Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Is there a list of GTs for regular players in this crew somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Cossax wrote: »

Not sure. I'm on most evenings for 2 hours or so. My GT is NeitherJohn

I got the Chinook yoke with the grappling hook. Some knob blew me up as I was flying off with it....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Cossax wrote: »

Think this is a good idea alright... Even a google doc like they have in BRDS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Im online now if anyones up for some messin

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭IrishStuff09

RurPled goin' wild over LS :D

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

From earlier, some BOC2 lad takin' off :P

0_0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

ruPLEB does yo moma not love u enough that yo gotta be hatin on me bb?

I think repeat car knock downs on me is enough :P

That was Sam:D

GODDAMMIT SAM

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

SamBrugha wrote: »
    ruPLEB does yo moma not love u enough that yo gotta be hatin on me bb?

Is that aimed at me? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

To the lads I was in the session with getting jets just now.... My internet has gone off which means no Xbox live. Using the phone to post. Im hoping my internet comes back online. Ill keep trying to join ye. Think dusty and ivy were on with us. Good craic at dustys house party tonight lol
    VivverrineAuto63

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

Was it you i flattened when you were trying to get into the little car? My apologies anyway i was on a rampage!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

By any chance Griefer did you have a few last night? :P

SamBrugha wrote: »
    Was it you i flattened when you were trying to get into the little car? My apologies anyway i was on a rampage!

Probably. Got run over just as I opened the door of a car parked in the middle of the road :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

IvySlayer wrote: »
    By any chance Griefer did you have a few last night? :P

I may have had a few. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Nice to see boardsies able to put aside grudges for the greater good....mendoza savage and I had a bit of a shootout early on, but then combined to chase two lads from the game with the help of a fire truck :D good craic

found it very hard to get a game last night though, hit 'new session' fairly frequently and when I did manage to get a game it emptied out fairly quick. I'll put it down to the Love/Hate finale - fingers crossed anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I'm in 2 crews, does 1 crew take like the primary crew place?
    I think that might be why I can't find other Boards players

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Cormac... wrote: »
    I'm in 2 crews, does 1 crew take like the primary crew place?
    I think that might be why I can't find other Boards players

Yeah you can change your active crew on the Social club site... not sure how to do it in game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

astradave wrote: »
    Yeah you can change your active crew on the Social club site... not sure how to do it in game

You can do it from the pause menu, go to online>crews and you can change it there. It will kick you from the lobby you're in though.

Cheers, all sorted now.
    Me and 2 mates will be having a big session on GTA Online on Friday.
    I wanted to see if anyone was up for some playlists (Races Only and a Mix of Game Types - except survival).
    If we get 8 players, it could be great fun doing like 10 games on the trot (2 normal races, 2 GTA races, 2 parachute jumps, 2 deathmatches, and 2 missions maybe)

• Advertisement

Cormac... wrote: »
    Cheers, all sorted now.
    Me and 2 mates will be having a big session on GTA Online on Friday.
    I wanted to see if anyone was up for some playlists (Races Only and a Mix of Game Types - except survival).
    If we get 8 players, it could be great fun doing like 10 games on the trot (2 normal races, 2 GTA races, 2 parachute jumps, 2 deathmatches, and 2 missions maybe)

Yeah, I'd be gameball for some of that. GT: FrankFiveAngels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Can my request for the boards crew be accepted or someone send a request please?

Let me know your Rockstar name and I'll sort it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Let me know your Rockstar name and I'll sort it out.

HANKSCORPIO84

Thanks dunno what happened it glitched me off the crew :S

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

Yeah, I'd be gameball for some of that. GT: FrankFiveAngels
    ur good craic :)

im really up for taking over a parking lot with a few people and killing off some cops for a while. see how it pans out!
    tis fun on your own. if we got 5-10 people at it it would be insane!
    iv had some drivearounds now in my sandking with a few friends. reckon we survived a good 5 mins with 5 stars taking them apart with nades stickies and mg's

HANKSCORPIO84

Thanks dunno what happened it glitched me off the crew :S

Think I asked you before to stick up your R* name, but I don't remember seeing it. No matter, invite sent!

kenyard wrote: »
    ur good craic :)

im really up for taking over a parking lot with a few people and killing off some cops for a while. see how it pans out!
    tis fun on your own. if we got 5-10 people at it it would be insane!
    iv had some drivearounds now in my sandking with a few friends. reckon we survived a good 5 mins with 5 stars taking them apart with nades stickies and mg's

I'm in.

I'm at the stage now where I just want to cause divilment, mainly due to the lack of interest by anyone in doing missions. Was in a game with a few boardsies tonight and had good craic. One gowl kept wasting 9k bounties on me tonight, think he thought it would annoy me, but it adds to the craic :D

Even if we all bailed into the car park and had a pop at each other with melee weapons, that'd be a bit of craic (sir valentine would be in his element! :pac:). Or maybe a game of chicken in the cars or something.

I don't understand players who run to their apartment when they have a bounty on them, whenever I have a bounty on myself i'm like "bring it on f**kers" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

Whoever FederalKenny is, grand craic last night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Sorry about the ignoring peeps, was in a party with a friend and this Canadian dude, he speaks very little english, he's from a remote area of Canada that only speaks French, but likes to hang with us and shout French things

Advertisement