Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Fire Service

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭two4two

round 1 didn't make sense either given the people I know who didn't get through with backgrounds in the fire service.. something very strange about the whole process

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭reddington

I know tell me about it , but look what can you do that's just the way the chips fall .

Anyone hear anything today so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Kimiko2012

two4two wrote: »
    Anyone hear anything today so far?

not me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭big.left90

Nothing yet, the DAA lads got notified Tuesday afternoon, as did a few external yesterday after noon. It hard to not stress out haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 MightyMouse101

353 1 814 1111... DAA contact number ask to speak to be put through to the HR department. Explain that you understand some people have been notified of advancement to the next stage and your wondering will everybody hear either way as you haven't heard and they might be able to tell you if you have been successful. Done it yesterday, Interview next week. Good luck men.

gas craic altogether :D

353 1 814 1111... DAA contact number ask to speak to be put through to the HR department. Explain that you understand some people have been notified of advancement to the next stage and your wondering will everybody hear either way as you haven't heard and they might be able to tell you if you have been successful. Done it yesterday, Interview next week. Good luck men.

did you ring asking were you successful and they told you or are you just saying to chance the arm and contact them in the hope they let you out of your misery?

Now there's an idea :) you called them and they told you straight away ?

Yes called and she was able to check for me and I was succesful. Large number are being called for an interview so they are doing it over a number of days

• Advertisement

Yes called and she was able to check for me and I was succesful. Large number are being called for an interview so they are doing it over a number of days

congrats!

what day are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rocky911

Era Ive kind of adopted the approach of its meant to be it wont pass, I will wait for a call from them or email.. lol

rocky911 wrote: »
    Era Ive kind of adopted the approach of its meant to be it wont pass, I will wait for a call from them or email.. lol

I don't have the b&^^s to ring... :D

Monday. I was ringing mainly check would we all be notified either way

Monday. I was ringing mainly check would we all be notified either way

Did they say yes :P

rocky911 wrote: »
    Did they say yes :P

Ye everyone will be notified either way

I don't want to be pestering them. im sure they have calls coming in for others as it is!

Does anyone know what the rest of the steps are if succesful in this interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Does anyone know what the rest of the steps are if succesful in this interview?

Another maths test! :eek:

I am going to hope thats a Joke :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Savio11

Yes called and she was able to check for me and I was. Large number are being called for an interview so they are doing it over a number of days

Seems very Amateur from them, u rang on a Thursday and they told u that u have an interview on Monday, seems short notice considering that they had not contacted u. At that time

I rang yesterday but yes it is short notice. However I wont be complaining put it that way

I got my call just now! interview next week (thur)

-> perliminary interview (held monday through friday next week)
    -> closterphobia, height, fitness tests
    -> final interview
    -> medicals, security clearance and job offers

two4two wrote: »
    I got my call just now! interview next week (thur)

-> perliminary interview (held monday through friday next week)
    -> closterphobia, height, fitness tests
    -> final interview
    -> medicals, security clearance and job offers

Are the interviews booked in the Airport?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Redders34

Anyone get any bad news yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Redders34

Anyone recive bad news yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭reddington

Don't want to know your real name but can you give me your first letter of your last name please

Nope they'll be making calls for interviews tomorrow too, If you haven't heard by 5 pm tomorrow it's game over. And apparently the batches are organised alphabetically so if you're surname begins with R through to Z you still have a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭laotg

Are all the preliminary interviews next week? Seems pretty short notice to be expecting people to be available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Gillybally

big.left90 wrote: »
    Nope they'll be making calls for interviews tomorrow too, If you haven't heard by 5 pm tomorrow it's game over. And apparently the batches are organised alphabetically so if you're surname begins with R through to Z you still have a chance.

Do you know this for fact? Is it definitely from R to Z???

Advertisement