are strong and healthy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭thebouldwhacker

Until you upgrade your chain set you really should wash your current one, if she ain't shining she dirty.

Great pic btw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭happytramp

Dear bus passengers.

Hi, I am looking for a thread in which to see pictures of hot pro cyclists and indulge in one of my favrouite pastimes, the judging of other people and their bicycles. Would this be the thread for me or should I go to the other one? I suppose what I'm really asking is which thread is more 'Euro'?
    Thank you.
    Happytramp

Until you upgrade your chain set you really should wash your current one, if she ain't shining she dirty.

Great pic btw

I think I had washed it in the bath, but don't tell the hotel that.

happytramp wrote: »
    Dear bus passengers.

Hi, I am looking for a thread in which to see pictures of hot pro cyclists and indulge in one of my favrouite pastimes, the judging of other people and their bicycles. Would this be the thread for me or should I go to the other one? I suppose what I'm really asking is which thread is more 'Euro'?
    Thank you.
    Happytramp

Have you seen any other hot pro cyclists in the other thread yet? Eh? Eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭detones

-upgrade chainset
    -upgrade wheels
    -grow hair long
    -dye it blond
    -buy smaller bottles
    -train at some point

Here's a look for you to aspire to in 2014 Buffalo ......

photo_zpsaad3a5ed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭detones

And now to get this Thread and the Party Bus back on point . . .

photo_zpsd5544da8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭happytramp

^^^^ aw yeah, that's the sh*t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

Jaysus Buffalo
    It must suck being you. I mean winning races, placing in races all that stuff, getting upgraded to A1. You must have a sh1te existence.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

detones wrote: »
    And now to get this Thread and the Party Bus back on point . . .

Are you going to clean up the vomit in my place?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

happytramp wrote: »
    Dear bus passengers.

Thank you.
    Happytramp
    Dear Potential Bus Passenger.

The motto of this thread is 'If you build it, they will turn'. If thats euro enough for you, welcome on board.

And you can and should judge other people and their bicycles all the time, everywhere you go.

Regards

Fare dodging lurker

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement