Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arg -v- Aus, match preview & thread, Sat 5 Oct, 2340 Irish time

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭Ugo Monye spacecraft experience

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    This will do wonders for the Australian's confidence.

A win against Ireland (not sure who else they're playing ) in Autumn would do more. This is certainly something to build on though but Argentina a very very poor

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Nice debut try for Foley. Not a game for the defense purists, but I enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

Well, I didn't see that one coming......

A wee bit of light at the end of a very very Long tunnel, an Autumn tour to cement the team a bit, if only they take the Tour seriously for the first time in a Decade, can't see that happening though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Only watched the first half, I like Argentina but I'm glad Aus got the win. I think the game as a whole is much better off with strong international sides, there's no benefit to anyone if Aus become also-rans.

They still have a lot of injuries too don't they? Just off the top of my head, Ioane, Higginbotham, Pocock were all out.

Advertisement