Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Cossax wrote: »
    Don't trust the lag!

I sent a request the other day, was accepted. GT: FuriousJustice.

In lag we trust

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Some missions/races later? Wanna get some money and buy a new car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Done.

There's a good few requests there at the minute, both PS3 and XBox, but I don't know if they're all Boardsies (couple from America I think, even). If anyone knows anyone looking to join up, tell them to post!
    Theres an American ive known since the red dead days who joined the crew last week. He's only 68 years old. He doesn't read boards but he's sound out and is more than capable of holding his own in survival......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

falan wrote: »
    Theres an American ive known since the red dead days who joined the crew last week. He's only 68 years old. He doesn't read boards but he's sound out and is more than capable of holding his own in survival......

Got the beer in, and shes heading to the neighbours for the evening, what time you online and well get the squad and a few more bountys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

I'm in serious need of some money after Sunday spent on a rampage with crew members. Up for some missions later if anyone is about.

gamertag is NeitherJohn

• Advertisement

Got the beer in, and shes heading to the neighbours for the evening, what time you online and well get the squad and a few more bountys :)

Should be on around 12.15 tonight if thats any good to ya? Im at work now...My brothers on it now i think but he prefers driving around on his own griefing people...In his own words hes a one man band haha

I'm in serious need of some money after Sunday spent on a rampage with crew members. Up for some missions later if anyone is about.

gamertag is NeitherJohn
    Il be on, il do a few with ya, need money myself.
    falan wrote: »
    Should be on around 12.15 tonight if thats any good to ya? Im at work now...My brothers on it now i think but he prefers driving around on his own griefing people...In his own words hes a one man band haha

Might see u later if im still up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Online acting up for anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Been fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Fine here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

Hadn't seen the invite, just accepted. Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

I hear the original boards crew is now mainly ps3 so would be great to transfer over if that's possible.

Jos3ph89

Great craic tonight with Sambrugha and dusty.... Cheers lads. We need more people with Mics :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

haven't been able to find anyone online, will be on tonight from 10pm or so add me benji87FTW on xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I hear the original boards crew is now mainly ps3 so would be great to transfer over if that's possible.

Jos3ph89

What's your Rockstar name?

Good fun with Sam and falan tonight.
    Falan thought you looked a little cold when you disappeared...
    samhot_zps1d4ab3f8.jpg

One last chance to come back and play with us.....
    samfire_zps86e5ecc5.jpg

Sorry Sam...
    gta_zps61c6d568.jpg

All in good fun though as sam came back and helped us rob a jet, despite not realising we were on different servers half the time:D
    Heres my jet....:(
    har_zps18105624.jpg

Mics are good fun, as falan said, more should use them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Ill be on around 11 for a few hours :)

When do you people sleep?!

need a mic! need to find people to play with also!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I'm on now for a couple of hours

• Advertisement

Good fun with Sam and falan tonight.
    Falan thought you looked a little cold when you disappeared...
    samhot_zps1d4ab3f8.jpg

One last chance to come back and play with us.....
    samfire_zps86e5ecc5.jpg

Sorry Sam...
    gta_zps61c6d568.jpg

All in good fun though as sam came back and helped us rob a jet, despite not realising we were on different servers half the time:D
    Heres my jet....:(
    har_zps18105624.jpg

Mics are good fun, as falan said, more should use them.
    Haha good photography skills my man:-) also when we were on the roof of
    Amnu nation and trying without success to chop sams head off with the helicopter. Im gonna be on soon for a bit :-)

srumball wrote: »
    haven't been able to find anyone online, will be on tonight from 10pm or so add me benji87FTW on xbox
    Ill be on after 12 tonight with a couple of the lads.... Ill add you there soon
    Ivy whats you're gamer tag? Be on in half hour :-)

Il be on later benji, il add you. Falan, might be in the leaba by the time you're on tonight. Early start in th morn but i might see ya friday;)

This is what happens when i see nice cars, pure and utter jealousy:D Probably paid for with glitching anyway...

Note the sticky bomb stuck to the door...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards_crew_2_/games/gtav/snapmatic/photo/K4Lz8rRRUk6BKNozq_mfnA

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards_crew_2_/games/gtav/snapmatic/photo/zs7uMSdFzEqgzwcvtPrGgA

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

What's your Rockstar name?

Forgot to mention its the same as my gt Jos3ph89

got on last night was only a few BOC2 people about was with DustyIrl for a while good laugh. Need to level up this weekend will add you later Falan

srumball wrote: »
    got on last night was only a few BOC2 people about was with DustyIrl for a while good laugh. Need to level up this weekend will add you later Falan
    Nice one won't be on till about half 12 tonight. I meant to add you as well cos I saw your other post....my brother is on it now while im at work...dusty see u later if your on :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭kenyard

accept me there when ya get a chance
    unforsee events.

catch ye all online :)
    172 members aint too bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Is there still places in this crew or whats the story?

If anyone does fancy a game then ass me on Intense Irish19

• Advertisement

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Is there still places in this crew or whats the story?

If anyone does fancy a game then ass me on Intense Irish19

Sure I'm flattered, maybe even a little curious, but the answer's got to be no :o

Edit: What's your rockstar name? Kenyard, have accepted yours.

Advertisement