Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

nice odds chrissy

no wins 3 draws 9 losses away for bolton now..considering all that ill have a pop

edit, my mistake bolton at home

rhodes wincast 11/4

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Lads Bolton vs Blackburn kick off at 12.45. Blackburn are 23/20 in PP. Bolton got a hammering Sat 4-0 by a poor team. Blackburn didn't play because their game was postponed so have the fresh legs and are a better team under Lambert Bolton are rock bottom and are not getting paid. @ 23/20 Blackburn need to backed.

Blackburn 23/20 PP Large

Blackburn -1 16/5 PP Small
    mailburner wrote: »
    nice odds chrissy

no wins 3 draws 9 losses away for bolton now..considering all that ill have a pop

edit, my mistake bolton at home

rhodes wincast 11/4

Will take a bit of Rhodes wincast

https://gyazo.com/24779142ad3e64d7dbfb272c0499020a

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Lads Bolton vs Blackburn kick off at 12.45. Blackburn are 23/20 in PP. Bolton got a hammering Sat 4-0 by a poor team. Blackburn didn't play because their game was postponed so have the fresh legs and are a better team under Lambert Bolton are rock bottom and are not getting paid. @ 23/20 Blackburn need to backed.

Blackburn 23/20 PP Large

Blackburn -1 16/5 PP Small

Followed too. To be fair from their 11 home league games so far Bolton have only lost 2, drawing 8 and winning 1 - but with all the other factors considered the price on Blackburn can't be refused.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Hi All,

My bets for tomorrow :

Liverpool +1 Corner 4/5 Think this is generous as Liverpool get a lot of corners, started off very quick in last game and got corners. Arsenal on the other hand don't get as much. So even if Arsenal go 1-0 down I think Liverpool will still get more.

Liverpool Over 5.5 Corners. 6/5

Leicester Over 4.5 Corners, 1/1 Leicester not scoring as much lately but still very attacking. With Vardy and Mahrez back in the squad for counter attacking football I think this is very likely. The fact Spurs have such a good defence I think will help this a lot. Leicester got 5 corners in the cup H2H.

Sunderland Over 3.5 Corners, 4/5

Now for anybody looking at recent stats will wonder why I'm backing Sunderland Over 3.5 corners. Sunderland have landed this line against the mediocre teams in the league, there recent games away have been against top sides, which has left them getting batterd. With Swansea being quite Poor I really fancy Sunderland to get 4 corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

You can get Liverpool +0.5 corners @1.825 on bet365, and you can get Leicester +2 Asian corners on bet365 @evens too.

• Advertisement

Hi All,

My bets for tomorrow :

Liverpool +1 Corner 4/5 Think this is generous as Liverpool get a lot of corners, started off very quick in last game and got corners. Arsenal on the other hand don't get as much. So even if Arsenal go 1-0 down I think Liverpool will still get more.

Liverpool Over 5.5 Corners. 6/5

Leicester Over 4.5 Corners, 1/1 Leicester not scoring as much lately but still very attacking. With Vardy and Mahrez back in the squad for counter attacking football I think this is very likely. The fact Spurs have such a good defence I think will help this a lot. Leicester got 5 corners in the cup H2H.

Sunderland Over 3.5 Corners, 4/5

Now for anybody looking at recent stats will wonder why I'm backing Sunderland Over 3.5 corners. Sunderland have landed this line against the mediocre teams in the league, there recent games away have been against top sides, which has left them getting batterd. With Swansea being quite Poor I really fancy Sunderland to get 4 corners.

I'm pretty much a big deal :pac:

4/4 Boom

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭shmeee

Well in Shanotheslayer, corners are killing it here lately.

Hi All,

Corners for the weekend:
    Everton Over 4.5 Corners: Ideally I wanted the line 3.5 but I figured it was to good to be true to happen twice in a row. 4.5 more than capable of getting that. As many know I'm a very honest Everton fan and I tend to back Everton Corners. 5/6

Sunderland Over 3.5 Corners: I stated in another group that if the line was 3.5 I'd be all over it. Spurs are very good defensively so I don't expect them to concede much. Sunderland havn't landed this line much, but I think 3.5 is a nice line. 1/1

Norwich Over 3.5 Corners: Looking at Stats Norwich Corners are quite Hit and Miss, but I think 3.5 is quite low. I would have expected 4.5 against opposition like Bournemouth. NOW if Bournemouth go 0-1 down, I will back Bourne corners. Bourne get A LOT of corners when trailing. 4/7

Palace Over 3.5 Corners: Palace failed to get 1 corner in there last game against Villa. Which is why I think the line is so low. Generous line I think. 8/11

I stake all my corner bets with the same stake. I may update this later on if I see more I like. But so far I really like these.

Hi All,

Corners for the weekend:
    Everton Over 4.5 Corners: Ideally I wanted the line 3.5 but I figured it was to good to be true to happen twice in a row. 4.5 more than capable of getting that. As many know I'm a very honest Everton fan and I tend to back Everton Corners. 5/6

Sunderland Over 3.5 Corners: I stated in another group that if the line was 3.5 I'd be all over it. Spurs are very good defensively so I don't expect them to concede much. Sunderland havn't landed this line much, but I think 3.5 is a nice line. 1/1

Norwich Over 3.5 Corners: Looking at Stats Norwich Corners are quite Hit and Miss, but I think 3.5 is quite low. I would have expected 4.5 against opposition like Bournemouth. NOW if Bournemouth go 0-1 down, I will back Bourne corners. Bourne get A LOT of corners when trailing. 4/7

Palace Over 3.5 Corners: Palace failed to get 1 corner in there last game against Villa. Which is why I think the line is so low. Generous line I think. 8/11

I stake all my corner bets with the same stake. I may update this later on if I see more I like. But so far I really like these.

Only Palace succeeded, Norwich got no corners in the 1st half and Sunderland only got one in their 2nd half, FFS! :(

Only Palace succeeded, Norwich got no corners in the 1st half and Sunderland only got one in their 2nd half, FFS! :(

Yup :/

Every game was 1 corner short :

Everton 4.
    Sunder 3
    Norwich 3.

How unlucky :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,054 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Rooney 20/1 with Bet365 to score 2 or more, as short as 8/1 with some others. Still not sure it's a good bet though...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭shmeee

Rooney 20/1 with Bet365 to score 2 or more, as short as 8/1 with some others. Still not sure it's a good bet though...

Bet365 are always a big price in the 2+ market and I get sucked in thinking its value on players and never hit. One day I will. They were 66/1 last week on a lad and best elsewhere was 25/1. He scored one but that was all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,054 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

shmeee wrote: »
    Bet365 are always a big price in the 2+ market.

Really? Must keep an eye on it so. Presumably they're not offering seriously 'big' prices on Aguero, Vardy, Lukaku et al though...

dont fancy it but it is a bit too big so will stick a couple of euro on it..sucked in
    tbh its value when benteke is best at 12s

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Ajax - Feyenoord

Cards over 3,5 > Yes @ 1.73 (big stake with 888)
    (Bet365 has over 4,5 @ 1.83)

Feyenoord red card > yes @ 6.8

Blom the ref.

Feyenoord dealt with him 2x this season, at home to Utrecht and away to Ado, both matches saw more than enough cards, both matches had a red (1x Feyenoord)

Ajax also dealt with him 2x > 3 and 3 cards, no red
    But both those matches were easy 3-0 victories for Ajax.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭markc91

inforfun wrote: »
    Ajax - Feyenoord

Cards over 3,5 > Yes @ 1.73 (big stake with 888)
    (Bet365 has over 4,5 @ 1.83)

Feyenoord red card > yes @ 6.8

Blom the ref.

Feyenoord dealt with him 2x this season, at home to Utrecht and away to Ado, both matches saw more than enough cards, both matches had a red (1x Feyenoord)

Ajax also dealt with him 2x > 3 and 3 cards, no red
    But both those matches were easy 3-0 victories for Ajax.

Won i need one more well in infor

fdede52542e50631a66102ffd9ffd598.png

That was a gift from 888

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭markc91

And 5

Utrecht - PSV

Over 3,5 cards > yes @ 2.35

Guzubuyuk (sp) the referee who has been quiet this season. But after the Ajax win and the cup match which PSV lost to Utrecht a few days ago, i give this a proper chance.

PSV made quite a few chances compared to that one but seeing Arias in the line up and Pereiro makes this look better than with the ones they replace.

only 3 cards.
    PSV went to 2-0 way too quick

• Advertisement

Posted this on a FB group I'm in :

Was randomly searching through La Liga stats and came across a few stats I found interesting.

I really like the double of :

Barca V Getafe
    Atletico V Deportivo

Barca BTTS FH NO 4/6
    Atletico Clean Sheet FH YES 1/6

1.68 Double.

Getafe have played 13 away games. They have been losing FH 11 of them. When Barca have conceded at home 6 times in last 10, and a few of them have come in FH, but they're playing very poor away side in Getafe who have only managed 9 goals in 13 games.

Atletico CS YES. Atletico have the best defense in the league. They have conceded 6 goals in 13 home games. 2 From Barca and 1 from Madrid. They conceded 1 goal in last 7 games.

I Strongly fancy this at the minute. I haven't placed yet, but the stats are there for you guys.

Looking at the lines, goals can be expected in Adelaide - Melbourne this morning.
    If that is happening, i cant imagine Fornaroli will not be on the score sheet.

6ecdd378c07c52c9161a6f5bab45298c.png

Fornaroli AGS @ 2.05

Nope. Subbed after 85 minutes and there werent many goals to begin with

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Korean league started back, tomorrow at 5am jeonnam are at home to suwon fc. Suwon finished 3rd in the divison below last year and went up through the playoffs. They lost a lot of the players that got them promoted and seem to have added a heap of new players, nobodies from korea/china/small clubs in europe.

Jeonnam finished 4th bottom last year but were comfortable enough, 20+ pts clear of the relegation places.

Currently jeonnam are 2.2, will have a sizeable chunk of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Over 30 booking points in Everton vs Chelsea match at 1/2. Michael Oliver is the ref and has been very card happy in his last couple of matches.

Chelsea should really be pushing themselves to win this match and there will be a number of players on the pitch very liable to get booked.

Here are Michael Oliver's stats for anyone interested:

http://www.soccerbase.com/referees/referee.sd?referee_id=1025

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Over 30 booking points in Everton vs Chelsea match at 1/2. Michael Oliver is the ref and has been very card happy in his last couple of matches.

Chelsea should really be pushing themselves to win this match and there will be a number of players on the pitch very liable to get booked.

Here are Michael Oliver's stats for anyone interested:

http://www.soccerbase.com/referees/referee.sd?referee_id=1025

Thank you Diego Costa!

retalivity wrote: »
    Korean league started back, tomorrow at 5am jeonnam are at home to suwon fc. Suwon finished 3rd in the divison below last year and went up through the playoffs. They lost a lot of the players that got them promoted and seem to have added a heap of new players, nobodies from korea/china/small clubs in europe.

Jeonnam finished 4th bottom last year but were comfortable enough, 20+ pts clear of the relegation places.

Currently jeonnam are 2.2, will have a sizeable chunk of that.

Finished 0-0. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,043 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Muck... sorry for anyone that followed, poor weekend all round

Posted this on a FB group I'm in :

Was randomly searching through La Liga stats and came across a few stats I found interesting.

I really like the double of :

Barca V Getafe
    Atletico V Deportivo

Barca BTTS FH NO 4/6
    Atletico Clean Sheet FH YES 1/6

1.68 Double.

Getafe have played 13 away games. They have been losing FH 11 of them. When Barca have conceded at home 6 times in last 10, and a few of them have come in FH, but they're playing very poor away side in Getafe who have only managed 9 goals in 13 games.

Atletico CS YES. Atletico have the best defense in the league. They have conceded 6 goals in 13 home games. 2 From Barca and 1 from Madrid. They conceded 1 goal in last 7 games.

I Strongly fancy this at the minute. I haven't placed yet, but the stats are there for you guys.

I don't normally do write ups .... But when I do.....

Cruises in

• Advertisement

longshot but overpriced imo....this market is top four without leicester

west ham top four 33s with betv..next best 20s and as short as 12s

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-4-finish

20k4rhu.jpg

could do with spurs beating utd tomorrow which would make it interesting

run in...would want to be beating utd and at least drawing with leic
    17.04. 13:30
    Leicester
    West Ham
    20.04. 19:45
    West Ham
    Watford

30.04. 15:00
    West Brom
    West Ham

07.05. 15:00
    West Ham
    Swansea

10.05. 19:45
    West Ham
    Manchester United

15.05. 15:00
    Stoke City
    West Ham

utd home to villa,leic, bourne, palace, away to norwich spurs
    problem is west ham are drawing far too many games and it might not look a great bet but gonna risk a tenner on it

edit, good start with spurs beating utd...best at 22s now

Advertisement