Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

YayaBanana wrote: »
    Few of us get on tonight and be productive for a change? I can't see it lasting too long.

im on for this, havnt had a chance to get on really all week, would love to see a 16 man server all "BOC2" down along the list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    im on for this, havnt had a chance to get on really all week, would love to see a 16 man server all "BOC2" down along the list

Me and papillon will be on about half seven, still at work now. Wouldn't mind trying to stop the train if anyone's up for it??

A full server would be class'....definately up for that....

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

if anyone has a private session give us an invite wouldnt mind some mayhem! gamertag: sambrugha

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭soap1978

SamBrugha wrote: »
    if anyone has a private session give us an invite wouldnt mind some mayhem! gamertag: sambrugha
    i will be on to kill you later

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

soap1978 wrote: »
    i will be on to kill you later
    Sure i suppose i'll see you then ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Tonight was the first time I had a proper run about on a server full of the BOC2 crew. Great craic, very happy with my escape plan for you guys in my chopper :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

I have the youngfella on weekends so xbox is off the menu, sounds like you guys are having great craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Hey lads, can someone please add HondoLane46 to the crew...Think he requested an invite last night...Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

That was great craic last night. It turned into a free for all very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sent a request. 165 members, blimey!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Gordon wrote: »
    Sent a request. 165 members, blimey!

What's your social club name?

There's a heap of requests there, not sure if I should accept them all as I don't know if they're all on boards - Joker, you might advise!

Anyone with a request in, stick your rockstar name up here and I'll send the invite asap.

RurPled. Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

SpinyPaddy1978 dude whats your problem? Spent the whole night time the last night killing us, and now in the races driving backwards? Get ****ed.

Hehe, there was some crew guy going about killing me, don't think it was him though.

Good fun tonight, massive cop hunting spree, almost made five stars..

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭soap1978

it wasnt spinypaddy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Thought it was cause he was only person that DNF? If not then I apoligize Paddy. I still won(:P), but driving backwards in a race to wreck people is annoying, could have been the random dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

as said above ,I think it was paddy , he was the only DNF , **** it though its only a game , 5 star police chase , gas:D

Aye, I think paddy was the fecker that missed the checkpoint in the prison race and rammed into a few of us head on. Still fun tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Well that was a productive session, went online at 8 and said I have the night to rank up but no.... Start arsing around with fellow crew members and go up half a rank in 5 hours :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Lookit you guys having fun without me :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭NeitherJohn

RurPled. Cheers :)

Ah.. So ye blew up the attack chopper first time!

:( I may have by mistake sorreh. Good fun today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Any chance I could be accepted guys? Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I'll hopefully be on this evening at some point if anyone is fancying some missions.

Are all of ye really shy, or is it ye just don't have mics?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I'll hopefully be on this evening at some point if anyone is fancying some missions.

I have one but it's my ears that are pretty sh!t :pac:

astradave wrote: »
    I have one but it's my ears that are pretty sh!t :pac:

Well, that could be a blessing, means you don't have to listen to my beautiful Scottish brogue ;)

Shout boards and I'll hear ya.

Shout boards and I'll hear ya.
    I generally have chat set to crew+friends only. Unless there's a bit of free roam anarchy on the go, then god help the server as my gaming tourettes kick in.

Aye me too room bar the open server.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I have a mic, but usually only speak in parties

Advertisement