Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Crew 2 (Xbox)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Wouldnt mind joining this crew too if there were still open places?

Rockstar and xbox username is Achnot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Don't see a request on R* Gonzo, throw one in there and I'll send an invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Don't see a request on R* Gonzo, throw one in there and I'll send an invite.

Done. Cheers Frankie!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

Good fun with Sam and falan tonight.
    Falan thought you looked a little cold when you disappeared...
    samhot_zps1d4ab3f8.jpg

One last chance to come back and play with us.....
    samfire_zps86e5ecc5.jpg

Sorry Sam...
    gta_zps61c6d568.jpg

All in good fun though as sam came back and helped us rob a jet, despite not realising we were on different servers half the time:D
    Heres my jet....:(
    har_zps18105624.jpg

Mics are good fun, as falan said, more should use them.

you're dead meat dude

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

Helicopters everywhere! Sums up my game with a few boardies earlier

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

SamBrugha wrote: »
    you're dead meat dude
    Come at me bro :-D

Helicopters everywhere! Sums up my game with a few boardies earlier
    I was there I think

Beware! The girlfriend is online! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Beware! The girlfriend is online! :P
    Don't believe a word of it :)

Next you'll probably be blaming her for your personal insult earlier.

Gordon wrote: »

What are ya talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

you have no power on gta, we can abuse who we want and re reg all the characters.

Next time I am on, I am gonna go up to you and give you the finger.

lkionm wrote: »
    you have no power on gta, we can abuse who we want and re reg all the characters.

Next time I am on, I am gonna go up to you and give you the finger.

Hehe, crikey, thats me scared!
    What are ya talking about?
    PLEB

Hehe, crikey, thats me scared!

pleb face you're awful mean i just wanted to play bb

pleb face you're awful mean i just wanted to play bb
    Haha, aye right, I made the mistake of thinking you wouldn't shoot me that day and you had other plans. Yer on the list!

Haha, aye right, I made the mistake of thinking you wouldn't shoot me that day and you had other plans. Yer on the list!

dont be an absolute slug

dr gonzo wrote: »
    Done. Cheers Frankie!

Done now man, sorry bout the delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Am i the only one having trouble getting in today?

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

worked fine for me there.
    did a bit of random stuff with a boardsie yesterday alright. infinite coppers etc.. sticky bombs are brilliant.
    im dyin to get a server of 16 ppl in one area to rip the cops to shreds

Just came in the room and saw u were in a race with my brother, he doesnt use a mic. Ill catch up with you tomorrow evening...

I was on last night with 'Unforseen Events' or something similar, a Boardsie, went for what was a nice drive until he started to throw sticky bombs out the window :pac: cops chased me/us for ages and i finally lost them and bam, was gone. Happened a few times now the last few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I was on last night with 'Unforseen Events' or something similar, a Boardsie, went for what was a nice drive until he started to throw sticky bombs out the window :pac: cops chased me/us for ages and i finally lost them and bam, was gone. Happened a few times now the last few days.

Yea same as,
    along with the usual 'kicked by other players'.
    Today wasnt too bad actually, only happened once.
    Also,
    The buzzard never spawns for me anymore, just that one with the machine guns. Im Level 39. Does it stop spawning after a certain level?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Yea same as,
    along with the usual 'kicked by other players'.
    Today wasnt too bad actually, only happened once.
    Also,
    The buzzard never spawns for me anymore, just that one with the machine guns. Im Level 39. Does it stop spawning after a certain level?

The buzzard usually spawns after Level 42 but can be got from the government building on the east of the map beforehand. Here's a pic of the spawn locations and ranks you need to be

5RJbjq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Whenever I ring Lester he usually gives a Buzzard.

haha yeah that was me man. with 4 stars after us you went and left the game with me in the passenger seat with a few cops around. thanks!
    At this stage I just join session with boardsies and drive around after them until one of us gets in the others car. then its rob a shop and blow stuff up until death do us part :)

kenyard wrote: »
    haha yeah that was me man. with 4 stars after us you went and left the game with me in the passenger seat with a few cops around. thanks!
    At this stage I just join session with boardsies and drive around after them until one of us gets in the others car. then its rob a shop and blow stuff up until death do us part :)

Happened me a few times again tonight, host leaving or some such :( Getting annoying now.

Very few boardsies on tonight, boring as hell without. Would love to do some of the bigger missions with all boards players, or at least not with douchebags who'll shoot you in the face straight after finishing! :pac:

ill join ya tmw for a few. just gettin some cash together on it tonite. only got this glitch there yesterday so money is only rising slowly :/

Happened me a few times again tonight, host leaving or some such :( Getting annoying now.

Very few boardsies on tonight, boring as hell without. Would love to do some of the bigger missions with all boards players, or at least not with douchebags who'll shoot you in the face straight after finishing! :pac:
    I had really bad
    Connection issues tonight. Kept getting the usual "kicked" by other players,timed out or end up in a session on my own, thought it might be to do with the new update. Maybe other people were having the same problems...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

That's weird, I had no problems tonight, logged in fine and was put in a lobby of 12 people, including 3 Boardsies and 1 person from my friends list straight away. Was only on for a half hour or so though.

What difference is the update supposed to make?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Anyone get the 500,000 yet? Few on reddit saying they have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Not me :(

Advertisement