Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread V

Options
1271272273274275277»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Brighton. home advantage will see them through against fulham
    Newcastle...will march on
    City, should be easy winners against Burnley
    Monaco, amazing home record should carry them through against Marseille who have yet to win away in 5 games

good luck all

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Brighton. home advantage will see them through against fulham
    Newcastle...will march on
    City, should be easy winners against Burnley
    Monaco, amazing home record should carry them through against Marseille who have yet to win away in 5 games

good luck all

well only Newcastle let me down, with Monaco 3-0 up and a nice price on them as well as was Brighton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Any BTTS tips for tomorrow?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Derby day in Rotterdam on Sunday

Feyenoord - Sparta.

We already had 2 card shy Feyenoord - Excelsior's (cup and league)which is a normal thing. Always has a "friendly" feeling that one.
    After that we had a hard fought derby with Excelsior - Sparta (3-2, 4 cards 3 for Sparta) and now we have Feyenoord - Sparta.

Compare it to the several city derbies all over the world where one of the 2 is just more succesfull than the other and the inferiority complex plays a huge part. Sparta (fans) dont like/hate Feyenoord. Feyenoord (fans) dont really care about Sparta.

I was pleasantly surprised with the @ 1.9 on offer from 888sport for over 3,5 cards and jumped in with 2 feet.

Referee is Mr Liesveld whose last match that could go down as a derby (i think i tipped the red card here, for sure on twitter) was Groningen - Heerenveen

f1cae032143f1c390a8ac95542706ab4.png

EDIT:
    Above ref had to pull out and has been replaced by someone even "better" for this kind of bet, imo.
    Bas Nijhuis:
    dc5eea3bf4f9712d2e21e30fe3d77075.png

3 cards at ht
    And ft
    :-(

• Advertisement

Amount of players clubs have lost to the ACN:

5:
    Lille

4:
    Angers

3:
    Anderlecht, FC Basel, FC Metz, Karabükspor, Kayserispor, Leicester City, Levadiakos, Newcastle United, Panathinaikos, Saint-Étienne, Sunderland, Schalke 04, Standard Luik, Stoke City and Troyes.

Netherlands:
    Ajax (Traore), Feyenoord (El Ahmadi), Vitesse (Nakamba) and ADO (Kanon)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Redmond anytime scorer @ 3/1 PP. Was excellent against Liverpool and could have had a hat trick. Up front today for Southampton

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

benfica @ evens

0-3 down

now 3-3 and dominating

evosteo wrote: »
    benfica @ evens

0-3 down

now 3-3 and dominating

no dice, huffed and puffed but couldnt get the winner

• Registered Users Posts: 51,492 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Redmond anytime scorer @ 3/1 PP. Was excellent against Liverpool and could have had a hat trick. Up front today for Southampton

I thought he was very wasteful. Should have scored a lot more than one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Portuguese corners are my new vice til the korean/swedish leagues start up again.

Porto at home to moreirense tmoro in the league, who beat them 1-0 in the cup last week in a bad tempered game with 2 reds. Porto's corners in their last 4 games is 14-12-14-7, total is 17-13-20-11, current asian line for tomorrow is 10.5. feel porto will do them properly tomorrow, and may be dirty again, but cant get a cards price on bet365.

Going large on over 10.5 asian corners, Porto +0.5 ah @2.2

I knew it wasnt great a great record they had in January but....

Feyenoord only won 3 of their last 22 matches in January.

Roda away today, never easy as they borrow all the buses they can find and park them.

49441f1193673b959ba86440371d9272.png

The bundle of joy that is Roda, 13 from 17 have been under 2,5

Feyenoord over 6.5 corners @ 1.9 on 888

Pick and mix:

d05ca503aa4aacc245d8fa8fe5925b81.png

d30737b2cc7151b5a4a47e50c6788d85.png

• Registered Users Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

retalivity wrote: »
    Portuguese corners are my new vice til the korean/swedish leagues start up again.

Porto at home to moreirense tmoro in the league, who beat them 1-0 in the cup last week in a bad tempered game with 2 reds. Porto's corners in their last 4 games is 14-12-14-7, total is 17-13-20-11, current asian line for tomorrow is 10.5. feel porto will do them properly tomorrow, and may be dirty again, but cant get a cards price on bet365.

Going large on over 10.5 asian corners, Porto +0.5 ah @2.2

Im jumping the gun a little but...

a09f6e22e547becdbeec5a0d2e2b52c3.png

source.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,984 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Pacos de Ferreira v Moreirense in Portugal tonight. Welthon anytime @21/10 is cracking value. He has 6 in 17 in the league, 4 in 5 in the cups. Pacos are better at home, Moreirense who are rotten away. He scored in the reverse fixture. Everything attacking wise for Pacos goes through him, he's their talisman. It's not quite the Heldon bets of a cupla years ago but worth a go in my opinion. Good luck if any follow.

Pacos de Ferreira v Moreirense in Portugal tonight. Welthon anytime @21/10 is cracking value. He has 6 in 17 in the league, 4 in 5 in the cups. Pacos are better at home, Moreirense who are rotten away. He scored in the reverse fixture. Everything attacking wise for Pacos goes through him, he's their talisman. It's not quite the Heldon bets of a cupla years ago but worth a go in my opinion. Good luck if any follow.
    Its always the one's with the write up that go wrong!!

Its always the one's with the write up that go wrong!!

And he goes and gets two away to Sporting tonight, couldn't make it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Hi All,

Write up for my bets:

Arsenal V Hull

With the usual Arsenal collapse around this time.

Hull have a few decent results behind them now and it wouldn't suprise me if they grabbed a result here.

With it being the early KO on Saturday this game just screams 'Coupon Buster' for me. I don't think Arsenal cover the handicap even if they do win. They playing Munich the following Wednesday in Munich soI think they'll have half an eye on that game.

Bet: Hull +1.75 1pt

Burnley V Chelsea

I've been eyeing up this fixture for awhile now waiting for prices and I think there is serious value in this Burnley side.

Burnley have only lost 3 at home all season losing to City/Arsenal/Swansea.

From what I remember of the City and Arsenal loses they were very unlucky, especially in Arsenal game conceding a 93rd minute goal.

Burnley home form is the main reason they will stay up this season and they'll need to keep this going if they want to make sure they stay up because their away form is woeful.

Albeit Chelsea seem another level to all the other premier league teams I still really like the +handicap in Burnley game.

Bets: Burnley +1.25 1.95 1pt
    No Goal Chelsea goal before before 36:00 1.83 1pt

My last bet is a double

No team has scored more than 2 when away to Burnley this season and also for reasons as mentioned previously.
    Mboro have one of the best defensive records in the league and although Everton put 6 past Bournemouth I don't think this will be repeated.

Chelsea Under 2.5 team goals and Everton under 2.5 team goals. 1.69 2pt

I may increase this bet to a 4pter depending how I feel on the day but as it stands all have been backed as stated.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Bohemian_Soul

I have followed you Shano on the Everton and Chelsea team goals double but could only get 6/10 on the double so have added in Arsenal under 3.5 goals to make it a little over even money for the treble....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Hi All,

Write up for my bets:

Arsenal V Hull

With the usual Arsenal collapse around this time.

Hull have a few decent results behind them now and it wouldn't suprise me if they grabbed a result here.

With it being the early KO on Saturday this game just screams 'Coupon Buster' for me. I don't think Arsenal cover the handicap even if they do win. They playing Munich the following Wednesday in Munich soI think they'll have half an eye on that game.

Bet: Hull +1.75 1pt

Burnley V Chelsea

I've been eyeing up this fixture for awhile now waiting for prices and I think there is serious value in this Burnley side.

Burnley have only lost 3 at home all season losing to City/Arsenal/Swansea.

From what I remember of the City and Arsenal loses they were very unlucky, especially in Arsenal game conceding a 93rd minute goal.

Burnley home form is the main reason they will stay up this season and they'll need to keep this going if they want to make sure they stay up because their away form is woeful.

Albeit Chelsea seem another level to all the other premier league teams I still really like the +handicap in Burnley game.

Bets: Burnley +1.25 1.95 1pt
    No Goal Chelsea goal before before 36:00 1.83 1pt

My last bet is a double

No team has scored more than 2 when away to Burnley this season and also for reasons as mentioned previously.
    Mboro have one of the best defensive records in the league and although Everton put 6 past Bournemouth I don't think this will be repeated.

Chelsea Under 2.5 team goals and Everton under 2.5 team goals. 1.69 2pt

I may increase this bet to a 4pter depending how I feel on the day but as it stands all have been backed as stated.

Hull was a half loss. -0.5pt
    No Chelsea Goal before 36:00. Loss -1.
    Burnley +1.25 wins. +0.95pt
    Double Wins. +1.69pt.
    Profit 1.14 points

Profit if you followed as suggested.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,849 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Can someone log into their Bet365 account and confirm what the results of the Valencia v Sporting Gjyon match. I want to see what the end result of corners were.

Please take a screen shot for me

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    Can someone log into their Bet365 account and confirm what the results of the Valencia v Sporting Gjyon match. I want to see what the end result of corners were.

Please take a screen shot for me

X8W7ChW.png

• Registered Users Posts: 53,849 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Thanks alot evosteo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

Lisburn Distillery 13/10
    Sport & Leisure Swifts 6/5

These two are doing the rounds in Belfast. Available on bet365 though odds may have changed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Yep, they've since plunged to 9/20 & 8/15 respectively. :/

Feyenoord - Vitesse this afternoon at 1700 for the Dutch Super Cup.

After years being played in amsterdam, this match will now be played at the home of the champions. Bit of a sudden decision by the Dutch FA but a logical one as there was always something in amsterdam that prevented this game to be a real season opener.
    But it wouldnt be right for the guys who appointed Danny Blind to **** this up more or less as well.
    Vitesse is pissed because they didnt get more tickets than they would have gotten with a league match in the Feyenoord stadium, 1200.
    So now their supporters dont come at all.

So the club with a 15-2-0 home record last year should be seen as the favourite today.

But i dont think it will be that straight forward.
    Vitesse did do well with transfers, so well that i think they fail if they dont finish 4th in the league and i can even see them ending above PSV if PSV doesnt do some drastic buying and firing.

Vitesse's topscorer Van Wolfswinkel left but in Tim Matavz they have someone who knows the Dutch league (ex-Groningen and PSV) and bet365 has him @4.33 for AGS which is huge imo.

888 has the wincast where you can pick a player from either team and a winner of the match so took a flutter on a "losecast" Feyenoord win\Matavz to score. @8

Safe to take that 888 bet without knowing the line ups, void if he doesnt start.
    Wait for line ups if you take him AGS on bet365

Nope 1-1
    Feyenoord after penalties

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭tip74

Real Sociedad v Rosenborg BK
    Real Sociedad: Carlos Martínez (0/0 d), Iñigo Martínez (1/0 d), Navas (2/0 d), Oyarzabal (2/1 f), Guridi (0/0 m)
    Rosenborg BK: Pål André Helland (15/4 f), Magnus Stamnestrø (0/0 m)

Vitória Guimarães v RB Salzburg
    Vitória Guimarães: Celis (4/0 m, probably in), Vigário (3/0 f)
    RB Salzburg: Ulmer (3/0 d), Miranda (2/0 d)(both doubtful), Stangl (2/0 d), Yabo (4/1 m), Pongracic (5/0 d), Rzatkowski (1/0 m), Minamino (4/1 f), Tetteh (0/0 f)

BSC Young Boys v FK Partizan
    BSC Young Boys: Loris Benito (5/0 d), Leonardo Bertone (5/2 m), Guillaume Hoarau (5/1 f)
    FK Partizan: Nebojša Kosović (4/1 m), Seydouba Soumah (6/1 m)

Austria Wien v AC Milan
    Austria Wien: Almer (0/0 g), Venuto (0/0 m), Grünwald (3/0 m), Ruan (d, newcomer), Alhassan (f, newcomers)
    AC Milan: Borini (3/0 f), Rodriguez (3/0 d), Conti (2/0 d)

Atalanta Bergamo v Everton FC
    Atalanta Bergamo: Josip Iličić (3/0 m), Robin Gosens (3/0 d), Leonardo Spinazzola (0/0 d)
    Everton FC: James McCarthy (0/0 m), Ross Barkley (0/0 m), Seamus Coleman (0/0 d), Ramiro Funes Mori (0/0 d), Yannick Bolasie (0/0 m)

Hoffenheim v Sporting Braga
    Hoffenheim: Wagner (1/0 f), Vogt (2/0 m)(both doubtful), Gnabry (1/0 f), Posch (0/0 d), Szalai (1/0 f)
    Sporting Braga: Marafona (0/0 g), Ferreira (0/0 d), Mauro (0/0 m), Wilson Eduardo (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

• Registered Users Posts: 16,008 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Heads-up that Diogo Jota of Wolves, current joint-second top scorer in the Championship, is 33/1 with Bet365 for the season, about twice as long as most of the other bookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,008 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

For anyone with a Hills account, 10/1 for any keeper to be MOTM in United Spurs looks like the proverbial cracking bet.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement