Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Average age of GTA players

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

39, hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

Can't believe the amount of grown men playing and queuing for video games.

Stop playing with it, sew up the holes in your pockets and go out and get jobs ffs.

why even bother posting, some people enjoy games some enjoy football etc, wat gives you the impression nobody has a job

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

28 here. Playing since the first one. Brother got a copy for the PC from someone in school. Loved it ever since!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

29, played the first one on ps1, skipped the rest until SA, now I'm playing back through VC, the V out now there's not enough hours in the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

III, Vice, SA, IV. Good to see mature players around so Online won't be completely filled with screaming 10 year olds. Getting the 14% error on my PSN install though so won't be playing for a while sadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 beemish

A happily average 31
    Played GTA1 then skipped to GTAIII and have played every one since.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

III, Vice, SA, IV. Good to see mature players around so Online won't be completely filled with screaming 10 year olds. Getting the 14% error on my PSN install though so won't be playing for a while sadly.

Yeah I'm looking forward to the online. I've never really gotten into it in a big way but think I'll enjoy it for GTA, mainly due to the people who'll be playing.

Advertisement