Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Average age of GTA players

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

23, first GTA I played was GTA III but because I didnt own a console, the first GTA I bought was GTA and GTA : London on PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

25. Good to hear you are all old as fúck too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,614 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

18, first GTA I played was San Andreas.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Andy-Pandy wrote: »

My work colleagues think im a child, i bought a new YoYo last week as well and they look at me like im nuts.

I can just picture two of your work colleagues talking over a coffee.

Colleague 1: So John, hows that tracker mortgage coming along?

Colleague 2: Splendidly Frank. That interest rate of 4.95% lets Martha and I take the kids to a trip for a couple of days to the south of France. Martha's parents own a small vineyard there. Should be an absolute ball.

Colleague 2: Oh, that is marvellous John. I myself was thinki......

Andy Pandy busts through the door simulating a riff from his favourite rock song via air guitar.

Andy Pandy: What up bitches? Say any of you see a sweet ass yoyo laying around here? Oh wait. Here it ****ing is.

*Produces yoyo*

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SicklySweet

25. Played the first game as a demo for the Playstation. I believe it was a yellow #10 disc :pac: No shame :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

I'm 21. First played GTA when I got a PS1 and the first GTA from Santa when I was 5.

I wish Santa was as relaxed with the aul age ratings with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

21 in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

31 although the nice judge deemed me a 12 year old nut job with a heart of gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

26 years young.

This is the 3rd GTA game (VC, SA, V) I have taken time off to play. GTA IV being the odd one out in that I was supposed to be studying for exams at the time of release.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭K.C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

17 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,614 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

17 :p

Jaysus Coppers, you're too young to get it, I'll rat you out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Dave 101

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

24, Played the originals in the 90's, rented them in the beginning when I was way underage, they didn't care then. Bought GTA 2 when I turned 12 I think, had to get my dad to buy it though as Gamesworld as GameStop was known then as then, wouldn't sell it to me, as well as GTA III and Vice City, They gave me San Andreas when I was underage though, think I was 16 when that came out. By the time IV came out I was legally allowed to buy it.

Quite looking forward to V :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

23, first GTA was III, seems so long ago now!

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

21. played gta 1 back in the day, and I remembered how I had no clue what I was doing.
    Somehow lost track of GTA until I came across vice city when I was about 12. Been glued to the games ever since.

Too bad I have to wait probably another year for GTA V (I'm probably better off considering I have an fyp to do this year). I definitely can't go back to a controller and the poorer graphics since playing them on a pc has spoiled me. All the mods alone make playing on the pc so much more fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭inc21

31 but only just

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

_Tyrrell_ wrote: »
    Jaysus Coppers, you're too young to get it, I'll rat you out :pac:

Im 18 next month, I'll bring a friend to the midnight release just in case they ask for ID :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Walshey96

Nah I'm kidding I'm 16 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Andy-Pandy wrote: »

My work colleagues think im a child, i bought a new YoYo last week as well and they look at me like im nuts.

I was in smyths the other day with my nephew, who's 10 and I spent more time looking at the toys than he did, I was seriously contemplating buying a little plastic Minion toy for my car dashboard but decided against it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Ericaa

22 year old female here!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Thomas2142

18.This is the first GTA I can buy legally.

This is the exact same with me. 18 and now, i'll be able to legitly walk up to the counter and demand politely for my copy of GTA V :p

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Thomas2142 wrote: »
    This is the exact same with me. 18 and now, i'll be able to legitly walk up to the counter and demand politely for my copy of GTA V :p

Just bring ID with you so they can`t say NO

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

I suddenly feel very, very old reading this thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Devilfish698

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

doubledown wrote: »

I suddenly feel very, very old reading this thread...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

Thanks...I needed that!

Advertisement